UNPOPULAR OPINION

People should be charged more, the larger size their clothing is because it takes more fabric and work to create.
People should be charged more for flights based on their weight.
People should be given meals in restaurant based on the ideal weight for their height.

Lets get it over with.

The Holocaust never fucking happened and if it did, with the way the world is today, it's a shame the big man didn't finish the job.

>People should be charged more, the larger size their clothing is because it takes more fabric and work to create.
I doubt the extra fabric makes up a signfiicant amount of the cost.

>People should be charged more for flights based on their weight.
true

>People should be given meals in restaurant based on the ideal weight for their height.
but what if you're swole?

Nah, it costs the Chinese like 3 cents of fabric and some kid in a sweatshop has to spend 5 more minutes sewing.

Yep, fuel costs and passenger capacity is dependant on weight, it's only fair if a plane can carry less due to fat people, then so be it. Not to mention the fatties that can't fit on a single seat. They should pay for the seat next to them.

>Meals based on BMI
You're like Hitler, you monster.
Meals should be billed on ingredient quality and time it takes to prepare.

The fabric difference between an xs vs xxl is huge

You still get the average meal if you're swole. You can pay more if you want more. Less people would become obese.

> The fabric difference between an xs vs xxl is huge

My old lady bitches that I have too much laundry. Explain that my XXL shirt and shorts are 5 times bigger than her S shirt and short shorts, explain that my boxers are 100 times bigger than her g-string ass floss. She still doesn't get it.

Explain to me why a 6 pack of boxers cost me $8 and a single thong cost her $20?

Women are dumb.

More webms.

So that's what those faggy haircuts are for... Hmm guess it beats the alternative.

They actually glue hair on your beard ?

>Mfw jean shopping today
>Mfw 5'6 133lb female
>Mfw wear a size 2 in jeans because America is fat

I should be a 6 at best. Not a 2. America has a problem they need to address, and it starts with inflating every size so that hamplanets can feel better that they can finally squeeze into a typical woman size.

No, it's just a hair dye called bigen that also darkens the skin under your beard and on your head to give the appearance of hair.

>before: looks like a good lad who could use a haircut
>after: looks like a complete fucking poofter
why

>People should be charged more for flights based on their weight
I was on a 15 hour flight from LA to Australia and i was sat next to an obese guy. I spent the whole flight squashed on one side and leaning over to the other side.

Are two earplug/gauge things a thing now?

Larger size clothing is more expensive. If you go into a store that has regular clothes and "plus" or "big & tall" sections you will see. I got told off by a customer once for it.

Also this is a akin to the usage fees proposed to fund and maintain public roads (instead of using general funds or a fuel tax) - you track how much they drive and send them a bill every year. Also kinda related to "offender funded justice".

I agree wholeheartedly.

OY VEY

But yeah, I would've appreciated the gypsies being dealt with

What you pay when you buy something is the price most people are willing to pay for it. It has fuckall to do with the cost of the material.
Same shit for flights. If I'm allowed to bring 2x23kg and I only bring 1x9kg I don't get a discount. Who cares if someone is heavier than me at this point.
Though I do think restaurants should at least have a female portion and a male portion.

>People should be charged more, the larger size their clothing is because it takes more fabric and work to create.
"I don't understand basic economy, supply and demand"
>People should be charged more for flights based on their weight.
See above
>People should be given meals in restaurant based on the ideal weight for their height.
Get the fuck out of my Veeky Forums you communist cunt, this is a free country, people make their own choices, if a fat fuck wants to eat like a fat fuck, he's free to do so

It's just the styles that people are into nowadays.

>went from looking like a friendly, scruffy guy to looking like a douchefaggot

Yea shitskin styles

I don't want it be a law that some fucking guy at a restraurant has to decide how much food I'm allowed to pay him for based on my body mass just because fat people are lacking in self control.

Of course anyone can refuse service, but the idea of that point is just dumb. What you're trying to say is you believe in state enforced diets, which definitely has some merits.

I'm here for the job interview

Fuck no

Why not just have everyone get extra large meals and the people that don't want to eat all of it, just not eat all of it?

I agree with the idea, except for restaurants.
If I choose to eat somewhere I plan on eating what I want.

However all of us shouldn't be paying more for less fabric so that fatties don't have to pay more. Same with airlines, ticket prices are based off average monthly cost of fuel. So more fatties means you pay more.
Insurance shouldn't cost more just because your state is a fatty state. You should actually get a large discount just due to less risk.

these make me wish for more beard growth
style looks so much better than on my babyface

Being a smoothskin is worst than being a manlet.
If you can find a facial hair style that works for you, i'd take it.
Since i've grown my beard out I get far more pussy than when I shaved daily.
A lot of women have told me it's just more attractive and primal. They love running their hands through it.

what the fuck is this thread

this belong in /trash/

Then I should get paid more because of my height and the fact that clothing is more expensive

He sure aint no #wisam_cameraman.
For fuck's sake man, hold still.

No. Everyone is paid according to their ability.