This is the difference between 5'9 and 6'0

>this is the difference between 5'9 and 6'0
When did you realize that manlet is just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7U6z7PdqwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I got swarmed by a mob of angry flying pigs and the devil called me up to borrow a blanket because hell froze over.

those untailored pants

Yea now 5'11" and 6'0", that's a different story.

that's a full break, British style that's coming back around. Savvy fashion people wear that look

When I realised how much taller obama is despite putin being a fuck ton more alpha.

word
it just shows

Id still put my money on putin in a fight.

Id still put my money on putin to run a country

>being socially retarded is alpha
Top meme

Well only one of them is an ex-KGB martial artist so I don't think height is going to be a major factor in that fight.

Christian's eyes are at the top of tom's head. If you think anything at or over 3" isn't noticeable IRL, you're a retard

Neither are a match for Mountain Moose Man Harper

>you can be the effective dictator of one of the largest and most powerful countries in the world while being a social retard

please fuck off, nice quads though

0bummer support detected and checked.

>
Putin began training in sambo at the age of 14, before switching to judo, which he continues to practice. Putin won competitions in both sports in Leningrad
Putin would probably fuckin massacre Obama

Obama looks like he's compensating hard here

Height matters from childhood till mid to late 20s. After that what matters is money...

Obv if you're rich and tall, thats prime time. But a woman will pick a successful/wealthy 5'9'' over a poor 6'0''

TFW 6'2"
Make >$60,000 yearly
Decent face & body

Still can't get laid

... That's only a one inch difference moron

6'1"=73"
5'9=69"

He said inch not centigrade

Are you fucking retarded...?
5.9 + 0.1 = 6.0
1 inch = 0.1
6.0 = 60 inches

Manlet meme BTFO

Made me reply

10/10

somebody kill me

I dont care this is bait, I'm actually angry fuck lol

Fucking lost

youtube.com/watch?v=p7U6z7PdqwE

Pitiful as fuck. I took the fucking bait.

also Putin being fuckn KGB

I was gonna say the same about Putins entire life.
Short guys go for the body. And Obama is not really mean by nature.

It always was a meme and still is a meme. You're the cuck who somehow took it seriously.

>Putins entire life
>Compensating

Yes, because being competent enough to get into the KGB means you're just compensating.

How fucking stupid can you be? Or are you some insecure faggot?

Need to work on talking to women. You have to let them ask what you make or do, you can't just be like "60k bitch deal with it what up chug beer!!!" If what you said is true, you're shooting yourself in the foot by what you say or how you say it.

t. insecure lanklet

I can say without a doubt that Putin has killed people before firsthand.

Obama has killed people but it was usually just him pressing a button and Syrian hospitals exploding.

Christian is standing kind of relaxed while Brady is standing like he's got a rod up his ass.

>Standing straight means he has a rod up his ass
Wouldn't be saying that if he was 6+. You lanklets will try downplay everything if it involves a manlet.

I want our stoic PC leader back, he was the kind of guy who could be caught in quicksand and carry on as though nothing was unusual.

>b-b-but their stance user!

This

>not realizing that Canada (even conservatives) is liberal AF, and due to the multi-party system political deadlock stops anything from happening.
fuck Trudeau tho

you can put a nigger in the whitehouse but you can never take the "hood" out of them

When did they take this?

If they started brawling, would their secret service join in? Or let them duke it out?

TDKR photoshoot?

>obummer

TEXAS
E
X
A
S

Like reunion after the film or after a day of filming in character or what? Can't imagine them brawling and then being all relaxed in suits.

sort of a reunion.

probably a couple of weeks before the movie hits the theaters

When will they every learn. baka

>be a millionaire
>still cant buy fitting pants

why does everyone look like a fucking high schooler waist down

>massacre
>one person

That's a big difference..

thats how a suit is supposed to fit you autist

i can't wait for you to show up to work at your secretary job wearing skinny suit pants

Umm

>6'0"
>"tall"

Lel

caught me off guard and now im kekking hard, thank you user

so close yet so far to trips

read the book over the summer. somewhat different experience to the movie. isn't really one that's better or worse than the other; some things come across more vividly in cinema, others through the narratological structure only possible in writing. would highly recommend checking out the book if you like the movie; it's a very quick read too, given its length.

hehe would love to see that fight. All 2 seconds of it.

This should be posted in every manlet thread

>An herb

It's finny how Veeky Forums acts extremely protective of an user whenever the manlet thing affects him IRL

Example, I remeber this being posted a while:
>talking with girl on tinder
>she asks height
>5'10
>AHAHAHAHAH BYE
>literally all replies are a variation of "damn, what a fucking cunt"
Veeky Forums might joke around a bit, but we understand each other

We're all gonna make it brah

Not a great representation though, Hardy is a sex symbol, but they average self hating beta manelt next to Bale and see why women don't like manlets.
Not so much the height as the weak personality and presence behind it.

Off topic but funny thought. People say they take taller men more seriously and see them more as leaders.
Women agree with this even more so.
On average women are five inches shoeter than men.
How do they expect us ever to take them seriously.
Also I'm high as fuck

I hate the short guy mindset
I'm 5 foot 8 and my ex was 5 foot 10 and my current is taller.
First off internet dating is for beautiful people, photo shoppers and liars.
Second if you know you're a bomb ads dude and own it, regardless of face frame or height.
Keep throwing yourself a pity party nothing is going to get better and no one's going to show up.