One day closer to 30

>one day closer to 30

Already passed for me, serkku.

>One day closer to 40 and still not making it.

i turn 31 in december and I want to kill myself

I wish I was still 31.

i actually thought i was on /x/ for a moment.

I turn 36 in december. It only gets worse.

>I am closer to 30 than 18 and I still haven't held a girl's hand
S-stop...

Cons: Turning 33 next month. About 25% grey already.

Pros: Good health, haven't lost any hair, still look fantastic naked, money.

I'll take it.

turned 29 last week famalam
tell me all this Veeky Forums lifestyle is worth it in the end and I'm not gonna be laying on my deathbed thinking about all the pancakes and coca cola I could've had

Wait until 38...

That's when you realize all the women around in your "likely" datable group are either married with kids, divorced and fat with kids, just fat, crazy and fat, or Swedish.

how bad does it get?? I can't stop thinking about how i wasted my 20 with booze and parties and the only chick i ever loved, who now has 2 kids with a nignog

it's not really worth it, desu, famalamadingdong. just drink until your insides hurt and hope for cardiac arrest or alcoholic seizure.

unless trump is elected, and that fucking wall gets built, as well as that mofuggin pipeline. Imagine all the jobs that shit will create. It'll be the gold/oil rush that alaska and canada experienced in recent years.

>tfw 18

what have i done with my life fuck

almost 40 here and lovin' it

Fuck me daddy

>or Swedish
I... I'm sorry, user.. hug it out.

Hey, they tried to genocide my race, so I gots no love for them.

Brehs I'm 22 and see myself heading your way. How do I avoid the abyss?

Ignore logic & reason. Accept women will cheat. Become a feminist. Delve into consumerism and useless distraction.

t. Pekka Spürdonen

You dont notice the irony of hating an entire race based on aggressive actions against individual members of your race, that aren't you, by individual members of their race?

Thanks I will follow all these tips

26 yo here, not making it, trapped in a third world country with a shitty job who pays less than burger flipping in burgerland, today I blew a job interview in English because the interviewer thought my English is not good enough because I was stuttering, truth is it would have been the same in my language because I'm a fucking autisticfaggot,also skelly. Maybe I have shitty English too.

Why are you all miserable?
I thought being fit was supposed to make your life better..

It's Timo, actually.

I hold grudges.

Try having a drink before your next interview. The person who is the least intimidated seems to get the job. I once sat on an interview board and without fail it was the most relaxed, not the most qualified, applicants who moved to the next round.

I'm not miserable, I'm and life is good. In fact I'm more comfortable in my skin and well off than I was in my 20s.

You're just a lying jerk, piss off

Lying about what?

30 wasn't even a big deal, family. I just turned 36 and I have to say that the biggest "wat" is realizing that 40 is now closer than 30, which hit me when I turned 35.

That's the feel that gets you.

Everything

Nothing makes your life better
Its all useless
Everything is suffering

Kill me

It was a spontaneous telephone interview, it caught me by surprise. I'm not very good talking my way out unexpected situations which, now that I think about it, it's a very good reason for not hiring me.

It was only a tad bit of some cheeky genocide m8, cant handle the bantz?

>tfw i find 30+year old guys hot

Detroit?

aus ;)

tfw 20 and already feel time slipping away

what do I do?

time machine

34 here, life's good

I hope you're not a grill

>45
>Not impressed

Best shape of my life
Still improving

that feel man

you're too young to have money but you're too old to have enough time to enjoy your youth

Life is pretty pointless after 24 if you don't have a family.
You can live a minimalist lifestyle which can reduce your need for college or work.
You can get a good paying job, usually requiring you to waste your 20s on college.
You can have a family that requires either full time job or college.

Frankly life is extremely unfair, when you are physically able to do nearly anything 12-20 you usually have zero money or the majority of years are spent in school.
From 20-70 you'll spend a lot of time either asleep or at work (entire years of your life).
You'll than be getting close to not being able to move as well (if it hasn't happened already) and you'll die.

I've always had a hard time understanding religion because of this, if our job is to experience earth. Why do we live such lives where we can rarely experience anything other than a few mundane task.

If you add up every moment you've ever been truly happy. It will only equal a few weeks of your life at most.
More than half of your life will be spent neutral, slightly fluctuating one direction or another.
brb killing self

Feels good to be 18, until I realise that I need to be having kids within 8 years in order to progress the white race, and 5 of those will be spent at uni

why u gotta do this to me

at least ill die shredded. the only real goal of living is to be aesthetic a fuark

being 18 is shit dude

you're old enough to work and study but too young to have the benefits of both

Yeah, I am studying and working but only have time to 2ish hours a day @ £7.25/hr so my paychecks a shit

>tfw you realize if a time machine would be built in the future then there'd be someone from the future here already

I actually have money, what am I supposed to do? Can't travel though

I actually want a family but not that soon, maybe once I hit 30 or feel ready

I've been dating with a qt, really mature(sometimes more than I) for the past 3 and half years and she's the perfect girl, everything I seek in.
wonder if it'll go on or end up one day

I'm lucky and my parents own a business, I get a lot of money but once I start working all day like them I will have really not much time to do shit
wake up early and go to bed late, rinse and repeat with only a 2month break per year
yes I can live like a upper middle class fag but it takes sacrifices

hopefully I progress in the business world and one day end up being able to live like those instagram rich dudes

>I actually have money, what am I supposed to do? Can't travel though

use it to your benefit? make more money? get girls? get status?

>I actually have money, what am I supposed to do?

Invest in my aquaculture farm. You have no idea what hipsters will pay for locally raised saltwater fish in the midwest (sustainable, low carbon footprint and raised in I/O and UV filtered water).

Fucking hell I guess what they said is true.

Also even though you're getting older, is you life better now than it was when you were younger?

Life was best in high school, my 20s sucked dick, and now my 30s are pretty good.

>Also even though you're getting older, is you life better now than it was when you were younger?

Fuck no. Infinitely more terrible. Absolute gash, mate.

I was downsized from a 6 figure medical rep job in 2008 and haven't haven't been able to find steady income since (was told I was "overqualified" to manage a God Damn Pizza Hut).

I'm divorced, my friends are either dead from drugs, GSWs, or cancer, or have moved away, or we just grew apart.

My parents are old, frail and ill, so I take care of them which makes dating shitty (in an already shitty age to date in-market).

I have forgotten the flavor of joy, the muscles that form a smile have atrophy, and the closest thing to a Friday night out that I have anymore is shitposting with you guys.

I'd probably cry myself to sleep every night if I weren't already so fucking dead in spirit and soul.

I will learn everything about my business, finances and what not starting the end of this month
I decide to change courses to follow arts in high school so I would get into architecture in Uni but plans have changed, finished high school this year so yeah

I plan on expanding my business somehow, thinking of a bar(fancy ones, where people come and chill with pals) in the second floor of my restaurant(which only has rooms for people to change clothes, store some shit and bathroom)
it's also right on top of the beach so this could probably make me mad dosh

I'm glad I don't live in the US, I can get here fresh fish all the time

Got any advice for people younger than you?

I'm 22 and still a junior in college. I should have been done with school by now, but I'm late on my credits. I hate my major, I have little to no friends, no gf ever, virgin, in financial troubles and everyone I know is moving on with their life and I'm just stuck here.

I'm trying to stay strong, but fuck man the pain is getting to me. I'm worried what my life will be like once I get older.

Christ. I thought dating at 28 was a shit show...

I know that feel
29 and making decent dough but its 50hours a week. Just started masters degree.
Balancing the job and class is tough. Plus working out and eating right. Feels like I'm using up all of will power and will give out soon.
Trying to hold on for a couple of more months save dosh and do try to do rest of program overseas (its online)
Afraid of leaving where I live now because it's prime time to meet a long term mate... But 1 year n half overseas also sounds like fun

I'm 37 and it's fine. I have abs for the first time in my life, I make some money and I dont give a fuck about women at all anymore. I was married and have had gfs though, so I know what's out there and how bad it can be. Were I still totally inexperienced with women i'd probably be fiending for that sort of. For those inthat postition, you wno't believe me but they are more than likely not worht the time, risk, and heartache.

Alot of girls do.

Life is suffering. No way around that. Do what you want with your life and give zero fucks if people approve or care.

Find a dream that only rotates around you and go for it.

> tfw 23

im still young... r-right g-guys?

I'm 28 but still regularly get confused for being 16. Notsurewhattofeel.jpg

>tfw don't want to get older and have regrets
>currently lifting and boxing so I have only sunday free
>want to try american football
>physically impossible and also it is in the same days as boxing

fuck man

Life isn't really "like" anything. I may just be speaking for myself here, but I used to worry about if I was going to be okay when I got older. I'm not too much older now, but I realized that you just start doing things and they become a part of your day. Everything you're worried about just kind of moves into your life and all of a sudden, you're doing it. Graduating, getting a job, buying a car, etc... It all just happens and then it's there.

The whole "getting your shit together" thing that you're worried about now doesn't happen at once, you just look back one day and think about how you used to worry about it.

That being said, you're going to hate some things and like some things. It's never easy, but you'll do it.

Turn 23 next month. Haha
Another birthday where I go to school, go home and study and then shit post while drinking and being a sad cunt.

Be careful m8, people who wait too long to make a move risk it all.
Shoot for 25-30 for marriage, you can date, you have years ahead of you still.
Make it meaningful for your other.
Else you risk being closer to 30 and her leaving you and you being to old to get anyone else.

We aren't Chads, Chads have easy lives.
We are Anons and if it looks like a good deal and feels like a good deal, don't fuck it up dude. You risk losing it all.

I'm 27, I lost my love at 24 after three years of dating.
I've never found a girl who is remotely on any level as good as she was.
I should have married her while I had the chance, but she wanted kids and I wanted to wait (or possibly didn't even want kids at all).

me too i've got to snag a young qt before i get any older

Not the person you're replying to, but you sound like exactly the kind of lost, underachieving soul with no confidence who always seems to turn out pretty well when they enlist in the military. When they break you down and build you back up again to make you more useful, it doesn't sound like the "you" you'll be leaving behind is a person you're interested in hanging onto anyway.

I'm not in the military myself, but a good buddy of mine (who also didn't join) has a dad who retired as a Corporal from the Army. He didn't recommend joining to any of us when we were in HS/College since we all grew up well off and we were never really sad sacks, but he told us it's a great thing for people who are lost and down on their luck.

I realize I'm basically calling you a loser who needs a program that I was too gifted and Chaddy to ever sign up for, but I'm sure you've already called yourself way worse, so don't be a bitch about it. There are people who make a living turning sad sacks of shit into useful young men, and it sounds like you just might need their help.

regardless of balding?

>just 20
>already suicidal
I just want uni to start already, I need a purpose in my life. I'm just so goddamn tired of existing and nothing beside that, going from day to day without anything to look forward to, I can't live without goal in my life, it's driving me mad

Not him but I hate it when people give me this advice, I'm diagnosed with a psychiatric condition that makes me 100% ineligible to ever enlist under any circumstances so it's annoying to hear

:-) made my day T&P42k16

22 start attending church look for a conservative woman, have kids. I went to university for a degree in Kin. It is completely useless Im now going to community collage to learn a diesel mechanic apprenticeship.

Are there any older anons here in a relationship without kids?

I have a gf but she wants kids eventually. I don't think I'll ever want kids. I'm 23 she's 20.

>be obedient little child all my life
>even as a teenager, respect all adults
>even listen to those weak pathetic teachers that even the nerds didn't give a shit about
>23 now
>feel like flipping a car
>but nope, gotta be a responsible adult now
>gotta cuck myself in a life of being a good little citizen
>missed the chance to be a rebel

I feel like flipping a fucking car

I have a similar feeling Im thinking about starting a massive vent or teamspeak server for people like us, would you join

You're just going to learn Jewish garbage and have to be a radical leftist. It's not through hype it was before and the whole quota acceptance shot is garbage. Enjoy indoctrination camp user!

Don't know. I make a decent salary, have a great job, own my condo, car and motorcycle are paid off, but I'd give that all up to have my dog back.

>I have a gf but she wants kids eventually. I don't think I'll ever want kids. I'm 23 she's 20.

If you're white, fuck you stupid faggot, thanks for contributing to the death of the white race even though you have a girl wanting to breed with you and stay with you.

If you're not white, well good.

I'm a guy and one of the reasons why I left my last girl was because she didn't really want kids

I guess I'm an anomaly

3-4 kids sounds great, are you fags really satisfied with your toys?

>tfw now that I'm in my 30s people I went to school have started dying from cancer

18 here, can't wait to be 30.

Dat abstract feel

>tfw every day is a day closer to death

>talking about death with my gf while making dinner
>tfw you realize no one will remember you after your son and grandson dies
>as generations pass you'll be forgotten(heck, I don't even know ANYTHING about my grandparents parents)
>dad overhear and enters kitchen
>has a sad look on his face
>says he doesn't want to die
>tfw he drinks a lot and has got really fat(big beer belly) this last 3 years
>tfw deep inside you know there's a chance of him not seeing your kids

why?

>18
>won't start making dosh until I'm 26
Why can't I learn everything to become a pharmacist overnight reee

They say depression tends to speed up your death. I guess we're all fucked.

>14 months and 9 days til I turn 30

I'm afraid to turn 20, Veeky Forums.
I already feel like I'm losing too much time, I don't know how you guys that don't have shit figured out in their 20's cope

>18 and already feeling like shit

>tfw you realize if a time machine would be built in the future then there'd be someone from the future here already
Not when we are in the most advanced timeline and when you can only move backwards.

I pity your existence if that is the case. I'm only 22 and I've experienced so much of the world. I've lived in 5 different countries, 3 of them on my own with my own money and will. I relish the momens so have with my friends and have found jobs that I enjoy without completing my post secondary education . How much you live is up to you user

I turn 28 in three months and it's already weighing heavy on me. Having to start my career over at minimum wage because of a termination. Lost the girl I was with/chasing and wanted to marry for the last three years. Had to cash out my 401k just to keep paying my rent.

I dunno, bros, can I still make an okay living, get married, and become fit by the time I'm 30? I feel tested, but all I can do is keep trying until I die.

Turned 20 in july
own clothing brand soon, just need to finish the mockup t-shirts
live with gf and have no financial trubbles
getting stronger by the day, alsmot got 4pl8 squat
learning new hobbies such as wood carving
getting new bike so i can ride with my friends like i used to

just hope its not all downhill from here.

What brand? Wanna check it out dog

checked

still getting the copyright sorted, but will shill a little when its all up and running.

if you're starting to bald just shave your head. it's hotter than trying to be in denial and wearing a wig

22 and already almost killed myself twice

I don't think I'll make it t b h

How do you go about the manufacturing?

I've been wanting to do an athletic line for older folk (30+) who don't want the flashy designs and crazy logos you see on most workout clothes.

>notice a weird new blemish
>fervently hope it's just a wart or something disgusting and not the big C