Levator Ani Syndrome

I was already fucked up below the waist with 'woman problems' before my IUD perforated me and I'm permanently left with lightning sharp muscle spasms, shooting across my pelvis, like I've been fucking skewered through the navel, clitoris, vaginal passage and anus all at once if that were possible.

I'm already cardio only as I have fallen down the stairs when this pain randomly kicks in. Just rolling over in bed the wrong way or squatting to reach a low shelf can trigger it, let alone carrying weight, so I don't lift due to the fact I WILL drop things and injure myself. I went for a 10km walk earlier along a rocky beach and thought I'd gotten away with it.

...Nope. Hours later I am holding my breath as I type because every time I inhale the needles are fucking searing through me. Imagine your pelvic was a piece of fabric stretched thin, then imagine being stapled to your seat and every inch you move tears you.

Does anyone else suffer with this? What exercises do you do that don't make you want to die?

>women problems
>Does anyone else suffer with this?
uhh, there are probably 5 girls on Veeky Forums i think
anyway sorry to hear that op, maybe swimming or something might help? cardio ish but resistance based. you can also just relax and get on your back and float when shit gets rough. also maybe not over do it by walking 10km, start with 1km or something and do that for a week, if you dont have any issues, then up it by 125% or something each time. dont just walk 10k right away thats absurd if you are in that much pain.
you can try the same thing with body weight exercises. do a few body weight squats, LIKE 2 NOT 500 and die. if 2 is fine then do 2 more like 6 hours later, do shit like that till you can GRADUALLY increase it.

What did the doctor say?

You... DID see a doctor before you came to a Polynesian fencing enthusiast form for advice didn't you?

This /thread

Roastie got her anus cleaved by Chad and now wants our help? Ok. Reconstructive surgery is your only option. Talk to a doctor.

I'm hoping there are more lurking that are just usually scared to come out. This is sort of separate from women problems in that it's not period cramps or anything, the pain just affects my lady parts too but men get this condition.

I'm going to look into bodyweight exercises because I can't afford to be sedentary again. Just in small increments instead of going to extremes as soon as I have a pain-free window of opportunity. At Christmas I couldn't move for two weeks because of this and joint pain, lost 8 kg but some of that was my muscle mass, leaving me skinnier but softer..

10km sounds stupid but I felt ok at the time and I didn't want to be that lazy fuck making excuses for being overweight AND inactive. It's just all hit me at once and it's so frustrating. Every time I think I'm ok I try to get in as much exercise as I can then it hits me like a ton of bricks. The pain can go from 0 to 10 so fucking quick.

I've been pursuing this issue for 4 years. Had useless surgery, now they just shrug and can't be bothered to try anything like pressure point release, feedback therapy etc. I think the guy doctors do just lump it in with Woman Problems and 'women are supposed to have pelvic pain so deal with it'. I just get dismissed 'some forms of pelvic pain just aren't treatable user...'

I think there are similar conditions like piriformis syndrome, pudendal neuralgia and proctalgia fugax? Some of you must have firsthand experience? Any cyclists here?

I have never had anal sex and I don't think I'm physically capable of doing so judging from what I'm feeling now. It's only in the last year and a half I've been able to have sex without secretly crying on the bathroom floor for an hour after so my bf doesn't feel guilty and stops wanting to fuck me.

>my IUD perforated me
>permanently left with lightning sharp muscle spasms
Fuck, that's rough OP.

Even though there are a couple femanons on here, this is such an uncommon issue I doubt you'd get much help.

Don't do that, rest and repeat. Start with 1km. Only go up when you can do that without pain for 2 weeks. Doing a lot then nothing is fucking useless.

Does that actually happen? I was hoping IUD was the secret pill to let me rawdog my gf every night

>getting an IUD

Roastie whore confirmed

You deserve whatever pain your in slut

It's rare as fuck but when it does happen she'll be ruined

why do people even get IUD's, they seem so antiquated and barbaric

get the fucking arm implant

Man I hate white knighting but I bet your type of person is the probably the same type of loser who posts on the feel threads.

IUDs are fucking disgusting. I get PTSD flashbacks from feeling one inside a girl and it makes me sick.

Get it removed ASAP.

You do realize that IUDs have evolved from the copper crosses your mom used but ended up embedded in the forehead at birth, right?

... what did it feel like?

It can happen. Doctors rarely take complaints seriously (a lot of perforations happen during insertion, so maybe, they don't want to be blamed) and there are a lot of ongoing lawsuits over Mirena and others. They might even make it a class action. It's a pretty big deal since pharm companies have a lot riding on the new IUDs.

What is an IUD? Never heard of it

Op why didn't you just want to take a pill?

It's a device placed in the uterus for the purpose of preventing pregnancy or to fix women problems.

That's what you get for being a Muslim terrorist and shoving explosives in your vagoo

Not him but predator baby being inside the womb u srsly feel it n pocture a tiny predator baby in there n he screeches thn u snap back to reality