Land of the womanlets

>land of the womanlets

Land of the mini fridge.

>bar fridge mode

Its because of all the chinks and beaners

fml

this is what I have to lift for?

Good. The woman being smaller means you can pick her up, flip her over, pin her down, dominate/manhandle her basically.

I'm worried that my cock might be too big for smaller girls around 4'10" to 5'2" though.

>5'3"

Where is this paradise?
Literally every attractive woman in my city is my height or taller

Tall women are better imo. You can talk to them like they're real people. Short women are just like annoying children

Every woman should be 5'10

5'5"?

what the fuck america

This average includes shrunken old people though

5'8"

Minorities make the average smaller. The average white woman in the US is 5'5.

Still too short for my tastes

5'3 size 12 is like 160lbs lmao

thank god that nobody gives a flying fuck about your tastes WEW :')

HE GETS IT

70% of Americans are overweight

Literally 7 in 10 people are fat

No, that's the reason you should find another reason to lift.

Why do you think DYEL dudes can pull chicks so easily. It's because even the most out of shape dolphin is in shape compared to a whale.

All lifting will do is make it even easier to play Captain Ahab.

our food supply is completely fucked. most commonly available food has very little nutritional value and is laced with additives that cause addiction. when starved of vital nutrients, particular certain naturally derived vitamins and minerals, the body's response is to increase the appetite. High calorie, readily bioavailable macronutrients like white sugar and fats provide a dopamine surge, which is exponentially potentiated by additives like monosodium glutamate which goes by dozens of names "yeast extract," "hydrolyzed whatever", "calcium/sodium caseinate," "autolyzed yeast," "textured protein," " soy protein isolate," "whatever:protein" etc etc etc. The FDA completely fucks us over. Lets not even get into the overusage of pesticides/herbicides, genetically modified crops, poisoned water supply, feed lot conditions, etc.

Its entirely possible to eat a healthy diet in America. Food is readily available. But you'd need to be willing to invest extra time and money and at least the equivalent of a semester's worth of education. Most fat plebs just want their bread (with autolyzed yeast) and circus.

I recently did work experience in the USA (Michigan) for a month and you're totally right. Your food is fucked. Order a salad and it comes drenched in ranch dressing.

You look at the nutritional information on the back of something and it says "60% sodium intake per serving" but never says what the serving size is

The "cheese" is the most fucked up thing ever

Its normal for adults to actually drink soda at home

>order a double shot coffee
>"what flavour shot of what sir?"
>"um, coffee?"

People dip pizza slices in ranch dressing

Waiting rooms have fucking twinkies as snacks

THE FUCK AMERICA

>live in NC
>go to state fair
>eat a foot long deep fried turkey with leg deep fried butter as a side
>deep fried oreos and reeces cups for dessert

no joke

What the fuck I was reading this when I saw your post

to be fair, the coffee thing was just a terminology mix up

A strange coincidence.

I no joke read a billboard that said "12 Flavours of Cappuccino"

American coffee culture is retarded

>Go to a different Starbucks than my usual
>Order an iced quad espresso
>barista asks "carmel or vanilla?"
>give him a strange look
>he asks if i want any syrup or flavor in it again
>say "no thanks, just coffee"
"Go wait for my coffee to get made
>finally comes out
>these fuckers put milk or cream in it

REEEEEEE

seeing David Mitchell laughing makes me happy

>tfw just banged a 5'0" womanlet
>Gonna see her again

There's just something about a girl that small, who is in relatively good shape with a shapely ass and tits that can fit my dick in her.

I'd like too add that's it's also cheaper to eat unhealthy, I can buy cheap processsec meat in a TV dinner or some canned garbage meat at a fraction of the cost of actually going to a butcher or cooking something from scratch. A 1 pound saulsbary steak TV dinner is less the 2 bucks at my local store but God the calories and shit is redunk it it and it's not even filling. Also most big stores advertise junk food, I actually have to look and put effort in order to find muh healthy foods on the cheap(cause chicken everyday blows). It's a shame cause I bet alot of people would eat a more healthy diet if prices were lower(nitpicking I know) or easier to differentiate(cause their are people who can't I to food labels). Eating "healthier" for me actually required me to change my habits that I had acquired over the years cause I was raised to buy cheap, after all food is equal right?

Pic not related

Its actually probably less than that. I was a size 12 when I was in the 160's territory at 5'7. It may also vary with body shape. I'm fairly curvy, thin middle and weight goes to my ass/hips/thighs so my top size was much smaller than my bottom. A fatty with the opposite, twig legs and big belly, will wear a smaller pant size than I did because they tend to put their pants below their giant guts and they have twig legs

It's disgusting, and difficult to get het around. It's like Americans can't taste sugar too, every juice has like 40g of the stuff per serving. It takes disgusting.

>goes to Starbucks
>for espresso shits none the less
Kys.

Juice is naturally high in sugar, even without additives. That's why you're supposed to eat it in its natural form with the fiber and full nutrients to buffer and balance the sugar content. You're stupid for expecting juice to not have a shit ton of sugar(unless its pure cucumber Juice or something)

It's literally added sugar dumbass. Juice isn't naturally that sweet mostly. I'm talking prepackaged juice, like Welch's and all that.

FLAME ON, LITTLE CANDLE

>5'6
what do I eat to grow

HGH and human souls.

>not wanting a girl to wrestle you down and lock you between her legs

Gaaaayyyyyyy

Small girls can wrestle, too

I eat a couple of grapes and my insulin response is worse than just eating spoonfuls of sugar. I just can't keep up with the fructose and end up a like 270 mg/dl

Most people here are overweight according to their BMI but not necessarily fat

But then you'll complain all the tall women make you feel like an emasculated manlet or something

If it's not bigger than 8.5 x 6.6 you're fine