Loose skin

What does Veeky Forums think of loose skin?

trophy or ugly scar?

both

karma for being such a fucking fat slob to begin with

Look into thermage before going the slice and dice route user, it works well for the torso apparently, and its a less known treatment.

please explain? will give reddit gold

Why aren't more people doing that?

Not really if you tell people you lost a lot of weight and show the stretch marks they will be impressed, especially if you're more fit than they are.

Before

After

(Not me)

Its far cheaper than surgery and no scaring. I assume its not referenced often due doctors, due to poor results in other areas of the body, i.e. thin skin around the eyes etc.

It appears its gotten a bad name due to this.
I have still to seen a bad before/after photo of the torso, with the patient being a good low BF% before hand.

I dug a up a user on bodybuilding.com a while ago who got similar results I believe. Its really not talked about too much for some reason. It gives me hope at least.

you have to get more muscular m8. the skin will become like shrink rap after awhile

>(Not Me)
but did you try it your self? (if you have/had any.)

worth the try imo

trophy

cheers. got any more pics?

how well do you think it'll work on this? lost 65kg

definitely trophy

It isn't that amazing from what I've heard. The treatment lasts 2 years at the very most and the skin will start to sag again.
In the end, it would most likely be cheaper to get the actual surgery than spending a few thousand dollars every couple years.

this

No but I plan to down the road.

Its worth a shot user, it can be done multiple times I believe. Just cut as much as possible before hand. Make an account on realself.c0m and you'll see some similar treatments, though few exists of this case, as this kind of weight loss is often very rare. I think its due to obese people tending to stay that way.

I've heard that in reference to more natural skin issues, like wrinkles and aging skin, perhaps its not the same case for once off extreme skin issues such as massive weight loss.

Though I don't know for sure, but I think most user's will give it a try to avoid that awful permanent scaring.

cheers. I've been hovering around 96 for almost a year now and that's with eating about 3.5k calories a day so it seems pretty stable, time to cut.

From 135kg to 82kg at 193cm. Gonna start my first bulk in a few weeks will I get much more loose skin? Also could it work on me?

Doesn't look too bad user, you should try.

Does it work on boobs?

should be considered a trophy scar, but it isn't

Loose skin doesn't really dissuade me, I've kind of given up hope on ever looking aesthetic naked/shirtless. That notwithstanding, how much loose skin do you think I'll have, Veeky Forums? I'm aiming to lose another 40-50lbs

How huge do you have to be to end up with excess skin?
I'm about 185cm and at my worst I was around 97kg. I'm going to have stretch marks but I'm worried about excess skin.

I don't think that's a fair assesment, I got fat when I was a kid knowing nothing about diet or exersice and their impact on health, nor having any control over either. Can you really hold a reasonably young child (say

97? fuck outta here, you won't have lose skin.

this is 160kg

How far gone do you have to be to have loose skin?

Loose skin is more genetics than the speed/amount of weight you lose. Idk if it's having thin skin or just lack of collagen or what.

I never really understood how this guy was supposed to be scary
I'd pop into his world and eat all the gains at the table and proceed to fuck this nigga up
What the fuck can he do? Slap me? He makes a fist to punch me and he can't see anymore
He moves slow as shit, trying to act like he can bring heat

well, both, really. either way you should just be glad you're not a fatty anymore.

You're actually looking pretty good man. Keep it up

> help me i lost weight too fast

I was 150kg once had a big belly and theres 0 fucking lose skin. Took me almost 3 years tho. Only got some stretch marks

It's certainly gross but it's a fact of life. Better than dying of a heart attack in your 40s.

Yeah, most fat people grew up that way and it's 95% their mother's fault.

I have these. It's frustrating. I went from 105 kg last year to 70.

I plant to get a tummy tuck; in the meantime I hope cocoa butter minimizes the effect.

why the fuck didn't you faggots lift?

No way were you 105kg. 120 at least. People with 105 kg dont have that much loose skin.

I'm also 2.3m tall.

I weighed 105 kg the day I started lifting. I'm pretty sure I weighed more than that before.

Oh fuck, do I have that much loose skin? I like to think the lines in the middle are indentations of abs, but with all the loose skin it's hard to figure out.

I guess I'll go for the thermage described above. I hope it's a viable option.

how do you even let yourself become ...this?
I can't look into the mirror when I'm bulking, and that's like 5kg more than I usually have on me.

There's something unnerving about a guy that has a banquet of food in front of him, but only seems to eat children.
He seems to have a reputation for it too. Maybe the food is hypnotic? Main character seemed unable to snap out of eating until a fairy got digested by that thing

>hello darkness my old friend

This. My fat mom was already pigging out when she was preggors with me. I don't remember a time when I wasn't teased for being fat as a kid (often my own older sis, who's ironically now the whale). I've been fit since like 20 and I'm almost 27 now, but faded white stretch marks on hips thighs ass knees calves are just everywhere on me. I especially hate the tiny ones all over the back of my highs because they give the illusion of bad cellulite, despite my thighs being solid from bicycling so much. No matter how much I work out, I can't get rid of that loose skin and stretch marks. I never even had a chance tto be a "cute teenager" with wonderful skin to show off because my fat pig of a mother. Now my only hope is expensive cosmetic surgery, just to return me back to looking like a normal human- not even "enhancing " anything, just undoing some of the damage my mom did for years

Get the fuck over it you crybaby

you look really good user, maybe try to work more on core and look into getting that loose skin cut?

LOOKING GOOD SON.

YOU'RE YOUNG AND HEALTHY, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THAT SKIN DIDN'T START TO TIGHTEN UP BY ITSELF OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS.

TRULY, YOU HAVE MADE ADMIRABLE PROGRESS. CONGRATS.