/College/

How's your uni gym fit?

Also how long until girls start breaking up with their long distance boy friends? And why am I a magnet for broken chicks?

Amazing actually, if it weren't so packed at the start of the year it would be perf. Girls break up around Thanksgiving break.

this is very accurate

only 3 squat racks

>All those hipsters in Lawrence make me want to kill myself.

John Hopkins medical campus

absolutely ass. 1 fucking bench and 3 cages in a miniature sized room which could probably fit 15 people in there max. There are two other similar sized rooms next door; one has machines and the other is "women only". Why they decided this was a good idea in a gym for antz is beyond me. Alot of them come into the main weight room anyway and load up 10s on the squat rack compounding traffic.

on the plus side there's a radio in the corner blasting nigger music tho

there are plenty of normal people in lawrence m80

Waynesburg University
It's in the basement so it's pretty hot but it has 6 power racks and platforms. Plus a bunch of free weights and benches.

>And why am I a magnet for broken chicks?
Broken people flock to other broken people because they feel a better chance to have their shit understood.

anyone know how good UCLAs are (Wooden Center or B Fit? Im moving in a week and have no clue.

UIUC fag here

Oh baby you gonna love it, only draw back is there's only two deadlift/olylift platforms at Wooden and none at B-fit as far as I know. Lines at bench and sometimes at squat cages but they move pretty fast, people very nice about letting you work in too.

Let me tell ya something there kid, at least you got a bench! At least you got dumbbells!

My college gym is literally all machines and like 5 treadmills.

>New chick hired at my work
>After 2-3 weeks of hitting it off ask her out to go to a afterwork party thing
>Then ask her after the party for a 1 on 1 date after having a good night
>"Oh I thought we were just friends, I'd say yes but i'm in a relationship already"
>Find out the chucklefuck she's with is 2 states away
>She breaks it off with him a month later
>Comes to my desk during work
>"If the offer still stands i'd like to go out sometime"
>Mfw

Women are a meme you can cum in anyway, after I pumped her she started talking about her ex every time we met up, eventually I peaced out cause she's crazy

Fantastic. Private schools do things very well and there are multiple fitness centers on campus and none of them are ever too crowded

>sign up for a residence hall close to the gym
>it's all booked up
>get assigned a dorm with a weight room, excited
>too small to staff so they require you have a partner
>tfw no friends here

>run by a 3rd party
>$18 a week
It's nice, but just fuck my shit up senpai, I've had to do it off campus

Rock chalk brah

>no ksu wildcats here

Pretty sweet brah. Going into my second year there and most people are exceptionally nice. Wooden was my first real gym, and after going to my hometown's local 24 hour fitness this summer, it really shows how fucking nice people are at wooden. 8 racks, 2 platforms, 4 benches. Strong as fuck people.

Bfit is pretty cool. Lots of newbies and only 3 racks. That's not bad, but if you can't handle seeing bad form then I'd avoid Bfit. It's comfy if youre on the hill and don't feel like walking all the way to wooden. But Wooden beats Bfit in terms of atmosphere and overall vibe.

You'll like it brah. If you ever see a weak dyel half Asian dude in red shorts, say hi.

UCSD, the RIMAC gym is bretty good. Kinda broish and no one is strong, but it's fun to work out there and it has everything I need.

Girls break up around thanksgiving and christmas and get together with someone in the spring. So you have most of fall and winter quarter to get some puss and maybe a gf

>Rock Chalk suck my cock

ISU Weight Club represent

That's exactly what my ex from UCSD did last year, granted her cheating started over Thanksgiving

Exact same experience for me, what time did you workout last year? I'm going into my second year as well.

It varied with each quarter, but I usually went around 4-5pm.

Really been considering joining the powerlifting club this upcoming year though, and they practice around 7-9pm so if I end up joining I'll gym those hours.

Hbu?

I go to LA Fitness cause mine's crowded af and all the indians make it smell like shit

I loved like it but I wish we had more than three Deadlift stations.