Give me one good fucking reason you consume any sugar at all. "It tastes good" is not a reason, you fat piece of shit

Give me one good fucking reason you consume any sugar at all. "It tastes good" is not a reason, you fat piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/if-fructose-is-bad-what-about-fruit/
youtube.com/watch?v=RgrVEntW7ko
youtube.com/watch?v=rUWcgh5Ju9g
youtube.com/watch?v=wFIEUjh0jpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I want to enjoy my coffee, fuck you

>He doesn't drink his coffee without anything

AYY LMAO

Give me one good fucking reason you browse Veeky Forums at all. "I like kids" is not a reason, you pedofile piece of shit.

>Spot the landwhale

AYY

it's almost impossible unless you're autist and really don't give a shit how your food tastes. my rule is that i don't buy any food with >=5% sugar

Dirty uncle

>I say sugar is bad
>You call me a pedophile

fuck off son

because a teaspoon a day isn't bad for you

Because that's almost impossible and I'm okay with things in moderation. I also don't have autism

I don't have a good reason. I'm surrounded by oatmeal and brown rice yet I choose to make a bad decision and eat sugary junk.

Even oats have sugar you fuckwit. I'm sure you meant added sugar, but kys anyway.

I can't say I go out of my way to have or avoid it

because it spikes dopamine and makes me feel good

Because i want the calories...

Can't you see the picture he posted along with the text? Obviously he means added sugar you fr*cking a*tist.

no :^ )

Because I'm not fat and a little of sugar in your diet isn't bad

Because I'm not an autistic gym cell with no friends, and I can look good without being so nazi about my food, because my body actually produces a good amount of test

sugar is estrogenic you fucking idiot

> he thinks caring about your health is being an "autistic gym cell with no friends"

nice projection stupid idiot

>hey user wanna come have some ice cream with us?

>NAH I DON'T EAT SUGARS HAHA

remind me how this isn't autism again

3>1>2

"Give me one good reason why you do X. Oh also your reason doesn't count so good luck"

Kill yourself OP

because she looks somewhat asian? she's objectively the ugliest one

because i'm not a fat fuck c",)

I don't. Had butter mct oil coffee for breakfast chicken thighs and avocado for lunch and eggs and sausage for supper

I dated a girl when I had abs and then she fattened me up by about five pounds over two weeks and was no longer attracted to me

js

Insulin spike post workout. Or are gains not a reason either, you dyel retard?

you'd be surprised at how many autists think any form of carbs = straight sugar

I mean, it's true though, isn't it?

yeah carbs do get turned into sugar eventually, but you can't really say that sugar from oats has the same effect as ingesting pure sugar

it related to gi, insulin response and the rate of digestion. not remotely simple enough to discuss on a shit board like this.

lmaoing at ur life

but I don't, literally ever

reminder that any fructose you eat, half of it is metabolized IMMEDIATELY into fat

t. biochem

I didn't know that, but yeah, that's why sugar is for fatties. A lot of vegetarians are fat fucks because of this too.

>start lifting
>start eating properly
>get off sugary foods and junk foods and eat clean for 4 months
>birthday
>family goes out to a nice steak place, eat a bigass steak and half of my parents'
>mom lets slip it's my birthday
>later the waiter comes out and surprises me with ice cream with a candle in it
>don't know what to do, haven't eaten sugar in forever, really don't want this
>end up stalling until my mom's cake comes and lumping it together with her ice cream

phew

Splenda, ya dingus

Fruit is fructose though

It's right in the name

Splenda has been proven to be through rigorous scientific study and reams of anecdotal evidence to be absolute shit and worse then simple table sugar in every conceivable way.

I work 6 days a week, 12 hour days, considering a 2 hour break in a split shift. If I didn't have sugar then I wouldn't have energy to work out :(

If you don't drink your coffee black, you're a faggot

fruit has sucrose. Sucrose = glucose + fructose. When you eat fruit your body can metabolize sucrose regularly

pure fructose like in high fructose corn syrup is unregulated in your body's metabolism because it's only been a part of the human diet for a hundred odd years

Im not fat though

No

>drinking coffee

Just throw some cold water on your face or something, faggot.

Sugar? I saw that picture and instantly thought it was ketamine.
>Ketamine > sugar

This.

Mfw when people add ANYTHING to coffee. If it tastes bad buy better coffee.

black coffee is a disgusting american thing.

flat white 4 dayz. Melbourne is the coffee hub of the world

>australian intellectuals

>drinking coffee

lol, not railing powdered caffiene in the morning? get with the times old man

Bros, is weight you gain from sugar exclusively fat?

>high fructose corn syrup is pure fructose

You don't know what you're talking about.

Sucrose is 50/50/ fructose/sucrose.

HFCS is 55/45

sounds like you're a real delight to be around. congratulations.

I do a carbohydrate refeed once every seven days. Otherwise, I keep my carb intake to less than 10 grams per day.

It's good to treat yourself every now and then, user.

If you're strictly /nosugar/, then I applaud you, my friend. The problem with sugar and the average person is no fucking self control. They eat one oreo, then eat another, then another. Before you know it, the buy a bunch of sugary snacks and become either a diabetic or a fat ass(or both).

It utterly disgusts me at work when I get one doughnut, and I see the fat bitch that claims to workout grab three and claim "cheat day". Then she sneaks four more.

Shit

*50/50 fructose/gluctose

because I eat fruit

>immediately into fat

Which is then used as energy first, nigger.

Damn I have a lot typos. I'm going to bed.

>fat is used immediately as energy
>before carbs or protein

you are retarded

>implying it's fucking not

Or are you trying to say that your body literally makes it into stored fat before utilizing it for energy? Because that's even more retarded. Don't flaunt your bio chem knowledge if you're going to be wrong with it.

because my body requires glucose to live.

You get glucose from literally any carbs you eat. You don't need glucose from sugars to survive.

Its in fruit

Wow youre pathetic, sweet coffee tastes like failure

i eat blueberries all the time they reduce body fat and have little impact on blood sugar levels plus they're full of healthy stuff

>he doesn't know that almost all foods except meat and cheese contain sugar(s) in one form or another
OP is a fag, just like always.
You should have paid better attention in your health class, faggot, that's why you failed the 5th grade.

Nah you aussies have "long blacks", you're just a pussy

You don't need any of them.

Because sugar is found naturally in many healthy foods

I don't add refined sugars to foods though

I like fruit

By eating whole fruits you can have as much sugar as you want.

None of the negative effect associated with refined sugar, all of the sweet tasty goodness.

Most is glycogen. Actual fat synthesis from carbohydrate is very little, but if you eat enough sugars to take you over the top calorie-wise then it leads to fat gain mostly by sparing dietary fat from being used for energy, which then instead gets stored on your body.

some of the acids in fruits make it so that sugar gets metabolized slowly, as if it was a complex carb. Into your body.

nutritionfacts.org/video/if-fructose-is-bad-what-about-fruit/

Because I don't want to die?

>"eat clean"
>big plate of red meat

>he doesn't even know how to eat properly!
Enjoy your NO GAINS, NO ENERGY, and POOR OVERALL HEALTH.
>I'm the OP, I only eat the chicken tendies mom makes for me

>coffee with sugar

damn, americans are so faggots

>what is glycogenesis
>what is the body making ketones from fats and/or muscle
>what is people starving after 3 weeks of no sugars

technically speaking, you dont need to eat any kind of sugar. You could be 100% healthy if you abstain from sugar 100%, unlike with carbs that you need for proper functioning (or else cortisol will spike up) or protein for muscle synthesis.

Sugar, if you can get the minerals/vitamins from the fruits, is 100% non necessary.

Its not a macro, mineral or special substance like coffee.

technically speaking, you don't need to eat anything you didn't dig out of the ground yourself, or chase down and kill and eat raw. Doesn't mean it's a great idea, and it doesn't mean it's not over-the-top extreme and unnecessary, either.
>I have to eat a boring, bland diet
You must be such a riot at parties when you slap plates of cake out of people's hands and give them long lectures on the evils of sugar.
I think I'm going to go eat a tablespoon of blonde sugar out of the kitchen now, just to make you pound your keyboard.

You don't have to be fat to have diabetes.

Guess what, faggot OP?
I eat some processed sugar every day.
I put maltodextrin in my bike bottles when I ride.
I have less than 10% bodyfat.
I don't have diabetes, heart disease, or any other health problems.
I'm stronger, faster, and healthier than YOU are.
And I eat some sugar.
Does that make you angry?

LOL, fag.

My crack. Fruit is the fucking best. Thank god I wasn't raised to tolerate American candy.

You know, as I've gotten older, I don't really understand how my American culture got so big on candy and soda.

When I was young, I used to live off of sugar. Cadbury Cream Eggs and Dr. Pepper were my shit. Fruit didn't even taste all that sweet to me.

As I got older and more concerned with my health, I cut out soda and cut down candy to being just special treats. After a while, fruit like bananas and dates would sometimes cure my sweet tooth.

Eventually, I decided to stop eating all added sugar. Fast forward about a year, and I tried some licorice that a friend offered me. It was so overpoweringly sweet that it made me nauseous. Out of curiosity, I tried a Dr. Pepper again. I got about 2 sips in before it grossed me out and I had to stop.

Meanwhile, a mango or blueberries have become amazing, far more satisfying than candy ever was. How the fuck did we ever get started on candy? Fruit is so much better, unless you're already used to candy. It's just weird to me.

Yeah don't think this us true mate

Certainly better than consuming sugar from almost any other source, but toobkuch is still bad for you.

your brain unironicly runs on sugar you brainlets

you NEED sugar, and thats why we like it so much

its called gluconeogenesis fucking retard you stop reading pop sci

carbs get turned to sugar whats the fucking difference, you NEED sugar

This. I don't go on some miracle diet. I just avoid processed shit.

I like both fruit and candy, but I can eat pretty much any amount of fruit, while candy and soda becomes too much after a while.

> sugar is the devil
kek youtube.com/watch?v=RgrVEntW7ko

>sugar makes you fat

nope, being on a surplus with a diet that includes fat will cause that fat to be stored directly as subcutaneous fat. sugar is the body's favorite source of calories, when you're on a surplus with high carb diets the excess sugar will be stored as glycogen in the liver and the muscles, then if there is something left it is burned as heat calories then if you've been eating massive sugar in the last week or so, there is a process to turn it to fat, called de novo lipogenesis, an unefficient way that consumes 30% of that sugar calories
to turn it into fat.

so if i'm on a surplus with sugar and you're on a surplus with fat, you'll store 100% of that fat, and i'll store mine as glycogen in the liver and muscles then burn some of it as heat calories, then if i went full redbull i'll store 70% of the tiny bits that's left as fat, but that's very unlikely.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUWcgh5Ju9g

the meat industry has turned americans into sugar-phobic retards, sugar is literally the brain's food, that's why most low carbers are retarded.

b-but muh tv commercial told me sugar turn into body fat !

Paleo fags BTFO

but carbs spikes muh insulin which stores the fat i eat.
guess what retard ? meat causes higher spikes if insulin than carbs, anf meat comes with fat too, so it's the perfect combination of weight gain.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFIEUjh0jpI

I'd say the fact that you require sugar to live, you fucking retard.

GI is a meme unless you have diabetes. A potato has a higher GI than cola.

>hurr 1g of sugar will make you a landwhale durr
Please die my dude

This

Ignore the second quote in

If you need sugar to live, how come people can starve for over a month without ANY kind of food?