Feel and Emotion Gains&Fitness

Hey Veeky Forums. Girl I was seeing dumped me out of the blue literally the day after we got back from a music festival.

Fastest way to get over this? She was amazing and this came totally unexpected and now I just feel like my whole body wants to shut down. Should I force myself to go to the gym, should I take a test day, what? I'm totally lost right now.

CHAD is fucking your GIRL while YOU'RE posting on a mongolian HAND painting forum

you should read some mgtow and stop being a pussy lol

If this is oc it's about to become prime bait for years to come.

Why would you come on this board to whine about it when you look like that is the question

tips:

1. Do not try and persuade her to change her mind, accept her decision, and reply with a reasonable message telling her that you accept it.

2. Understand that it is simply going to suck for a bit, but will slowly get better like it always does

3. Hit the gym if that's what works for you. If that doesn't work for you, then why are you on this board.

I mean, you may be right. I don't know anymore. I thought things were going really fucking good. We had a couple of odd moments at the festival but I just though it was typical first out of state trip together shit. Then she sends me this and honestly I don't have a clue about what she's talking about in almost all of it, and she wouldn't even talk to me about it.

Maybe it was just a week excuse to not have to see me anymore, but that just makes it all the more confusing.

thats a good ass bait my man or so i hope

fucking womyn tho

3.3 BILLION GIRLS

here's just 999 girls, like taking a grain of sand from a beach

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and here is your girl: i

wowowow so SAD BRO!!!

It's straight from my phone m8.

I already followed step 1. Just sucks she wouldn't even give us the chance to talk about it.

I'm sort of getting around to number 2. Just hard because this was legit the first girl I've actually really liked for a long time and I thought we worked really well together.

What is there not to understand? She doesn't like you. That's it bruv sorry.

Again, you are probably right. Just weird there was no indication and we were doing really good up to this point. Wasn't expecting to get this at all, especially not through a fucking text message.

That may sting the most actually.

Do something you love, is my advice

I won't bore you, but I went through a really, really shitty break up about two years ago.

Nothing tasted right, nothing stimulated me, but I knew I loved rowing, I didn't feel like, but I knew it so I did.

Now I'm the fastest guy in my club and I'm banging a QT Lithuanian with double D's

Try not to think about how much fun she had rollin her face off on research chemicals and taking strange DICK at that festival OP.
Try not to think of how that text is her trying to take the moral high ground and skirt around cheating on your boring beta ass.
>if you're sad rather than angry then you're a fucking BETA go out and TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR REALITY
>solid bait threads today

Sorry man I know it sucks. It's very possible that there were signs but you didn't notice them. It's extremely normal to see things the way you want them to be rather than the way they really are. Hang in there m80.

Also, don't buy into what these MGTOW guys are selling.

Stoicism and isolation are fine if that's what you want, but don't let a break up cut you off from the joy that is love.

I got a similar sentiment from a gf, who said I was looking for someone to be lovey with whilst she was antisocial.

She was actually fucking someone else behind my back.

pretend she is dead (you can cry all you want but you can't text a ghost)
she sounds like a cunt, you dodged a bullet send that text to female friends, get some sympathy dome
reinstall tinder
find new girl
press on

You might really care about her, but from the context of her text and the fact she texted you to break means she's a shit person. You're literally going to do better lol

Don't sweat it. Go talk to girls this weekend and then get laid next weekend. Next month you'll feel normal again

>breaking up via text
Woken who do this are weak, and not worth breeding. Men who do this are weak such that should be eliminated from the gene pool

Gonna assume this was your first gf and all your knowledge comes from anime and video games?

Going off of what she said, you seem like a massive, clingy, faggot who's filled with insecurities. She's not your manic pixie dream girl. Sorry to throw out buzzwords, but I can literally see the fedora on you

op thank me later, sriously
reply with just "k, wanna fuck?" and leave it there
if she agrees then hate fuck and dominate the shit out of her, when she starts begging for your cock just tell her "I am looking for an affectionate relationship sry :) slut"

trust me, I'm the chad of turkroaches [[OFFICIAL TITLE]]

You know, there is some merit to the alpha/beta stuff Veeky Forums spouts off constantly. It sounds like you constantly tried to do everything for her and treat her like a queen. You're honestly lucky that she dumped you right away instead of spending a few months giving your wallet a good fucking. Obviously you should be helpful toward whoever you date, but it should be a two way street. If your relationship is all give, it isn't genuine.

I would agree with this except I only offered to carry her bag like three times because that shit was easily over 30lbs. It wasn't doting on her, it was being fucking polite, because that shit was like a 3rd of her body weight.

>It wasn't doting on her, it was being fucking polite,

t. (((((((nice)))))) guy

>She was amazing

Amazing people don't end relationships with a text wall over stuff they've never brought up before.

The only loss I would mourn is the time spent in a relationship with someone who wasn't worth it, regardless of whatever special snowflake qualities you're probably putting up on a pedestal.

>>/adv/

this this this this this

what bag of shit ends it over a text

gf of 4 years did this to me and i never forgave her. Sure, I got over it and dated better girls afterwards, but I will never ever forget how much of a shit person she was.

>How to spot the guy who's never been in a relationship

You could've said it in a motivating "other fish in the sea" type way but no... you took the 14 year old "man up bro" route.

>tripping something so cringeworthy

god dammit op, learn from this. if what she's saying is true that shit is cringy as fuck.

So wait, is this why girls are all over my dick? I don't purposely act like a disinterested asshole, I'm just too autistic to care about people so I wouldn't even consider something like holding some bitch's bag

nah girls are retards. in the beginning they want distance but later in the relationship. she'll get mad you don't give her enough attention