ITT gym fags who make you stare in disbelief

ITT gym fags who make you stare in disbelief

Today some dude, who is usually doing circuits on 3+ machines at once, was doing pic related. But, it was literally cardio - his reps were faster than anything I ever saw. To top it off, he was hitting his hands together and making a clanking noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/workouts/100-rep-challenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: Faggots that spend their workouts watching other males instead of actually training

>he doesn't do rapid monkey claps

enjoy ur no gainz

why should hands not touch eachother?

>at gym finishing back/bicep workout
>always hit leg press to failure at the end of every gym day cause my legs need work
>about to go over to leg press machine
>see 2 fat middle aged women walk over to it first and settle in
>they do 2 sets each
>1/3 ROM at the lightest weight
>when they switch they spend at least 1 min chatting before doing the exercise
>so each set takes about 3 minutes
>have waited 10 minz while looking over at them
>want to do my final exercise and go the fuck home to make dinner
>walk up and ask them how many sets they have
>we each have 3 more.... do u want to share?
>nah ill just wait and do something else
>fuck working in with old women
>go and busy myself with bullshit curls
>they take another TWENTY MINUTES
>30 fucking minutes these 2 fat hags have monopolized the only leg press in this huge gym
>getting angrier and angrier looking at them rest betweeb sets
>chatting
>no thoughts of anyone else who might wanna use it
>they finally fuckin finish and go stretch
>walk up to machine and aggressivly slam my water bottle into the cup holder and shake my head looking at them
>say nothing cause they look like complainers and i get a 50% discounted membership at this gym

But seriously, if youre a fat 50yr old woman who has never exercises in her life, doin 5 sets of half ROM legpress twice a week is not gonna whip you into shape

Dont even fuckin bother with 'fitness', stay home you fat cunt. That ship sailed 20yrs ago

>leg press

I've noticed how much less effort women seem to put in than men, at my gym anyway. I never see women grunting, sweating or straining super hard

>Grunting
That's because they don't wanna set off the lunk alarm and have the gainz police come and take a years worth of gainz

they offered you to work in, you're a fucking idiot.

you are definitely on the high end of the spectrum

I dont wanna do max effort redfaced legpress with 2 strange women standing a foot away from me watching

Fuck you. Do you understand how much of a weight difference there is between a 26yr jacked man legpressing, and a 50yr old woman?

Ya bro totally feasible suggestion for me to load and unload 6 plates every set back n forth

Their offer to work in was meaningless

What pissed me off the most was i said 'ill wait' and yet they still took their sweet fuckin time chatting

No hurried pace, no reducing the number of sets they were gonna do, fuckin nothing

I def wasnt the only one waiting for them to get off it either, they just had no conception of any other gym members

>memes told me legpress is bad

>they ask if you want to work in
>you say no
>"no thoughts of anyone else who might wanna use it"

Kill yourself

Do squats you stupid fucking tard. People like you make me sick

You sound like a beta passive aggressive faggot, why didn't you tell them that they were taking too long after 10 minutes

>leg press

Sure sure

Take the side of the fat middleaged HAES cunts cause im doin legpress instead of memesquats

Sure sure

Wow I was right you are a passive aggressive beta faggot

>no thoughts of anyone else who might wanna use it

they literally asked you to work in you fuckin autist

some curlbro who was mocking me because i was grunting while doing weighted pullups
>mfw he cant even do hanging leg raise

so how did he mock you?

Why the fuck were you - a grown ass 26 year old man - doing leg press - an exercise designed to rehabilitate the elderly and infirm who can't squat correctly and is meaningless in literally any other context?

You're a fucking pussy. That's why. Anyone who lifts heavy on a real exercise will happily strip off weights to help others work in if they aren't on their level. As it is, you're your own worst gains goblin.

Kek

trynna do a mocking version of me breathing and grunting while i do my pulls/chins
pieces of shit smugingly laughing with their no-quads

that means theres not enough resistance

butthurt manlet detected

there's this fucking kid at gym, he looks like a retarded and thin version of the rock with extra babyfat on his face, he has a snake tattoo on his hand. he is also tall, like too tall so he looks complete dyel.

i havent seen him in a while, but i did today. he was wearing the same retarded skinny tank top. the fun thing is one of the steroid baboons of the gym train him. imagine a 5'4'' jacked gorilla looking dude training a 6'4'' kid.

don't get me wrong i'm not hating him for this, i'm hating him for his workout. i couldn't find the 12 kg dumbbells so i can do my warm up set after benching cause that fucking faggot didn't rerack the dumbbells, he was doing side raises with his chest supported on a bench with 16 - 14 - 12 kilogams, grunting like a fucktard while gorilla dude just checks his biceps in the mirror. his form was horrible, he managed to use momentum somehow on the fucking bench but whatever.

at this point i'm at my 4th set of military dumbbell press and i'm searching for the 23 kg dumbbells but i can't find them. why? cause the gorilla came up with the BEST exercise ever, he put on the floor the 23 kg dumbbells, two plates of 20, two kettlebells, and two more fucking plates. he told the kid to do 10 reps shrugs with each shit on the floor without pause, 4 sets i think. his form was absolute shit cheating every rep with this grunted face on.

later when i was doing cable flies he was working his abs at some shitty machine, making annoying hissing sounds. after that he took some selfies with the gorilla manlet coach.

that's fucking childish, find where he lives and egg his fucking house

>be gym newfag
>always read these threads first thing to see if anyone has noticed my autism yet

I do this too. There's certainly some guys at my gym who look like 4channers to me (Viking and Squirt Bottle) so I'm glad when I don't see something I do/might do posted here.

The biggest insult I've gotten from the gym is the old guys who call me "Rocky."

so your judge their form on a machine, you get offered to work in, decline, then bitch about how they are slow to finish.

holy shit mate kys

jim wendler recently made a post in t-nation about doing a 100 rep set

go give it a try user, see how fast and light you go before you stop mid-100-set

t-nation.com/workouts/100-rep-challenge

did the loud noises scare you, user?

K so you approve of fat middle aged women taking over a gym machine for THIRTY MINUTES so long as they offer to let people work in (huge pain in the ass since they weremt even lifting 1pl8)

I feel like if it wasnt a leg press we were discussing id have a lot more support

But nope, the squatfags are triggered

for this one day you could have just done squats instead of getting assblasted waiting for old ladies to finish using the meme machine

>do sq
my dude said leg press to failure ED after workout you retarded meme dyel

I don't go to fucking shit gyms though

instead of that shit go do hill sprints, puke, and go home (crawl)

nah, we're straight.

speak for everyone with that we're or just the multiple personality disorders in your head?

I suppose youre right

I dunno i just figured old ladies would be a little more in tune with politeness and respecting other gym goers u know. Some asshole manlet hoggin equipment i can understand...

Was kinda shocked how oblivious they were. Maybe they were autistic and cant pick up on social cues

I agree with you as far as not wanting to work in when there's this big of a difference in weight you do and the amount of rest between sets, but why not do something else? Squats? Split squats? Superset leg extensions and leg curls? Hack squats? Farmers squats? Plenty of exercises to do that are better than machine leg presses.

> 26yr jacked man legpressing

pls. no one with a brain does leg press at the end of every workout cause their legs "need work".

you certainly arent jacked with that type of routine.

check your ego at the door next time you noodle-neck imbecile.

>come to fit for emotional support
>"But nope, the squatfags are triggered"

Not the guy who got buttflustered by the old hags, but I do squats and 1-leg leg presses on leg day.

and you just realized why women think diets and exercise don't work.

lmao k post your big thick football player neck buddy

Cmon karate kid

Waste me

>need to work legs
>does meme press

>6'3 lanklet
>fucking slams deadlifts
>doesn't matter if they are sumo or conventional
>Every fucking rep he slams them down so whole gym can hear it
>Never does more then 2 pl8 and slams his warmup sets

How do i get away with murder?

Also
>group of faggots who i guess are powerlifters
>3 obese women and 3 fat manlets who are pretty built but very fat
>they hog the 2 squat racks, 1 squat cage and deadlift area for 2-3 hours every time
>one time one told me to put a pin on my squatting weight cause he's had one fall on his foot
>it was 1 fucking plate for a warmup so the thing didn't move
>told him "why don't you go tell the staff ? or you can be quiet and let me finish "
>stares at me in disbelief and goes around to his whale pod to talk about what i just said and see how they react
>they all become super quiet and continue their workouts

How do i get away with murder ????

>walk up to machine and aggressivly slam my water bottle into the cup holder and shake my head looking at them

>LEG press doesnt work LEGS

Wow man youre sharp as a tack

10/10 troll, look at all these replies nigga

>Hey bro, you should put a pin on the bar when deadlifting. One time a plate slid off and banged my foot. You train pretty seriously so I wouldn't wanna see you get injured and lose gains

why don't you go tell the staff ? or you can be quiet and let me finish

>uhh...o...k....
Guy goes to his group
>that user guy is a fucking asshole right stacy?
>yeah, he's a creep!

You sound like such an insufferable asshole

I had one new guy score every single achievement on some unholy bucket list of squatting:
Quarter squats, 0.25pl8, divebombs, knees cave in, wrists both under and in front of bar, skelly, in flip flops (with white socks), manbun, numale beard, tumblr glasses, all while there's a tiny girl bech pressing more than his squat weight, for more reps and a 15 year old kid OHPing the same weight.

It was like watching an intersection in India.

idk what you're trying ot say

>Fags who make you stare ion disbelief
>Always hit Leg Press
>Always
>Legs need work
>Leg Press
>Always

Keep memein buddy

I'll keep developing my quads using a retard easy exercise that requires 1/3 the effort and delivers 2/3s the results

I know squats are better. Everyone knows that shit. Congrats reading internet lifting articles for 30mins

But leg press is fun. Squats suck cock and take the life right outta my anus

An inferior exercise done with perfect daily consistency will be far more productive than a perfect exercise done once or twice a week

Ive been lifting 8 yrs and i know myself. I hate squats and ill find any excuse to skip them. Leg press is no big deal. So i pick that, cause i know ill be consistent

And its working. 2 months on the leg press every other day and my legs finally look good. I spent 7 yrs trying to force myself to like squats and ended up with chicken legs cause they simply feel like shit and i dont do em

>Legpress
>Squats are memes
>Seething at old women over a Leg Press machine

>leg press

>lmao look at this fag
>enjoying a substitute exercise
>hasnt he heard about the memes?!
>hes got it all wrong!
>boo this man!

alright time to do preacher curls
>guy is leaning on the standing preacher curl station to do tricep kickbacks
i literally looked at the dude with a half grin half what the fuck are you doing face and he just came to his senses and fucked off. Guy wasn't small either judging by his body he's clearly spent enough time in the gym to know how fucking stupid that was lol

not really disbelief but it really made me think.
>at gym doing deadlifts
>k-pop looking asian dude comes in never seen him before he's looks about 5'11 140
>mirin because he's cute asf no homo
>starts squatting warms-up to 2pls for reps of 1 left after 15 minutes of coming into the gym
>next day he does the same thing except he warms-up to heavy singles of 255 leaves after 15 minutes
>he does the same thing routine for about a month, squats everday,
>by week 2 he's up to 325 parallel and 315 ATG heavy singles good form too leaves after 25 minutes
>after a month he's up to 365 for a heavy single
>then I stop seeing him for about a month
>he comes in after 1 month looks the same, warms-up to 225, leaves (prolly lost strength)
>he does the same thing as last time for about a 2 months this time he's up to 405
Is this a legit routine I sorta wanna try it dude has been making crazy squat gains for the time he has been coming in the gym

>26 year old jacked man
>leg press 6 plates
thats a 2 plate squat lmfao

I have two women in my gym that do fitness competitions. Neither of them are particularly pretty, but for some reason watching them put in work makes my penor tingle crazy hard.

>then I see their faces again and that goes away

At least they have nice asses

>thinking anyone gives a fuck about your squat numbers

lmao

>implying those are my squat numbers

>be grill
>exercise mostly at home
>work so hard that I am dripping sweat off my whole body, reach the point that I have to grunt or kind of half-yell to finish whatever I am doing, end up panting in exhaustion at the end
>look at my face in the mirror while straining
>lookin goofy as fuck
>glad I'm not somewhere people can see me

I bet they are just afraid to make weird/ugly faces in public 2bh. Still a dumb reason but even I would get self-conscious about it, even though I know I shouldn't give a damn, after a lifetime of conditioning being told I'm supposed to be cute at all times it's hard to actually step out and do what you have to do because you have been brainwashed into thinking people are going to look down on you for doing "manly" things as a woman, such as grunting or making strained faces outside of when you're having a babby. I'm working on getting over this myself and not trying to make excuses, but I can easily see how this fucked up insecurity would ruin a grill's chances of ever making it.

>politeness and gym etiquette means getting off the machine I want

holy shit dude kill yourself. on days where I both squat and press I use the rack for a good hour. I'm more than happy to let anybody work in but if you think I'm deviating from my workout because of your dyel manlet ass then you can fuck right off

>lifting 8 years
>these stats

>tfw a semi-thicc womanlet at my gym sometimes does something difficult and she moans really quietly with each rep

>implying i implied that

Wow how selfish are you??

>ill sit in the middle of the party and eat a whole pizza to myself but im happy to offer anyone somea the crust

I was gonna post a story but it would just take away from the leg press guy who is sperging pretty hard in this thread

and that's much more interesting than my story

What stats? Lmao i didnt even list any??

I OHP the 80lb dumbells for clean sets of 8 with full ROM. HOW BOUT YOU?

"I know my body"
You know youre a pussy with weak posterior chain and spinal erectors

I have 16 year old girls squatting 200 lbs, you're honestly just a fucking pussy.

>squat numbers directly.correlate with courage and masculinity

Wow you PLG fags have really gone off the deep end lmao

Being a pussy has nothing to do with being masculine.

courage is a misuse of the word.

You literally have weak spinal erectors and glutes if squats are a pain for you.

They produce the best results and are proven to increase testosterone compared to your alternatives.

You're obviously trolling, at least I hope you do.

The point I was making is that I have 16 year old girls pushing heavier weight and have stronger posterior chains/glutes than you.

These 16 year old girls are objectively better than you.

If that scratches your ego or you feel the need to defend yourself, maybe your leg presses aren't so good after all.

What the fuck is wrong with working in? I even offer to help change plates. If you're to buttblasted to share equipment it sounds like you're the selfish one you faggot

>no stats
>lists number of plates on leg press

And I do 3x12 with 75 lb dumbbells

Dude. I dont care lol

I dont train squats cause i dislike them. No shit my squat numbers are low lmao. I dont train that movement

I can beat those girls in literally every other single lift in the gym, by triple or double at the bare minimum lol

>your entire worth as a lifter is based on your squat

You fags make me sick

Ok great. Impressive, you lift the same as me. So maybe stop calling me a pussy unless you view yourself as one too

Fuuuuuck you guys are buttblasted. I love rilin up you strength fags when i talk down about squats

Yo actually i wanna add to this.

Fuck deadlifts too. I dont do either

Post a picture of your waste of 8 years or go kill yourself you fucking child

Oh ya cause im sure at this point postin a pic of myself would receive a fair and unbiased judgement lmao

You all hate me and will only have negative things to say. Fuck that

Post your babydick

fkn pussy 1v1 me rite now fgt ill fkn rek u

>I don't lift heavy
>I am a weak cuck

>legs need work
>work legs every day
>legs never recover
>legs never grow

No wonder you're so angry.

>jacked
post body, fuckboi

I only have 1 pic on my new phone and its from the perspective of someone on their knees basically suckin my dick with little fuccboi calvin klein boxers

I can post that if its somethin ur into but desu bro that sounds kinda gay

So each woman spent 15 minutes on the leg press individually? That's 100% reasonable. Why would anybody here get angry about unfit people spending time in the gym to get fit? I love seeing fat and old people in the gym because it means, eventually, I'll see more fit people outside the gym.

Forget your legs. You need to make some patience and social skills gains, bro.

I hate circuit fags. There was this chick who always took up half the fucking gym with her bullshit for over an hour in mine

Im not your bro, buddy. Watch your fuckin lip around here you cunt; this is Veeky Forums

That the guy was probably trying to fucking help so user didn't get injured and user came off as an ass

Post it pussy

I kind of look like Sylvester Stallone and since ive gotten Veeky Forums my friends call me rocky when we box.

Ive never been bullied by a gay guy before, this is new

No one gives a fuck about who bullied you. Post your pic mr jacked 26 year old

Post your body big guy.

K here

4u

Shit dude, I can not imagine a woman having a harder time straining themselves than a fat kid would at the gym.

Who would actually make a mean comment at a grill?

Even if somebody did there would be plenty of people coming to her aid.

I know I'm coming off as a salty beta, all I'm saying is that I don't think women actually have anything to worry about when it comes to grunting in a gym.

>in the gym deadlifting heavy
>feel like a fucking caveman as testosterone saturates in my blood
>here the sweet sound of a woman softly moaning nearby
>boner engages without my consent
>7" semi visible through my gymshorts, looks like i have a fucking monster flaccid
>catch trainer girl and her trainee girl mirin my dick. they smile at me
>BONER INTO OVERDRIVE
>go lay down on the benchpress and bench the bar until my boner dissapates