They call themselves men

>they call themselves men
>they're really big and they can deadlift 500 pounds
>they're stiff as a fucking board
>they've never been in a fight before
>they would get rekt by anyone who's done 3 months of bjj

tell me, in what way is it different than getting ass and pec implants? you are just hiding your insecurities and you would never be able to stand up for yourself in any dangerous situation.

bodybuilders = fags

>bjj
Lol

>fighters don't lift

a friend of mine is super autistic about fighting and says he loves it etc yet after joining me for diddlys i saw he could only pull 2 plates lol baka

> blow job junior's?

Sounds like a faggy club m8

>fight
How civilized.

I have a concealed carry permit

I don't need to know how to fight

Yeah obviously the height difference is 10feet and of course unless you have 100kgs of pure muscles you can't punch and lift anything
>this is what meatheads think
TOP KEK

>fighters dont lift

>bjj
no
>any other fighting sport
probably

Just out of curiosity, why is there a lot of threads lately about people who lift weights bring told their silly? Can't you do what you do, and I do what I do? Why do I have to do what you do? I don't care about winning in a fight, I don't even WANT to fight, I just like working on myself, it's meditative, relaxing, why should I stop doing that because you can beat me in a fight?I don't care, I don't want to fight you to begin with.

is this cunt sponsored by animal planet or something

Lol you really post that bitch Connor mcfagger? He's like 5'2 and weighs 140 lbs. No thanks but midget fighting isn't for me senpai

fighters are stupid retards. have you heard this guy speak?
(meme arrow)hurr lifting weights is bad but getting knocked in the head is totally a worthwhile endeavor.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little white belt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in my dojo, and I’ve been involved in numerous kata demonstrations, and I have over 300 confirmed broken boards. I am trained in 75 different forms of martial arts and I’m the top striker in my entire class. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will kick you in the face with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with telling me to commit seppuku? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ninjas across Japan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the roundhouse kick, maggot. The roundhouse kick that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a stance. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can karate chop anywhere, anytime, and I can honor my sensei in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an assortment of nunchuks, katanas, and bo staffs, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable white belt ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking stance. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking expelled from my dojo, grasshopper.

what the fuck is wrong with bjj?

All you need to do is learn one special move and you're golden and that move, my friend, is called 'Faecal Fist'

why do fighters ruin their bodies with tats?

>Marcelo Garcia is the exception, not the rule

because they are lower class animals generally. people who can make money in a smart way don't usually end up collecting parkinsons all day as human pittbull bleeding for the entertainment of others

have you ever been in a physical altercation? just curious if you have any past stories.

bjj is better than fighting sports in real life, trust me

Until you meet a wrestler or a judo player and you get slammed and fucked. Or someone who is a proficient kickboxer and they fuck you up before you can touch them.

Literally never been in a fight or even close to starting one.
Why would i need to lol.

>get called pussies
>f-fighting is dumb a-anyway ... back to my tfw no gf threads

Why would i learn how to fight if i'm not a poorfag?
I will realistically get into very few dangerous situations in my life.
Getting bigger will narrow down the amount of those situations since most people dont start shit with big guys.
Working out makes me look better and i enjoy it, literally so much more upsides compared to fighting.

Till u get drop kicked in the face by an onlooker while you think u gonna hug somebody for 5 minutes and call it fighying

>tfw I train for size and strength while also training muay thai

5'7 and 170lbs now

You don't know who you're fucking with bro

>hurr
haha holy shit, he really does sound retarted!

what are you, some sort of creepy fetish guy?

>i'm an adult
>i like to fight and think fighting makes me masculine
choose one

this post is stupid don't ever post again

The most EFFICIENT fighter with the better will always prevail

>fight
I'm not a nigger, I don't get into ego fights
CC for everything else

Not everybody really wants to fight. Also this guy used to live on welfare and got into fighting because he was too poor, I don't really need that cause I have a real job.

He seriously has some of the worst tattoos I've ever seen.

>live in Bergen Norway as student
>everyone is extremely well mannered with above average intelligence and income
>if someone even slightly bumps into you they'll immediately apologize
>everyone is super nice and say hi as walking past you
>literally 0 fear of a possible threat
sorry I don't live in a 3rd world country such as murrica where I need to watch my back wherever I go. here we are civilized and only need to focus on improving ourselves and thats it

ITT: PEOPLE HAVE IDFFERENT GOALS THEN ME SO I GET EDGY AT THEM

hva faen jeg elsker Bergen nå.

t. Ostlending i Stavanger.

>spend years learning to fight
>get taken down my a small woman with a thing of mace

what is the point in learning to fight...PEOPLE DON'T JUST RANDOMLY FIGHT IN THE FUCKING STREETS..fucking god damn it. I've never seen a fight go down and I never will, where the fuck are you all living that you are starting fights with every person you see. Maybe learn to be a civilized human being and use your words.

>what is the point in learning to fight
It's fun. It's not really practical in a real life scenario though, most people will either shoot you or hit you with something.

they're all underage high schoolers who fight over stupid childish shit

Why the fuck can't I do both?

Fighting as a sport is fine. They're just athletes and it's a tough sport.

People who think their BJJ makes them some kind of badass on the street are fucking retarded though. Yeah sick you got Tyrone in a deep kimura and now jamal stabs you in the back 80 times.

Learn how to avoid conflict, or if you really live in shitsville know how to throw a punch, know when to draw your gun and know when to run. Good luck with your life.

Why you gotta be racist bruh

heres a stale meme for your shit thread

but yeah OP you and are right

>giving two shits about dangerous situations/fights/w/e
>living your life being scared of everything so you spend it all figuring out how to best break someones arm

i respect people who do it to just learn stuff, but it must be a sad existence to be the equivalent of a high-functioning chuuni thinking you'll actually need all that shit someday

it's the same as lifting for "practical" strength, it's fucking stupid

consider suicide OP

Most fights only last 1 punch. Usually the guy who throws the first one wins. So no need for any of this shit

mma and bjj is more like gay sex than real fighting. Takedowns are artificially OP because you can't knee guys in the face when they go for it. Judo + boxing = best for self defence

no it's fucking gay. "Most fights end on the ground" because people are shit at fighting. You don't want to be on the ground. You should learn how to get disentangled and get up as quick as possible. It took a lot of marketing to convince people that bjj was viable for self-defence.

jesus christ just do what you like and shut the fuck up about it.

>he's a pretend ninja
>thinks he's hot shit

M8, they invented guns centuries ago. It's all about looking good. Could wreck you from a mile off.