FHT/FPS thread

None in the catalog. Dumping.

fun fact: in the third one he's not performing cunnilingus he's spelunking.

Shiet I didn't know Boogie was quite that fat.

Ok. Gross medical story time
I'll try to keep it short and i apologize for the spell correct on my phone.

>Have obese sis in law
>Smokes, drinks and eats sticks of butter like candy (not joking)
>Also doesn't bathe
>About a year ago her leg swells to elephant man size
>Starts leaking
>Too lazy to do anything about it
>Carpet becomes sewer puddles of mysterious yellow, death smelling fluid

This shit smelled like rotten eggs, stuffed up a rotten pigs ass, and left in a dumpster

Continued...

This goes on for MONTHS

>goes to hospital
>Doctors tell her being obese and filthy has given her a contagious infection that didn't spread to her little boy because it's so deep in her leg.
>Stays for three nights, pumped full of several antibiotics

Gets out. Decides to get her shit together

>Exercises as much as she can
>Diets
>Takes only her meds from the doc and not the oxy she buys from her druggie cousin and snorts several times daily
>Starts looking better, drops 60lbs.

Continued in part 3

Being a lazy, entitled fat cunt catches up to her though and soon the leg infection returns.

>Hospital again for a week
>More antibiotics
>Beetus test given, lung stuff too.
She has blood clots in her lungs

shes a drama queen so finding out this information made her quit all the progress she made.

>Balloons back up
>Quits eating better
>No exercise because "muh lungs"

Quit even caring about her leg. Now it just leaks all the time and she lets it.

Last part next.

It's a 216lb 1rpm. Still poverty though

Yeah, it's hard to fully comprehend his fatness when he's seen mostly as a talking head.

Ok this was months ago and now she just lives her life with her leg just leaking fluid all over the house.

Today she asks my husband about the weekend festival and will he drive her because she can't and their dad won't anymore because she's broken the passenger side axel on 3 cars.

>Husband: you can't walk and what about your leg?
>Her: I'll just wear black pants, nobody will see its wet then
Husband: why aren't you wrapping it, it's fucking disgusting
She then grabbed me by the shoulders like I'm going to back her up and said this line that will haunt my fucking nightmares forever

"Doctor said my puss is cleaner than sweat"

I almost fucking gagged.

She then got into my husband's truck and leaked a puddle all over the matt. It made a shiny, sticky puddle.

Disgusting
Don't ever be fat and unhygienic. Between her and her aunt I'd fucking shoot myself before I ever got fat.

I have gross medical shit about the aunt too ig anyone wants to hear it.

men do like meat that's why i like toned athletic girls, fat gets cut loose and thrown out.

How did you calculate that? It's wrong

pretty sure he lost a lot more weight since the pic was taken

God damn user. New to me, but fucked up.

Let's hear it, user.

(Reps x weight x 0.0333) + weight = 1rpm

i had a constant frown throughout this. jesus. that can't be real

weeping fatty flesh always makes for good stories at least

>not posting the picture

Hi im losing weight I was wondering if I can lose weight faster?

Im obese at about 85kg was 94 ish about 2-3 months ago.
I just eat less now, like 1000 valories a day. Start3d at 1500 then 1300 and so on.

I guess I picked up habits growing up when my parents would get angry if I didnt eat everything or ate too little.
I ended up overeating stuff and even eating when I wasnt hungry.

Gag warning

Kek!

That last one literally made be gag back my dinner.

Have you tried running? Lifting weights?

Sweet mother of fuck, bro..
More? lol

I did c25k before and got up to week5 but running 20 min is too hard I ended up leqvong it off for a week now.

I don't imagine the marshmallow in her bellybutton smelling great.

not the user you replied to but I wish you the best of luck! glad you're doing something to help yourself

I now understand the concept of bara

no homo

Nah. He just loses 50-100 pounds once in a while, gains it back, then makes a pity video about how his dad beat him or some shit.

Based black science man.

>In the second one his entire ass could be mistaken for her pussy if you didn't notice the guy

Wan sum rice chris p treats?

>horsey

Why?

Don't rush it, healthy weight loss takes time. I'm no dietician, but I wouldn't go below 1,000 per day, just start walking or lifting weights and eat the same.

9kg in 3 months is actually good (almost 1kg per week), don't burn yourself out or you might fall back into bad habits even worse than before.

>It's a Boy
>BARACK

No surprise that this degeneracy is associated with shitlibs

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

You didn't before? Not a foreign concept.

Sorry, guys. I was tuckingy nephew into bed. Ok the aunt

>Also 400+lbs
>The beetus has run rampant in her for decades.
>Has not once stopped her from drinking soda, eating large amounts of chocolate cake and candy.

Here's a liat of things that have happened to her over the years I've known her:

>Needed knee replacements in both knees so she isn't relaying on the scooter.
>Got it for the first one. Did the rehab for it for one week. (Instead of 2 months)
>Claimed "too hard to walk, and there was too many old people on the bus she had to ride on"

And now her feet.

>Beetus gives you poor circulation in your feet
>They constantly look purple
>Always swollen
>Notices on day some of her toes are crooked and looked smashed, some parts of toes are black
>Doctor tells her she popped the bones and broke them from being so big and not taking care of her diabetes
>The toes half healed, permanently leaving them looking like that.

It's the grossest shit I've ever seen. She looks like a steam roller went over her feet.

Kek. What was the Twitter reaction to that? Anybody have some juicy comments saved?

>that doggystyle doe

About all fat girls are good for. And titfucks.

I forgot to add the she didn't feel them break at all. That's how fucked her feet are.

Oh and the other sister is also fat and declared she was "only 325" to me the other day and "didn't gain any weight while pregnant."

Other sister also collapsed, stopped breathing and went to the hospital. My husband bluntly asked if they had to cut a hole in the side of the house to get her out.

She tells my husband that they sent in an Indian doctor and all he did was tell her she needs to lose weight before she dies and her weight has NOTHING to do why she couldn't breathe.

He tells me and I reply "Indian doctors hate fat people. Remember how disgusted the doc on 600lbs life always is? They think it's nasty. Don't know why, cows are sacred to them"

They are all fucking pigs, the three of them.

Breh could you even pleasure a woman that thicc without at least a 14x10

o fugg :3

Always love how the saying "real men like meat, dogs want the bones" is only ever said by obese women.

Pretty sure all the guys I know would bang the fuck out of the chick in that picture, and avoid obese girls like the plague.

Man's gotta eat

would smash if i can only see black and white

gross his pee pee starts at his belly button

dear god

i would be ashamed to call any one of those muffins on the left father

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:D I'm advanced! Yay! I thought I was doing poorly

it's literally foreign

this is an American board

r u a grill?
if so pls b in vancouver

>Based black science man.

Why is your husband's family full of morbidly obese people? Is he one of those people who escaped before the family consumed him?

what is the site called

>do more than an elite powerlifter
FUCK YES
6'2 200LB
505LB SQUAT COME AT ME FAGGOTS

You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit...

Wew lad fresh pasta get it while it's hot

Is this person upset that a metaphor has food and people in it at the same time? I can't think of a more benign and unoffensive thing to compare something to than "muffin."

tl;dr

>Butthurt fattycakes detected.

You're not your fucking khaki pants!! Amirite!!!

Anyway, fat people are shit.

White science ftw

>You use this shit board because you're a shit person.
>You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.
>Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.
>You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.
>Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit...

no fucking joke, that dad looks exactly like my dad except he had a massive red mustache.

>you guys are shit
>has literal shit caked between unreachable asscrack

>2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life.

>implying I won't live past 63
>implying you'll even make it to 60

Thank you for actually making me look this up, though. Very informative.
Honestly thought it would have been much less

>implying i care about pleasuring a landwhale.
I just wanna see her huge ass bounce and feel it go halfway up my chest while squeezing her thick thighs and letting her soft warmth around my dick drive me over the edge.
I dont care about pleasuring her because the shame ill feel after cumming will keep me from going back anyway.

Not him, but a lot of my shits are taking 3/4 of a whole roll to wipe away and I still don't feel clean.

Do I just have too much asshole hair or is my shit not the right consistency?

WHITE
PEOPLE
FUCK

>fatcakes thinks everyone lifts for girls

W E W L A D S
E
W
L
A
D
S

Mow your asshole/asscrack and get a bidet attachment for your shitter.

>No exercise because "muh lungs"
>mfw i have to do 2 hours of breathing treatments a day just to be able to function like a normal person and people just eat their lungs into malfunction

at least the drawings are somewhat realistic, that's a plus

Maybe this is why they're so delusional / retarded, no joke.