Serious question

Serious question,

If I wanted to look like this and literally put 100% of my effort into lifting and fitting macros could I do it in 4 years or less? I'm 27 right now and I'm worried that it will take longer and longer the older my body gets, I'm currently in average shape, I don't have that much bodyfat. I'm 6'1.5.

You needed to start exercising at puberty to achieve a body like that.

Or you could get on dat dere test and hope for the best.

>lifting for that

does 18 count as puberty?
also im pretty sure mike patton didnt exercise

>also im pretty sure mike patton didnt exercise

What a ridiculous notion, have you not witnessed his lifts before?

I think Mike only lifted for two and a half years to achieve that body, it was on a very intense scale but it's also just the fact that he has literally 10/10 genetics that made that possible in such a short amount of time.

He was also very modest, often teaching orphans to lift at the same time to give them a father figure. I'm not sure if that's relevant but that's what I heard.

Think more like 12-14 y/o.

And yeah, Patton didn't exercise, but you will need to in order to look like that.

Is that this guy? I've been wondering who this body builder is.

what the fuck are you talking about

That's Mike Patton (the current and also natty "king of Veeky Forums")

>He was also very modest, often teaching orphans to lift at the same time to give them a father figure. I'm not sure if that's relevant but that's what I heard.
source

How would I source you? It was never that reported on. Someone from the time, probably some of the orphans, just praised him and the information passed on I guess.

The fact he's so strong and aesthetically pleasing is a strong sign that he's someone to respect, after knowing how intense and dedicated he is the fitness I'm never surprised by these stories or doubt them really.

It's pretty believable given other things I've heard about Big Papa P.
Allegedly he hauled 1164lbs of cement over 17miles (in just 2.5 trips) to help some families rebuild their homes after some fires ravaged a small town by a forest.
I heard it from a very reliable source too.

You're not going to be anything like him without steroids

Bump

He is yoked

>worrying that getting into shape may be a waste of time without muh aesthetics.

Quit asking stupid questions and start lifting.

Not that it matters. If you need Veeky Forums to tell you that you should starts exercising then you don't have four years of dedication in you. I've seen fatties with more willpower.

getting into mike pattons shape would be extremely difficult, its fair enough he came for advice.

are you blind? hes aesthetic as fuck

if you juice, you have maybe a 10% chance that your genetics will align to let you achieve this body at all. maybe one in a billion can have body natty. dont waste your time, op. its more reasonable to try to achieve ronnie coleman.

Dedicate four years to lifting because you'll look great and feel great regardless of whether you reach god-tier.

Plus you'll look great into your thirties and forties and longer if you make it a lifestyle.

Source: am 27,not going to be a lanky skelly when I hit thirties.

>new

He's fucking HOOOOOOGE!

Shit bruz! That dude is shredded AF!!

Sick thread, btw

He's talking about our humble natty king, bro!

He's RiiIIIIiiIiIIIIpped!

Blimey chaps! What an extraordinarily swole gentleman!

We're agreed there young lad! Agreed indeed!

Too fuckin' right mate, too fuckin' right

Ayy!

Hahaha yeah bro! XD

This

His bulk game is unsurpassed