How do you exercise during highschool

Help me with this Veeky Forums, fat fuck here looking to get fit, 18 yrs old, senior year of highschool. Want to lose weight and get some gain by the end of the year. How do you guys find time for exercise and shit, or do I have to just wait for college? I don't do any sports or clubs, just have a lot of homework.

Underage detected

You're in fucking high school, what do you mean you don't have time.

Is this bait??

I'm UK, but 18 same as you and in the equivalent of high school. I just go after school and then drive home.

OP Amerifat here, don't have one ;(

you realize you have less time in university/college

Homework, and shit for the act

Drop every hobby you have that can be unhealthy, in any way, at all to you. Assuming you did that, would you have enough time to go to the gym at least three days a week for one hour? I dropped smoking pot every day just so I could work out three times a week, which led to me stopping playing vidyas and completely stopping smoking so I could run a 6 day ppl cycle. Unless you're taking seven AP classes you have enough time in you schedule. Fucking make it work.

Fuk, does that mean I will always be Amerifat?

Stop posting these shitty bait threads.

Sage

I can easily do Friday and Sunday, just say fuck it and do Tuesday? Also my only hobbies are playing vidya and fapping, should I quit these? Also I have only used the machines at a gym, never an actual weight before

better bait than the GF with eating disorder or music festival sloot.
Your image gave you away
>5/10

Not baiting here actually curious, I'm I really just lazy?

Wtf do you mean you don't have time? I'm in highschool but I'm in concurrent enrollment (taking college classes) I get to school at 7:50 and get home at 10:00 but still have time.

Am I *

You are baiting.

You know damn well you have no intention of ever working out or getting Veeky Forums. You have 0 dedication or willpower. Lifting and eating right aren't difficult things that take up all your time and dedication. The amount of time you've spent in this thread could have been used to READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

Read it, currently dieting, riding my bike more, just looking for the motivation to start lifting

You're not going to find it here.
Why do you even want to get Veeky Forums?

Sign up for your high school's lifting class. What could be better than having a class period dedicated to getting swole and getting a (basically) free A at the end of it.

Source: Went to a HS that had an awesome gym but didn't bother taking the strength class until my senior year because I was too busy playing video games and being a skinnyfag for the first 3

Don't won't to be a beta rest of my life

Too bad. You're gonna be a beta for the rest of your life.
Better get used to it now, tubby.

To be honest, rather be in a gym full of strangers than a room full of chads

That was my logic for why I didn't take it the first 3 years, I was afraid all the Chads would mock me for being skinny and weak

Everyone in the class was pretty damn cool, as long as you took it seriously and tried to improve they showed respect. The only person who got shit was a fat kid who took the class just for the easy A and never challenged himself.

Then nut up now. I took forever to do it. Stop being such a lazy cunt.
And you ARE being a lazy cunt.