Do you consider my girlfriend fat?

Do you consider my girlfriend fat?

yep

Honest answer?
I don't think she's fat enough to describe her as fat to someone else. I wouldn't say "She's the fat girl next door." But I wouldn't date her.

chubby but good chubby.

also i have the same shoes as her

post ass

Definitely fat.

yes, but would probably smash if drunk

doesnt look fat to me
more pics plz

Very comfy/10. Would cuddle.

yup, sorry

Yes, but cute face at least.

When I see a ripped guy with a fat gf I can't help but thinking that all that work wasted on getting an average gf is silly. Like, he is probably beta inside. I see that a lot.

HAHA WOW ITS ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS, WHEN THE FUCK WILL SUMMER END? EVERY FUCKING DAY THERE'S A IS MY GF FAT THREAD OR A WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN THREAD OR BASKETBALL SHORTS TO GYM THREAD. NO WONDER THIS BOARD IS SHOT, NO WONDER YOU ALL HAVE NP FRIENDS, NO GFS, AND NO LIVES, GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELVES YOU LAZY FUCKS

Wtf I hate summer now

is this achievable natty? she's huge

If you have to ask then she's fat in your mind.

I wouldn't say fat is the right word, more chubby.

Eh, kinda. Not enough to negatively affect her overall beauty. But she's really toeing that line.

we got a manlet over here

Not an argument, your board is shit, been listing for like 1 year but never browsed fir, have been for past week and it's miserable

Yes

i would fuck your "fat" girlfriend without a condom in her sweaty butt blasting plebby 2009 dubstep while you watched with a sad face trying to fap your erectile dysfunctional peepee listening to the smiths on ur sony headphones

Alex?

She's not fatt, she's thicc

yeah, sorry bro
I wouldn't shame her into losing weight though just keep offering for her to go to the gym with you. and keep going to the gym yourself and spending less time with her to do it. she'll get the idea.

We need more information OP. A party whore at a club doesn't say much.

-_______-

Yes, and ugly too

I consider that fat. Gross.

I would plow the fuck out of her.

Something about the contrast of a ripped guy and a thick girl

What are you doing with a photo of my missus?

Or maybe he's tired of dealing with entitled whores who get dick thrown at them everywhere they go.

she thicc