/Fat Loss Progress Thread/

Didn't make the best progress for nearly 5 months of cutting, but at least I proved to myself that I can lose the weight if I put my mind to it.

This is from ~1500cal/day for the last 2 months, before that it was like ~1600 so no huge difference. 45/35/20 Protein/Carbs/Fat Diet.
Completely cut out everything that isn't water and black coffee.

Post your progress pics fellows fitfats

Very good progress!

That's very good progress buddy! Keep up the good work!

Got bod pod done today 11.4%bf
Still no abs feels bad man. There is obviously a Margin for error but even at that it would still be about 14.1 at most. Well guess I'm cutting for a few more months

Height?

Don't have body pics but I have face progress. About 9 months difference, 5'7.

Are those flower earrings?

Good job guys.

I was going through a edgy phase, ok

5'9

Thanks man!

>5 months
>30 lbs
>6 lbs/month
>1.5 lbs week
you're doing it right. gonna make it.

>tfw never took before pics
>tfw only naked image I have as a fatty would be from sex vid with then gf 6 years ago

What was your heaviest?

your abs aren't showing because of the loose skin, but i might be retarded so.

Before I dropped it? 205 (Feb 2013)
Heaviest? 240 (2001-2002)
5'8 to put it into context

Nah I'm pretty sure your right, I realized that when I got the results back. I guess that's my punishment for being fat for so many years.

How fat were you?

Maybe try working your abs out too while cutting?

You almost looked cool

5"10.5. And 230lb. I'm 165lbs now

Ya I'm going to more, I was only doing them like once a week before, just thought it was due to having to high of bf%. Now that I know that's not it I'll be doing them after every workout

My legs do something similar at 290/6'3". Do you casually stand like that or are you standing like that purposefully?

>38621088

That's just how I stand... :(

I'm scared my legs are forever fucked up, but I'm trying to remain optimistic.

Yeah I don't see any drastic ones but clothes do fit a lot better now, still look like a fat ass but not as much of a fat ass. It's a work in progress regardless.

Also you fucked up the (you)

Maybe see a chiropractor? That's what I was considering doing after I lost some more weight...

Nice facial gains senpai,
What did you weight before and after?

Your abs arent showing because you have 0 muscle. Go bulk at about 300 calorie surplus for a minimum of 8 months and then come back.

I dunno, I kinda like em lol

Today marks my fifth month!

>Drink a lot Friday night
>Saturday I eat normally, don't end up drinking much water or anything because I'm being lazy
>Sunday morning I step on the scales for the first time in a week, really surprised to find I'm down to 210lbs
>Tuesday I step back on them, it's bounced back up to 216lbs despite continuing to eat well

What happened here? Was it because I was dehydrated on Saturday/Sunday morning and then I somehow regained 6lbs of water weight when I drank? Very confused.

How'd you do it?

1000 kal deficit
Lift and jog 5-6 days a week.
Mainy chicken, potatoes, rice, and whey.

Oh, and having your heartbroken helps.

Alcohol is a diaretic, so yea easily since you drank alot, its a shit drug.

70lbs in 5 months, hats off to you man

How'd you manage to get a gf as a fat dude?

loose all the ear crap and the fedore smirk attitude and you're very close to being game

you look really cute
mild homo

I can lose 20 pounds a week, eating 100-200 calories a day (some days I dont even eat) while doing cardio + workin out every day
get @ me non smokers

Personality matter to some girls

downside is im lightheaded and feel weak as fuck when I wake up

and a big dick, which gets bigger as you lose weight kek

Does it really get bigger? Someone post dick progress pics.

Same boat, buddy. Keep your ass clenched a little bit and angle your knees out, while trying to keep your toes straight.

I'm confident and charismatic, a little weird but charismatic nonetheless. Also above average dick but I think my body just looks so horrible that I recoil at anyone's touch.

how do I fix

despite the weight not changing much, this switching fat for lean mass seems to work.

i train 3 days a week, do IF and my diet is shit. i wonder how good i would do if i did everything right. raly maks you tnhki

Lost 15 pounds in two and half months strictly through eating better and less. Any tips on how to avoid flabby mode other than to start lifting?

Never lost enough fat for it but basically how it works is the fat around your dick goes away so it makes your dick look bigger. Essentially, your fat is hiding your dick anymore.

I feel surprisingly good on a 2000 calorie deficit; 180-200g protein per day.

Lots of protein, and prefer high intensity low reps over low intensity high reps.

it doesn't get bigger you just lose your fupa

very nice progress! keep on truckin

lift weights

has anyone tried any skin tightening creams or professional treatments? does it work?

My question here is a little off-topic for this thread specifically, so I'll apologize in advance for that. I could not find any threads that really fit the question, but didn't really feel it warranted its own thread.

Is there really any way to change your mindset on exercise? I hate it. I hate everything about it. The only reason I do it is to lose weight, but it's the most boring part of my day, and I only push myself to do it because I hate the thought of gaining weight back more than I hate exercise.

I've been at it for about 2 months now, and have lost about 8 lb. So not doing as well as I could, or for that long, but still doing alright. I hated it when I began, and I hate it just as much today, possibly more.

I realize that losing weight is both mental and physical, and motivation of getting my weight down (and not having it go up again) keeps me going at it for now. I just don't see it as a long term thing I can do like people talk about on this board, doing it nearly every day (barring rest days).

TL;DR - is there any way to make exercise fun, or at the very least increase enjoyment, for someone who hates exercise?

Started March 27th at 301lbs. Gave up soda and tried cutting back on shit food.

2 weeks ago I gave up drinking alcohol and I'm currently at 259lbs. I'm hoping to make it to two-hunnah.

You HAVE TO find an exercise you enjoy or you'll never stick. Try everything.

I'm kind of on the same boat as this user. I've made the mental change to adjust my eating habits, but how do I do the same about exercising? Does it sort of just happen once I get into a routine? I'm and was thinking about getting into jogging until I'm around ~225-230lbs before I begin weightlifting.

2 years progress pic nearly to the month. I would post current but I'm on a bulk so I don't look like anything.

November 2015 265 5'11
>>>>>
August 2016 195 5'11

Exactly 2 years progress after recovering from a severe car crash.
190cm 90kg to 87
Upped calorie intake this week cause lifts are shit and stalling. Will see where this gets me in a few months then I'll cut again
Not sure how I'll feel gaining weight again, I've been 115kg at my heaviest and it sucks

I learned to enjoy jogging after I lost the weight, and once I became okay with a slower pace and made my own goals. Might not work for everyone.

thats a dope fucking scare

*Scar

Not mine but still fucking good job. Its worth saving for some motivation

battlescars look fucking sick mate

Do you have a long one running down your face too?

I have a wimpy appendix removal scar.

keep lifting carbro, looking rad

I have a scar on my forehead, but I treated it with mederma and it's not much visible
I have another one on my right glute from the hip fracture surgery, i think it's about 40-50 stitches long

Don't have a before pic.. but was around 92kg. Now down to 72kg but struggling to lose my gut. 6'0".

Any advice? Eating a deficit and running 3 times per week while lifting in between. Up until now i've saw results but I've just stalled and cant seem to lose any fat from my gut

feelsbadman

But a big fupa hides a lot of dick tho

Holy fuck that's a big fucking stitch job

because you're dyel, no muscle mass. no need to keep cutting 2bh

my nigga were you fighting samurai's?

nice though

nvm saw car crash

still nice

I know this sounds really vain, but I really am a great guy. Funny, smart, easy to talk to.

I've never had a problem with women before, but my last break up really took a toll on me.
We only dated for about 6 months, but I fell for her so fucking fast. I don't think I ever really cared about someone so much.

When I'm laying in bed, I swear I can hear her talking to me. I've been questioning my sanity the last few months.

fall for the strength base meme

how do you function while your body tells your brain you're starving

>tfw was a fat teen
shit genetics

> Sep/2015 - Mar/2016
> 45yo, 5'9"
> 220 - 180 lbs

Just counted calories and followed Scooby's Intermediate Workout

How'd he do it?

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask, but do I look overweight/fat? And if I am, what is the best way to loose weight/look better?

Also what is the healthiest food you can make easily/quickly, like in the microwave?

Amazing! You can almost hear his organs screaming THANK YOU

here's my cut

they tore me a new one one the bodybuilding forums

felt bad, man

the fact you are asking means I think you know the answer.

You could stand to lose a few lbs.

I would love sauce on that,

Look here:
Go to Costco, buy chicken breast, brocoli bags and salsa

Rub chicken in some seasoning (I use pic related)
- Peanut oil on skillet, fry breasts for 10 min each side on low heat
- 300g brocoli, 150g breast strips, 125g Salsa (I also add franks buffalo wings hot sauce) = 450cal meal. Gets me filled throughout the day

You can vary with skinless, boneless thighs, shrimps, Tuna, etc...

Is this bait?

Me too, probably. Did SL and after that 531. What program should I do for fat loss and aesthetics?

This may be the best thread to ask, can protein shakes be used to lose weight?

Right now my diet is porridge - salad/fruit - chicken breast/veggies

thinking adding protein to the breakfast and then maybe trying shakes at lunch could help?

Try finding something right for you. I used to hate excersie because I found cardio boring, switched to lifting and enjoyed it a whole lot more.

You'll never get over her either. You'll tell yourself you are, and you'll feel that way too. But she'll be in the back of your mind, always.

Even after she takes 20 dicks since shes been with you.

Nice, looks like your credit score went up too.

how long did it take for you to lose the lbs?

I was 94 kg now i am 84 kg... How disgusting am i?

looking good brah

No pic but it's true.
Lost 40 lbs and dick is half inch longer.

I imagine I'm training for a fight or war.
I always include like sword/axe swings and punches and kicks all while wearing ankle or wrist weights.
It breaks up the routine and is kinda fun especially when you have a partner to spar with.

nice handles fatty but not too bad i suppose

High Intensity Interval Training.
Fast walk for 1-1:30 mins
Sprint for 30 sec - 1 min
And back to walking
Repeat 10 times.