You use this shit board because you're a shit person

You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Clo1vefkuEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*takes a big steaming shit in ur mouth*

gay

thank you mr. durden!

Really makes you think

yeah.

E D G Y

I thought you got shot, Tyler?

Is this the new lyric to the boys dont cry album?

i wish i knew what it was like to be this much of an angry autist in daily life, to come onto this peaceful board and post this rubbish.

dw brahs, we're all gonna make it, except probably OP lmao
negative mental attitude never got anyone anywhere

fat beta r9k bucket crab detected

OpSpotting

Seems like projection, OP

Who hurt you?

Why do you cry at night?

Woah...it's like you channeled the spirit of zyzz himself bro...we're both going to make it

You know I always appreciate these types of threads but I think it's wasted on Veeky Forums, this is not a good audience man
This is like the lamest, normiest board in existance

>Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days.

This is really great advice, desu

Brb quitting lifting and my job rn

It's advice for teenagers by teenagers

What exactly do you find positive about being a destructive sociopath

People like this should be euthanized for the benefit of society

Go fuck yourself I've already won

>be a good sheep or you should be euthanized

Good goy. Spread our message...

Confirmed for not making it

I don't need recommendations on how to live from someone who just fantasizes about things they consider 'badass'

>can't figure out a way to contribute to society so just recommends murder in blanket statements

The computer you type on and the room you sit in alone was built by people who could cooperate. And don't act like this mentality was packaged and sold to you so you could feel special. Ironic that OPs pic was taken from a popular Hollywood movie right?

You ain special, you gay af

OP btfo.

Back to hot topic kiddo

Everything's a product you fucking moron.

You're a failure, Chaim.

You need a little light in your life.
youtube.com/watch?v=Clo1vefkuEU

We're the beast species man, people like you make me appreciate all that we have in first world countries.

It's true I was the one that made elliott rodger kill nine people and helped take down the largest hacking ring on the globe that led to 80 arrests.

I did it all with six magic words: "At least I'm not a virgin" roflmao it's not illegal to say that

>You ain special, you gay af

So simple, yet so intense

Yea naw I'm literally on heroin as I'm typing this and done most everything he listed. OP is a stupid faggot

ITT: crybabies whining about the truth of OP. They live in illusion dude, they won't realize they've failed until their midlife crisises (alone) >:(

>What exactly do you find positive about being a destructive sociopath

it's fun
try it

Lol you fucking loser, hahaha how many lives will this pasta ruin. Also you're a piece of shit.

Have you seen the faces in cbt?
not many young'ns

(you)

My midlife crisis will be that I'm alone?

Shit bitch, I've been alone since I was 21. My midlife crisis will be whether to shoot myself at 40 or 50. I'm not worried at all. There's no illusion. And I'm not crying about it. I got my shit figured out.

I've seen the face of autism, and it begins with OP

go fuck yourself

this was posted by a greedy kike trying to steal your gains. Check the flag on his identical /pol/ thread if you don't believe me.

Well now I'm going to cri. ;_;

This. Don't let the Jews take over society and all business because you join the army or become homeless. The OP is schlomo

Lol you seem salty son thanks for caring though

Wat? Cbt all look college age or right out

>I crosspost between misc and fit
You have bigger problems than being a sociopath

that's a nice revamp of the Trainspotting speech

Jokes on you, I don't even lift

OP BTFO

ow my feelings

Give me dubs or give me death