/Motivation/ General

Anyone have the images where girls would try to get Zyzz to ask them out and he would shit on them?

also

general /motivation/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateproxy.red/torrent/6264906/Richard_Bandler_-_Personal_Enhancement_(Clay)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah i got it

How is there any debate over how based this dude was. Cannot stop laughing

>when /b/ gets ahold of their attractive brothers facebook account

Jesus christ this is cringeworthy

can someone please tell me if i even cut successfully

i posted on another website and they're all saying i look like shit and that i dont even lift

getting kind of frustrated here, really frustrated

This is why we like Zyzz tho, he was as autist as us, but with the body of a god.

Think about this: The girl he had sex with probably had to force him - he was probably a betazoid who couldn't even make a move to touch a woman who stripped for him and started touching herself

Dat gyno.

You bulked too much brah. Better save for surgery, Kek.

hey faggots iu thought id post this here
i was lazy shit couldnt even get aout of bed half the time, depress, fat, did good for 3 weeks and regressed, all the usual

you try hypnotherap,y it made me better. call it placebo, bullshit, whatever you want, you just listen to an audio file alone in a dark room for ~40 mins before bed, try not to be interrupted, there's only like 6 of them. if youre already rock bottom and have no friends it can be really hard to find something to give you that push. thats why i show it here.

sorry for pirate bay mirror website, im UK, tpb is blocked in my country
pirateproxy.red/torrent/6264906/Richard_Bandler_-_Personal_Enhancement_(Clay)

britty gud

We already know this. He said himself he had no game and relied on girls to talk to him first. Probs also relied hard on coke and molly for confidence. He was your average Veeky Forumsizen mentally.

Can definitely tell you cut, looking a lot leaner. You aren't DYEL either. Don't get discouraged bro I'd be happy to look like you at present.

>motivation.
Be the man you're waifu knows you can be.

MODS MODS MODS
O
D
S

M
O
D
S

M
O
D
S

Hahaha I for real fucking love Zyzz. Thank god that magnificent beast existed.

i don't have gyno, there are no hard balls under my nipples

thanks fags. sometimes i just want to throw all my values to the wayside and get on the sauce so i could be impressive and noticeable. but im only 19 and i drank a lot of alcohol and did a lot of drugs in high school so idk if my liver could handle gear

Why would a roid gutted freak who died from a toxic combination of 10 cycles at once and MDMA in a suana full of lady boys motivate me?

>dat filename

holy shit man that last one

uh because he touched a woman one time!

this thread is decent but not funny

>roid gut
he never touched HGH, obviously, which gives you roid gut. that one picture is just post-bulkan meal

did he post on Veeky Forums?

Yes, also, since you are clearly new to the internet, there's this practice called lurking, where you don't post when you are new to a site. Please lurk more, you asked an incredibly dumb question.