So how many of you are actually the manlet friend that gets a shit ton of girls at the club?

So how many of you are actually the manlet friend that gets a shit ton of girls at the club?

And daily reminder that 5'10-5'9 is average height and that you're an autist if you actually believe in the lankets dyel propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've found the opposite. it's the tall guys that get the initial attention. and wouldn't it just make sense that since most guys are that height, most girls are with guys that height.

Are you saying that girls want to date tall people because they don't want to date people that average height because it'll make them feel more unique

Im being serious im having trouble understanding your post

Bump

not him but

girls that wanna date taller guys usually do because they are themselves insecure about being short, and feel as if dating a man of greater height is a representation of an elevated social status.

not all of them of course, some usually go for taller men because they have a father or brothers that are tall and feel as if "it wouldn't be right" to date a shorter man

tl;dr nonsense

Ok thank you for clearing that up

Honestly, for people that frequent clubs, if you're 5' 9" or 10" and you're not wearing boots and inserts to get to SIX FOOT ONE BRO, you're a fucking idiot.

The entire point of clubs is to pick up people for casual drunken sex. These bitches walk around in pumps amd 2.5 kg of foundation plastered on their faces, if they get to have crutches so do you.

The alternative is to walk up to qt3.14's on campus/ in the wild and try to establish an actual human connection, but that requires at least +7 Charisma, which none of you autists fucking have, hence Veeky Forums.

tl;dr wear boots, buy bottles: the bottlerats will cum

It is pretty easy to hook up as a manlet because women don't see you as a real men so it is easier for them to rationalize that you don't "count". But no women would want to show you to her parents or friends.

I'm pretty sure I get all the women because I don't give a fuck. I could be 4'11. You're all fucking losers that care what women think.

It's not that hard but it's an acquired skill, im 5'8 and every time I go to the club I can dance with girls and make out and after that it's a 50/50 if they are coming home with you. Be confident, be comfortable, have a good time and relax when talking to girls, in no time if you dress and look decent you'll be going in the right direction

I'm a manlet (5'8, maybe a touch over).

I get a decent amount of attention from women. I'd probably get more if I were taller, but I've never had major problems.

Have had a 5'11" friend want my dick, had a 5'8" chick say "I said you're not tall enough to marry, not to fuck," another girl was a friend of my rommate who hit on me at a dinner and was over to fuck a day later. My friend invited her over, by the way, so it's not like I have game.

I'm not autistic, but I'm not charismaticeither. Honestly I think the fact that I don't speak much at all helps me out.

Being tall is objectively better but don't let being a manlet get you down.

He could a 5'6 manlet evolve into a manlet chad?

5'7" get jack shit despite being a qt. Have 0 confidence, part of it is thanks to this board. the other is cause im not hung like a horse

I know this guy who's 5'7" and he's not that ripped but his voice is so fucking hot I'd let him smash me so hard if he didn't have a gf

What does he sound like?

>daily reminder that 5'10-5'9 is average height

Not in america

I knew a guy in high school who was literally 5'3 and got plenty of girls. He was a swagged out drug dealer though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Try again retard

Only idiots who think girls all have the same tastes buy into that laughable propaganda

real deep and a mix of raspy but smooth. like if statham's voice but was a bit lower. deep voices make me so horny

Lol, 5'8

Yeah bro I'd probably kill for 6'0

but honestly I screen girls for height 100% more than they screen me. Dated taller girls, isn't for me. Sexual chemistry isn't there. Lanks can't be dominated like 5'4 girls can, and honestly they're more insecure.

Girls only reject me for height if I be nice. If I mutter the words "too tall" or point out my cheekbones are higher than theirs by a large margin... and idk if I can be prettier than the girl I'm with. Well that's a different story entirely, dated a 6'1 8/10 girl whose last bf was 6'9 to prove..

Hey. 5'11" fag here.

So if I get Veeky Forums and then wear boots, I will be god tier?

How do I fix my face though, I have a strong chin but everything else is meh. Makeup?

dude, shut the fuck up

My best bro is a dyel fuckboy manlet. Dude gets hot pussy all the time. He looks like an even gayer more dyel slightly uglier Joey Essex if you watch bad Brit TV. In his head he is tall, swole, & the best looking dude in town. So it is clearly 99% confidence.

Thats why you'll never learn

>manlet