How much does Veeky Forums spend on food a month? I swear I spend around $400-500 a month on food...

How much does Veeky Forums spend on food a month? I swear I spend around $400-500 a month on food. This shit is ridiculous how do you guys budget?

Accept that I'm gonna spend more in food, first. Then buy bulk rice and ground meat. Don't spend on fancy shit. Prioritize food and budget other less important areas of my life. That's pretty much my method.

idk maybe $100
eggs
chicken
quinoa
sweet potatoes
broccoli
tuna

Think about how much it costs to eat on a daily basis, try/mealprep/

Unless you're a big roider, or live in a place where food is super expensive, you have no excuses to spend that much

Buy a picrelated and learn to shop smarter.
Whenever there's a good sale on chicken or fish I like, I literally buy 200-300$ worth and fill this bitch up

More than you can afford, pal.

$200 week from grocery store & $180 every Saturday night at the steak house.

I am frugal & cheap with everything else. Food is the only think I don't mind spending money on.

I budget $100 a week for food but that's only because I can afford it and I like to eat nice food. if I were a poorfag I could easily do 40-50 a week, maybe less

Roughly same here. Around $150-200 a week from the grocery store and around $150-200 a week from eating out.

I guess $1200-$1600 a month is a bit much.

what the fuck ?
How much do you guys make in a year anyway ?

try this?

I've noticed a lot of people I overhear at my gym claim to own small businesses. The correlation between fitness and success is real.

>Body fortress
Uh I want protein not falsely advertised sugar

show us your shopping list. you probably have a bunch of autist meme items that can be dropped

Buy joylent :D

Alot.

Stay in school.

You didn't answer the question dumbass

Me $135k+
wife $210k +

Different user. American living in southeast Asia as an expat. Regional director for a multinational. 140 a year.

My food budget is about $1000 a month. I eat steak, lamb, or salmon every day. Eating out is mostly Japanese sashimi, or some other low carb meals.

>solid cuck gains

If I eat nothing but rice, oil, and chicken breast, will I die?

Potatoes, milk, and oatmeal, less shitting brains out

nice!

not even that guy but you're a fucking loser if you think his wife making more than him makes him anything less than a total boss.

>inb4 you're a NEET

Where do I get protein from then?

bargain chicken breast, eggs, and brown rice. literally all you need

i spend about $150 on food per week and i'm only 165. live in one of the most expensive zip codes in the usa so everything costs a fuck ton.

its like $8 for a tub of plain greek yogurt here and I go through 2 of those a week. Same with cottage cheese. That's $32 and that doesn't include any actual food. Also add in some fruit, some nuts, string cheese, and salami for snacks, and we're talking like $55 per week in just ancillary shit.

I make less because I only work when I want to.

i spend like $50 on food a week, im a Uni student who's trying to make it, luckily is Spring down here in New Zealand so i just eat
>Carton of eggs (30s)
>Almond Milk
>Beans
>Rice
>Bulk frozen chicken
>Multivitamin

sometimes if i have extra money i will buy some better meat like Fish or Lamb

>tfw haven't eaten out in almost 2 years

At the grocery store, maybe $400.00 / month at most. I am in Oklahoma so food is cheap. Also, I tend to cook instead of buying prepared things. Family of two.

Pic related-- just cooked.

I buy meat in bulk at Costco and portion and freeze. That's 1 time per month at $150-$200 per month. Got a deepfreezer for it all.

Then it's $15 or so twice a week for vegetables/ingredients.

So around $300 a month I suppose

>tfw Air Force
>don't spend a dime on food
>eat practically as much as I want
pampered branch best branch desu

$700/mon on chicken, eggs, and potatoes.

Get a better job

$25 a week? Yeah, no.

Sams Club and I go through 200 a month. Like you I just stock up on chicken for two weeks then next two weeks I go to ground chuck or pork chops or something like that then when the freezer is full I just replenish when I use one.

How much do you make then? Oh and NEETbucks don't count.

roughly 10-20 a week depending on what meals i want, the more basic i go the cheaper it is obviously

farmers market and butchers are god tier desu

im pretty on par with this as well, between $700-$800 a month on groceries and probably a few hundred on eating out. i also spend about $200-$300 a month on beer and scotch, since im a stuck up asshole snob with too much money on his hands.

smart man, my man.

>look mom I posted it again!

I eat a very well balanced diet, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lean protein, lots of fiber. I usually spend 60-70 a week on food and I prepare all of my meals. I could cut down to like 50 a week easily if needed but I don't see how I could go much lower and still be eating healthy.

around $600 strayan

the overwhelming majority of my diet is rice, meat, stir fry veggies

Im a poor fuck, going to ASU and so far i buy all my shit from 99Cent Store. Shits really bad for you but im poor.

>spend $400-$500
honestly, how? I spent $35 dollars at the grocery store this week, got all my breakfast and dinner stuff. look around for the cheapest option at the store and learn to cook

by not eating out all the time? you'd be a fatass if you bought that in groceries so if you are stop eating so much fattass

>thinking DFAC food will help gains
>stay DYEL

i spend £200 for me and my girlfriend and dont even have a freezer or cooker in my apartment, how the fuck do you spend so much

>I swear I spend around $400-500 a month on food.

So does everyone else bro.

Food ain't cheap in 1st world countries.

Thank you hungry skeleton

I spend about that as well. But I'm not from amerifat land

5 chicken breasts a week? I eat 4 fuck huge chicken tits every day. Whoever made this must be a jockey sized freak.

You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit.

It would be extremely painful.

$20 a day on food? Fuck me. I'm in NSW and cutting on under $10.

On a side note, why is meat so pricey down under?

Why does noone here buy a a solid set of high quality vitamin and related supplements?

Some rich as guys in this thread - adding 80-100 bucks per month shouldn't hurt.
If you are on a budget I can understand though.
But even then you should get a quality multi component at least.

Not him, but price of meat always also depends on quality.

Meat I buy is usually around 6-7€ per 100grams.
But I could also get it for 6-7 per kilo.

I'm 165lbs, NSW as well it fucking sucks mate
I buy 'cheap' packaged meat usually $10kg (beef/chicken/kangaroo) on special or tuna cans for $4kg
Then a $5 500g pack of stir fry veggies, plus rice, soy sauce, wasabi, coffee (instant, black)
I've put on maybe 2kg this year despite being on atleast 4,000 calories sometimes 5,000