Tfw you realize girls care about biceps

>tfw you realize girls care about biceps
>tfw armlet

I gained an inch on my arm in one month. all biceps too.

Worked like this:

3 sets of ''to failure'' curls where you max out at 8-10 reps. 2.5 minute rests.

then after 3 whole days a high rep workout of 3 x 12 rows, maxing on last set should be around 12-14. So pretty heavy still.

I did this and nothing else, largest arms I had, and could curl 50 pounds for reps (20+), which for my weight then was ridiculous. I was 70 kg and 180 cm.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

just toggle it fag.

>3 sets of 8-10 reps with intervals
>to failure
what

kek

>he skipped curls for the girls

luckily for you biceps are fucking easy as hell to grow, which is why there are so many curlbros because little effort

>TFW hate all biceps exercises

Yeah I do preachers but they're still annoying as fuck. Biceps are just so unfun to work.

Bench is fun. Squats are very fun. Literally every exercise BUT biceps and abs are fun.

Also, my elbow joints hurt whenever I do biceps which sucks dick.

Fuck I hate working biceps

Tfw absolutely shameful bis but jew sea tris.

>tfw arm genetics suck
>tfw everything is growing big and stronk but arms remain small for how long I have been training
fucking end it.

I read this in Tyrone's voice

just dropped in to say YES women do care about biceps. Fortunately women are retards and their idea of big is just as retarded as they are. I don't have big biceps but my girl is always bragging to her friends about my big sexy biceps.

When the fuccboi can only curl 10lbs but all the girls suck his dick

>my girlfriend
reee

I barely even lift arms now because I fell for the strength meme, but fortunately my arms are still around 17.5 inches, which is enough for grills.

>tfw girls at my gym don't give a fuck about upper body since most guys already have big arms/chest/back
>tfw I only see them them mire ass and legs
>tfw calves won't grow

3 sets.
with the weight that causes failure on 10th rep

you should manage 3 sets.

I defy the rules and the Gods. I am the teeth in the darkness, the talons in the night. Mine is strength and lust and power.
The GODS, shall not let me die by your feeble blade, nor let me pass in my sleep, ripe with age.
KILL ME KILL ME KILL MEEEEEHHH!!!!

You know why you cant kill me my friend?

Because I died many years ago, when I was young.

Give him a gold piece and send him home,, he has a story to tell.

>Squats are very fun

I would agree if both my knees weren't busted.

50 pound per arm or 50 pounds for both arms

Per arm.
Friend had 50 lbs dumbs, and I tried them, shit was so easy, repping like nothing.

just turn it on
it gives +25 strength

You fags would like pretending to sit on a dick with heavy weights anchoring you down to ensure your asshole took every inch

tfw arms and shoulders are the only thing not lacking

Working chest and core is much harder brehs

>Always have bigger triceps than biceps because training biceps is so fucking boring

I just kind of feel like a dyel standing there doing bicep curls

they care more about chest/broad shoulders in my experience.

>curls
>2.5 minutes rest
lmao kys

Cringed, do you even lift?

>>r/dota2/