2 hours ago i felt suicidal depressed and now after a killing session of lifting i wonder what was in my head i feel...

2 hours ago i felt suicidal depressed and now after a killing session of lifting i wonder what was in my head i feel amazing. How to feel like this 24/7 fit ? im tired of getting only a limited hours of happines post workout. I want to have this state continously.

Bampin for interest

Heroin

I dont want to involve any other drugs. I just need them post workout endorphins to flow through my brain constantly not just after lifting session.

It's simple, your mind was focused on something that depressed you and it cleared once you were focused on lifting.

Find what was bothering you and try to suppress it.

No i dont thinks its like that , lifting is causing pain so endorphins are a gift. If you focus on studying lets say or a video game there's is no stress on the body so there is no reason for your body to give you endorphins.

You shouldn't feel suicidal/depressed almost 24/7. Go see a doctor or something, clinical depression is no joke.

Give me a reason to dont feel :
>22
>KV
>I sit in front of my laptop all day except when i go to the gym
>no friends
Trust me there is no cure for me , i dont want to mask my problems with pills.

If you're gonna be a bitch about it there is a cure. Kys.

Instead of asking people why don't you try and find something that works for you.

You didn't give us much info either. Do you go to school? Do you have a job? If you're a neet and happen to have someone to back you up financially why don't you try and look for some sort of internship where you will enjoy the work. If not how about you take some classes at a community college. That opens you up to making friends through a study group.

I know depression sucks but if you don't try and make a change nothing will change mate. Only you can force you to do something.

Same here, but I'm 24 and unfortunately I'm in love with a grill I see twice a year. Constant thinking about her drives me insane.

You have 2 more years to get friends, turn in your v card and not be a loser like me. I believe in you.

I simply cannot stand people because im making them unconfortable and i can see that clarly. Maybe it's becasuse am 6ft5 and 100 kilos. Some of you would think that's a blessing but it didnt bring me shit except fear of other guys to start shit with me but i know they talk about me behind my back. And girl my me intimidating too , add that to my shyness and boom you get a social outcast.Fuck man im tired of this shit im just gonna finish my degree and sail until i make enough money to buy a house ,car and why not start a bussines.

>i dont want to mask my problems with pills

Don't try to be tough about it you idiot. If you're lifting and still feel like you want to kill yourself most of the time it's time to seek help. Doesn't mean you have to take pills.

>Trust me there is no cure for me

Then you already made your decision. You gave up.

>I simply cannot stand people because im making them unconfortable

So what? You're not gonna get good at interacting with people without actually interacting with them. It's like lifting.

Dude put yourself in my shoes , i live in Romania and depression is viewed as weakness here , is it a taboo subject.All i want to a fucking GF man , the loneliness its taking a toll on me. I cut contact with most of me friends from HS because i'm ashamed to go in public as a virgin at 22 while im 6ft5 and worked my ass off in that fucking gym for 5 years.

Can't you just get a prostitute?

I got to a point when even talking to a girl will bring me the time of the day and i think about the interactions for days. I like women man the way they act , speak , smile. The thing is im too fucked in the head to act on it.I think im slitghly autistic too because i miss the body language sings girls show me.

take lsd, it will help your serotonin levels when you're off of it and will give you some insight to your problems. fag.

I want to but simply im anxious about it , i think all the posibiilities in my head that could happen instead of just doing it....Does it worth it ? will it release the tension and make me able to focus on important things after ?

Listen to this user. Practice makes better

Stop being such a bitch. When you strted going to the gym you didnt complain to yourself and finding excuses not to lift the weights, you just staryed lifting them and you got better at it. Its the same with interacting with people, you gotta accept that its ok to suck at it and that you WILL get better at IF and only IF you practice. And you got to believe that you can do it. Every single one of your ancestors could do it.

where do you go to practice? pls dont say normie stuff like bars

try tinder breh lots of girls from ugly to gorgeous. thats a good way to learn how to talk to girls i guess

Listen up fuck head, from what you've written you're being a humongous pussy. Having a girlfriend isn't some otherworldly shit, it's nothing special. Not being a virgin doesn't change shit either.

Whoever thinks being a kissless virgin without a virgin makes you some kind of mess that can't be saved is fucking pathetic and delusional. You aren't some hopeless loser, you're just too big of a pussy to try to change.

>I make people uncomfortable and I can see it clearly

Don't go deciding what other people think about you, you stupid shit. You know absolutely nothing about anything so don't act like you're some master psychologist with mind reading abilities. Stop making excuses for yourself. Stop asking us how to make yourself better and make yourself feel better but then turn around and say "no I don't want to do that, how do I make it better". You're like someone who wants to lose weight without changing how they eat or exercising. Grow up.

>Not being a virgin doesn't change shit either.

My growing array of spells says otherwise.