ITT things at the gym that convince others you're a douche

ITT things at the gym that convince others you're a douche

>wearing this shirt

Compression tights.

Compression anything more like. Lifting should be done in a T-shirt and shorts. If it's good enough for the fire department buffs that come into the gym, it's good enough for me.

compressions are the only way to lift. Unless you're talking about those fags wearing only compressions

*shudder*

It's not my fault that I have a better ass than the girls. Your just gay for looking

Compression shorts, or at least right underwear is essential for Olympic lifts which are my favorite exercise.

People wearing only compression shorts are fags.

>i have shitty glutes: the post

If you're 6'+/200lbs+ then go for it. Otherwise we're laughing.

Easy, dropping weights.

It's the mating call of those not making it.

Wearing basketball shorts in the free-weight area.

I wear compression shirts when I lift and I'm homegym. The squeeze just feels nice.

I'm 5'6'' 220 lbs and i wear them and laugh at you

>I'm 5'6''
Quit reading right there.

>not replacing the weight at the right spot

i wear compression shit under my clothes most of the time unless it's crazy hot

shit is COMFY

>I have to look up when talking to someone.

Its more the sign of a millennial who doesn't get enough attention in their personal life.

This shirt triggers me, and i'm not even a virgin

Bryce?

Haha, i-i'm not a virgin guys, haha high five amiright

>bags of sand!

>That guy who loves to come up next to you and start doing the same exercise you're doing, but with more weight (and you're already doing a fair amount)

Had this happen once when I was using the 90lb barbell for upright rows, wasn't sure if it was coincidental until I realized anyone who wears those exaggerated stringer shirts specifically want to show themselves off

And here we go....

If you align yourself with fitness culture or have any shirts like 'training to beat goku' or anything jerking off your ego.

If that's all makeup and not photoshop, then that's impressive as fuck

Big ass headphones like Beats™ by Dre.
Just wear a good in-ear pair and tuck it into your shirt like the rest of us.

I'm 6'4 200lbs... I don't think I should wear compression anything.

Probably not a nu-male/gayboy.

So much this, those beats headphones are the headpiece equivalent of those tapout shirts.

had an orientation at my gym today, asked the PT to check my form on compund lifts because I go late at night and don't have a gym buddy. He made me do a sumo stance for deadlifts because my legs are long as fuck and I split my shorts, so now i'm wearing skins and those really short running shorts.

Do you guys look down on people who wear skins and those shorts?

didnt read the above posts, im gonna get fucking roasted. thanks anyway

You'd wear some if you had a nice ass.

No homo

Any nigga wearing a stringer unless you're on gear and fucking huge.

i'm sure if you were face to face you'd be able to tell he's wearing 2 inches of foundation

Wearing blue jeans, a red tank top, and black combat boots.

straps & belts under 405lbs on any lift

Lifting with a belt when the obvious weight is novice or intermediate. If im manlet and can squat 240 ATG you dont need a belt.

Fuck but i need straps once my dl get above 225 my fucking palms sweat so damn much. Sweats through the chalk as well.

>not using straps for dem isolation gains

I love how you make excuses for your issue but judge other people for using a belt.

When their knees are going like this >< and need to strap on a belt to push more weight it kind of irks you.

Fatass
Jk I was 5'7 235 at my heaviest. Could ohp 210
>tfw 195 now and realizing how far I let myself go

I wear a belt on my heavier deads & squats cause I like to be able to push my abs against the belt, it feels great.

I don't think it's made my lifting any easier, especially my deadlifts because it makes breathing harder for me. Maybe for 1rm but I do a minimum of 5. I've been doing 20 reps on squats and its hard as fuck

>Milky coins

Seriously, don't do sumo. The only reason to do sumo over conventional is if you're planning to go to a power meet and you can muscle up 5kg more over the shorter range of motion. Conventional is superior in every way for training effect unless you physically can't do it due to deformities.

t. eight foot long femurs.

And since we're here:

>sumo deadlifting for multiple sets of lmao2pl8

Me but no tuck in

Dumbass was wearing a fucking belt to bench 1pl8.

lol eat shit fuck in-ears that shit is uncomfy sennheiser momentum represent

>That guy who turns out is sleeping with the girl you had your eye on

Stop it

I like over ear headphones what's wrong with that?

Beats are fucking garbage man.

If i had a dollar for every mexican manlet swagfag that i saw at the gym shadowboxing with beats on, i'd be rich.

Fucking plebeian scum

Am I a douche for wearing Rich Piana clothing? I wear them as if they were humor shirts

ya

He asked about over-ear-headphones, not Beats headphones specifially.

This.
What the hell is with all these people suddenly wearing Goku lifing shirts?
>Training to beat Goku
>Goku is my spotter

Ive never seen a buff person wear one. Its always skinny indians or whites, and ever since i came home from school i cant go to the gym without seeing one. Ree.

Hillary shirt

I wear a belt primarily for ab gains.