Will manlets actually ever learn?

Will manlets actually ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKDWbVGBF9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too funny. wow

He would still destroy 90% of fit, you fucking teen shits.

Mini Chad. He looks like he could slay anything under 5'4" at least

Is that a hobbit

What the fuck, that guy looks like 4'10 or some shit

LOL

It's great you can filter these attentionwhores now.

There's this one 4'10", about 40 years old guy at my gym. Mf is huge and looks even bigger since he's so short. Always wearing fake tan, looking like a fucking deformed carrot. He squats lmao4pl8 and grunts like an animal after every rep. People still laugh at him. I lose my shit every time

He's actually 5'7''. This is what manlets look like.

>5'7''

you mean 4'7''?

he could slay anything
in kindergarten

>you will never be a manlet and get easy gains

you're right.
a well placed punch could hurt my kneecaps pretty bad.

Looks like a dwarf character in world of warcraft

you wish faggot

holy shit this guy must be atleast 6'3" or even taller

The guy's like 5'5-5'6 or so.

Sorry about your dick OP

5'3 at BEST

This board is for 18+, newfriend

It's called leverage

I don't understand, why don't manlets just grow like the rest of us? its because they are lazy during teenager years and didn't focus on growing?

i never understood this argument. if you sign up for a 10k, and there's a children's lap also that's let's say 2 km. do you think to yourself, damn i wish i could run the children's lap, i'd get an amazing result? probably not, because lowering the bar does not make it more impressive. anyone running the 2k fast is still a fucking kid. any manlet looking buff is still a manlet.

they're just incapable of learning

>Will manlets actually ever learn?
The better question is do they have the capability to learn.

Manlest are sorriest creatures on this feelsphere we call Earth and they are living proof of God's twisted sense of humor.

I would feel sorry if they weren't so disgusting.

Pic related. 5'11'' vs 6'0''

Genetics its always genetics

>5'11'' vs 6'0''
that pic is bullshit. 5'11 vs 6' isn't that big of a difference. the 5'11 just appears way shorter because she is not wearing shoes.

his name is Filip Grznar he is a czech bodybuilder, you can look up his youtube channel he recently tore both of his quads.

Also his height is 5'6

no, I decided I would be 6' and I worked hard on my "growing exercises" to get there

So what is the point of ragging on something you don't control

>tfw 5'11.5", narrow shouldered (so look even smaller) with a 7.5x6.

Fucking Sami genetics.

>what's the point of a girl not wanting to suck a 1 inch dick
? ? ?? ? ? ? nIcE LOGIC THERE MANLET! HAHAH

nah he is 6'1'', crowd is 5'11''

should've decided to be 6'2" masterrace instead

Lmao, how do you tear your quads if you're not doing something extremely retarded.
>5'6 not even close

It's the long cholo shorts and shin braces. It's one thing to be a Manlet but if you have to be at least know how to dress yourself so you don't look like you borrowed your little brothers pants.

I legit thought he was born without shins

He's crowning himself as the "czech king of squat", so he was probably pushing that shit. Really tries to compensate.

Also he's 5'7'' (170cm), not 5'6''.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKDWbVGBF9Q

you're not talking shit now niggers

>tfw my mom had the chance to break up my legs when I was 12 and make the grow 4-5 cm
>tfw stuck at 175cm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how should i dress
pls help

lmao actual czech posting on Veeky Forums

There is no fucking way. His head is way too big compared to the rest of his body to be 170cm. 160 at best. But maybe it's the angle, idk.. or he has a massive head

quickly! someone use that phone calculation math shit to find out exactly how tall this manlet really is

my guess he's standard filipino height at 5'1

>5'10 in a country where the average man is 5'7.5
>Taller than any 6ft european guy will ever be among his kind

feels good man

Or it's just a bad photo. Check:

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>european
>6ft4

feels even better man

Suddenly it went from "haha [insert height related insult]" to "haha [insert nationality related insult]".
Pol plz go

>you'll never be white

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Shut the fuck up op he killed 50 men on Iwo Jima before he got his shins blown off

Lmao he only just fits in the machine

Anything above 6' 1" is slenderman territory. You'll never make it without roids.

Is this true? 6'7" nigga here :(
I'm not even that tall. 207cm+ is freaky.

im 5'7" and kekked hard.

>tfw you don't realize how short you are until you stand next to a doorframe

Nah you'll be fine dude but u gotta really work. 6'3 260lbs here and barely starting to llook like I lift now

No, just look at how many delusional subhumans run around on this board, nerdick lanklets, wog manlets all with shitty genetics and ugly faces.

You're never gonna make it because you are GENETIC REFUSE without a RIGHT TO LIFE or PURPOSE in the grand scheme of humanity. Better just end it now boyos

Look at that lanky piece of shit, what's the fucking point of being tall if you're some gracile weakfuck faggot and not a robust, archaic man srs

I get the feeling you shopped the picture. This guy looks like he's under 5 ft 3 tall.

Hi there!

you'll never get "big" naturally but being 6'7" and and having shoulders like michael phelps is more than enough to get women.

dude legit looks like a world of warcraft hobbit LOL

I know 10 year olds taller than this """man"""

Im your height and dw it just takes a lot longer. 265lbs and climbing and i still look pretty small

that's a samsung galaxy phone, which is about 5.5 inches in height. That nigga only 5'1

Lifts?

manlet detected

who would win in a fight between those two?

KGB alpha czar vs gigantic olympic lanklet

kek

Ááá... Pan Grznééér. Patron všech českých manletů

trolling aside, how bad of a height is almost 5'11 range? (179-180cm)

I'm not talking on paper, statistically it's above average where I'm at and so far I've felt nothing short of tallish on campus.

>Is that a hobbit
No, see the gold chains? Obviously a dwarf.

I will never understand the logic of getting fucking huge when you're a manlet. Look at zac efron: dude is like 5'6 and weighs 180lbs. he looks swole as fuck without looking like a dwarf paladin. The wider you get as a manlet, the shorter you look. Don't even get me started on the "muh huge quads" manlets that squat 5 plates like anyone cares.

Why do you guys get such a kick out of making fun of short people?

Nah i think im tall enough

Because we're very insecure about our own shitty genetics.

Because they can't make gains and can pull 5/10s while us glorious manlets pull all short asain 9/10 qts with our magnificent gains and having the ability destroy anybodys knees out of existience with of our 4 inch fingers

Nah big dog what're your stats? I'm curious

5'11'' here. you're fine. taller than 90% of girls but not too tall that looking aesthetic is extremely difficult. i personally love my height. you should love yours too. ive seen too many

overcompsensation for other lacking characteristics

thats cause 90% of Veeky Forums are manlets too

>tfw no swole overcompensating dom top manlet bf

goodbye cruel world

underrated post

thats a dwarf btw

probably way more than 90%, being a 5'11" girl is like being a 6'4" man. those are very uncommon (99% percentile)