Chads guide for getting pink

Honestly been on /fit for a while now and a lot of threads I see are guys asking for relationship advice and how to "not screw it up" bullshit etc. I'll make a thread for you beta fags right now so you can be good at pulling and this bourd wont be infested by your ilk.
>Rule one
Don't care about trying to impress or get validation from the girl you want to bring home. The only valadation you need is from yourself. The valadation you get from a woman is the seasoning on the steak. What you think of yourself is the steak.
>Rule 2
Be energetic and fun. BE YOURSELF. I can't stress this enough. If you like something admit you like it.
>Rule 3
When a woman shuts you down or tests your resolve while talking to you don't feed her validation.
>Rule 4
Remember that not all woman will like you and that that's okay. I'm not going to say that there are more fish in the sea but remember it's not the end of the world and that what one woman doesn't like another surely will.
>Rule 5 (Advanced)
When a woman makes fun of you, be playful and don't take what she says seriously or PERSONALLY. She is testing you. This is an advanced rule because when I got into the game when a woman would make fun of me, I would shut down. All men have been there at one point but don't let that stop you or affect your vibe that night. This rule plays into all of the rules listed above because your vibe attracts your tribe.
>Rule 6 (Advanced)
Don't go out looking for sex, or sex being your mission. Go out to have fun and to talk with woman, the better you get at talking to woman the more sex you will get. The sex is just the cherry on top from having a fun night.
>Rule 7 (Advanced)
DON'T BE NEEDY. When a woman walks away from you at a club or party brush it off and you can even tease her about how she wouldn't be able to fuck you. You would be surprised how many woman come back when they realize a man isn't going to chase them like a dog.

Ask any questions.

Short better version:Be yourself , unapologetic, be in the moment.

>Honestly been on /fit for a while now
So three months.

>you just need confidence brah

Exatcly. This thread had to be done because I'm tired of seeing these beta relationship/pulling threads here. This is a collaboration of my pity and anger at all the people lifting for girls and for the mis information about getting woman to fuck you.

Try 6 years friend-o.

He's making fun of you faggot

That's good advice if you can already do these things. The problem is that a lot of people can't. Advice like don't be needy, don't care what they think, don't take rejection badly is just empty platitudes.

What people trying to get better at women need is EXPOSURE to these things. You need to go out and talk to girls with the intention of hooking up (your rule number 6 is bullshit).

It is just like lifting, the only way is progressive overload.

Also, you have to be really really honest with yourself about where you are at with this stuff. If you can barely make eye contact with people and talk to a cashier you need to tackle your general social anxiety as a priority. Theres a lot of fitizens here who lie to themselves and say they can get a girl but they just all sluts and shit like that. Its all just ego preservation.

>Go out to have fun and to talk with woman

>talking to strangers
>fun

Good advice. I'd also add that you need a lot of practice to get this right. Approach at minimum 1 woman a day and practice these things. If you find that really scary, then start off with completely normal questions strangers ask themselves (ask for time or directions). Once you get comfortable with that, then you can start talking about more personal things and start to actually move towards getting a number. I'd like to stress that at the beginning you shouldn't worry about sex yet, do it purely for the practice.

Then why do you care? You should know by now it's not something you can teach.

No really?

ok dubs why are you acting like you're so smart and enlightened. what are your stats, obviously how much you bench is important, but what age are you, how would good would you estimate you look and how long did it take you to become "chad". what you said is mostly common sense, hell most people do this naturally even i do, i just can't seem to initiate anything with a girl after building rapport

What happened to this guy? He looks like shit now and he's not that old.

forgot to check em

So I'm supposed to not hide it when I play Pokemon go for rule 2?

6ft tall
Routine:

Monday: Chest/Biceps

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Tuesday: Legs/Calves

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Saturday: Full Body

3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps

do you cunts just write this shit in a vain attempt to get screenshotted so you feel like you matter here or something?

it's almost always a fightclub screenshot as the pic too.

>6 years
>still spouts "bee yourself" meme
Go fuck yourself OP.

I'm 5'5"

>what are your stats
>posts routine

why don't you just do a PPL or a push/pull it less retarded than having chest/bi days

Are you an idiot? Do you even have acess to google to see what he actually looks like irl?

Just follow my routine and become chad

I agree with your post OP, but my 'self' is quiet and reserved.

I used to act loud and energetic to get pussy, and it worked, but it wasn't *me*.
Now I'm way too tired (school, soul sucking job, etc) to put up that mask all the time and I don't pull women any more.

your routine is shithouse and you still haven't posted stats

>thinks being yourself is a meme
You probably acted like yourself and got shot down huh? You were so fucked in the head you gave up on your true self and are a shell of a person now huh? I feel bad for you son.

No I started lifting you dumb fuck.

How do you stop caring what people think though?

Your defensive nature states other wise friend. Are you mad I get woman on my dick?

Well thank you very much OP for this autistic guide of pure shit. It's very subjective and cliché-esque

>Be energetic and fun

come again?

>I'm not going to say that there are more fish in the sea.... but there are more fish in the sea

mfw
>you are the steak

Well imagine that everyone shits. That every 10/10 woman you stroll up to in there past have had explosive diarrhea. Who are they to judge you? Really boost your ego. Start talking to people and going out. Get comfortable with yourself and other people. Remember you don't need anyone's valadation but your own.

What's going on here

>haha you're cute

I absolutely hate this line. How do I respond to that?

It totally denies any action you take and basically makes you feel less of a man. Whatever I say or do, if I get this response I literally don't know how to respond.
I feel like I should make a witty comeback to it, but I just freeze.

What do

>What people trying to get better at women need is EXPOSURE
LITERALLY HOW
My friends are losers and the cool kids don't invite me anywhere

Next night out
>"So what do you like user?"
>"I am the steak"

You're giving her power over how you feel. When she says you're cute say "right back at ya babe" or maybe pick something out about her that's not up to social standards. Could be her style, hair etcetc. I can tell you're a pretty good guy just by your post, you probably don't tease people a lot? Get more used to teasing strangers, especially woman, it's always great opener or responder. Just remember you are the shit man! and this is your reality! Remember most people are bored and tired! Take advantage of that

>right back at ya babe

Remember user. Your vibe attracts your tribe. Start bettering yourself socially and you'll make better friends or talk with your current friends about going out and trying to get girls. Also who says your not a cool kid? You could always start. Best of luck to you

That would probably make a girl laugh. Maybe OP isn't full of shit.

I have a long nose and a mouth breather jaw but luckily its a really mild case. My nose probably divides people with their opinions so im a bit afraid to approach girls. How to rock an abnormal feature in my face?

>unironic exclamation marks in a Veeky Forums post

I think you should take this "AMA" to an another "site"

>right back at ya babe

stop it with this "shit test" meme. It's not that it's not true, but it's not as prevalent or as conscious as people make it out to be and anyway it messes with guys who fall for it because it makes them paranoid. It's a bad idea to go around thinking women are testing you

yeah fucking normies am I right. I mean, socializing with people who share some of your interests can be great fun. Talking to random strangers... nah. You might get a very short lived relationship out of it, but it will hardly be a deep connection unless you get very lucky. Let's be real, what people think is normal is what they see in the movies and on tv, which is not how it actually works out irl.

what does his tank top say?

>Be energetic and fun.
welp, guess that's that for me

This is just to get your dick wet calm down

Sorry for being negative in advance
>Your vibe attracts your tribe.
I realised that the hard way.
>Start bettering yourself socially and you'll make better friends
Some background
>decided I wanted to become a sick kunt
>did a year of salsa
>became a social butterfly (compared to what I used to be)
>met a literal 10/10 aryan goddess during classes, danced a lot together in parties etc
>sexy times for ~3 months
>she breaks up with me
>I can't get out of bed for 2 weeks, start failing deadlines for uni projects etc, grades plummet
>go back to normal life
>salsa classes included
>she is dancing with literally everyone but me, avoids my eyes
>I can't talk to anyone during water breaks, just sit in a corner with a long face
>eventually cut off from everyone
Etc etc
How do I make sure this doesn't happen again? For the time being all I can think of is joining another salsa school so as to minimize the chances of seeing her again
>or talk with your current friends about going out and trying to get girls
Now that's an exercise in futility.
>Also who says your not a cool kid?
I didn't even imply I wasn't, I just lack the social opportunities as you said before and I don't know how to make new ones.
>Best of luck to you
Y-you too

kek you follow zyzz's routine too?

I knew all of this already, yet still whenever I get with a girl I seem to forget it in seconds and turn in to a maximum bluepill cuck

Why am I so fucking beta, brehs?

Autists getting butthurt ITT cause they don't have any friends to go out with

>BE YOURSELF

This is amazing advice that anyone with a double digit IQ could come up with on their own. Veeky Forums doesn't get women because it spends all of its time on Veeky Forums asking why it can't get women.

Everyone's shit stinks.

Go use it, and use it confidently and not like the beta prime you are. See you're already limiting yourself.
>"Gatta sound cool, gatta sound cool, gatta sound cool"
is that your thought process for picking chicks up? Kek a woman can sense beta orbiters like you from a mile away. Better luck next time in your next life.

Don't expect anything from relationships and don't fall for monogamous value.

Move on, maybe learn a different dance technique to avoid her if it hurts

Because you keep posting shit like that and you probably believe it

>This is amazing advice

Is this what retarded normies believe?

In time I realized that the chance of getting laid with a person I don't really like isn't worth betraying my nature and interests. I'd rather do what I like and if people want to tag along, cool. Been with my gf for a few years now. Always made an effort to be honest and to not sell myself as something I'm not. If you just want to fuck, you're better off getting involved with kinky circles or getting a prostitute

My shit is fragrant bro. Sometimes I don't even flush in public toilets so the whole place smells nice as a courtesy to other people.

If your truly happy with yourself then youll be confidant. You wont be second guessing yourself mid action with a girl. Also that natural confidence about being yourself and fucking everyone elses opinion with make her primal urges come forth. She'll suck you off right on the dance floor and by being yourself you never spill the spaghetti.

If you read the rest of the sentence you would see that I wasn't really praising OP you illiterate.

>in time
Stopped reading. What are you 35? This thread is for young people who still want to fuck 10s. Also if you don't want to fuck 10s and get pussy and have the best nights of your life maybe its time to leave.

Yeah really, faggot.

What if you really hate yourself, like 90% of this board?

>"right back at ya babe

>Be energetic and fun. BE YOURSELF. I can't stress this enough. If you like something admit you like it.
Yeah, I bet all the women get super wet when I talk about my chinese cartoons.

>right back at ya babe

If a guy is confidently talking about something, It doesnt matter what it is.

Yes it does.

>right back at you babe
You need to stop reading "art of manliness" bullshit.

>how can I move on?
>move on

Your life must be sad. Going through life but being to cowardly to talk about what your passionate about. I feel bad for you.

>b urself
> b energetic and fun

Nigga I'm a depressed fuck with social anxiety. I also have Hashimoto's (fucked up thyroid), so if I could, I'd probably sleep 16 hours every fucking day.

The only things I care about is powerlifting, and geek shit.

Also, here is the REAL guide to getting poon:

1. be attractive
2. don't be unattractive

I'm passionate about normal things, so I can talk about them all I want. You can not talk about anime to a girl you met at the bar no matter how good looking and confident you are.

Id say - you should see my kitten *wink.

Some would fall but not all.

The real deus ex machina is I dont have a kitten. Id like one tho. Long story short suck my dick.

20% percent of the time it works every time.

Your just getting in the way of yourself. You need to maybe put the weights down and get a therapist about that depression and social anxiety. Also going out helps both but, I can see your content rotting away by yourself a lonely virgin. You were ment for better things user. I know you can do it. You're stopping yourself and putting up invisible walls.
>I can't because
>I can't because
>I can't because
Also you're rationalizing yourself and your bad social behaviors. Have you ever fucked two girls in one night back to back? Only to be walking to your apartment to have a third text you? When that moment happens in your life buddy all this "geek shit" you talk about isnt as much fun as you think it is. Sure it's fun.. but as fun as fucking 2 girls and having a third crave your seed in one night?

You are one of those poop sniffers, aren't ya?