FPH / FPS Thread

Old one over bump limit. Get in here and post your microagressions against fatplanets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spKme2UzVaU
youtube.com/watch?v=cNATWsVVwgo
youtube.com/watch?v=to7BMBJR9P4
youtube.com/watch?v=KhqyZgRhzY0
youtube.com/watch?v=IFVSVg0SJHU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_nqGqK1Kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gPiS2xsF-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you FUCKING contribute before posting a new F U C K I N G thread holy F U C K

I posted your mom, user. I contributed plenty in the old thread. kys.

What the fuck did you say about my mummy?

damn i need to rewatch Spaceballs again, such a good movie, i would totally do Bill Pullman

desu stoners are worse than fat people

Horrible. This makes me want to work on myself even harder.

Out of all of Mel Brooks' movies I liked that one the least. I think it's because Joan Rivers is in it. I can't stand that bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=spKme2UzVaU
It turns out she wasn't so much of a bitch after all

It's always so easy to spot the disgusting fatties in these threads.

Kinda weird that she's giving them laxative teas as a present.

Euthanasia should be legal.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

I remember watching the video last year and having no problem with it. People need to stop being so buttmad at the truth.

checked

Wow

This can't be real.
I'm not even done, this just can't be.
Please.

This is now obligatory in every fph thread

You
ASS

>you have about 45 minutes, there was a lot of cheese in that lasagna

Sodomites disgust me

?

Lol

Moot!

Kek

Mild kek

I laughed harder than I should have

EVILNESS

It means he has a big penis

9gag please go.

>tfw no bara bear bf

Why live?

A hero we can all look up to

i could see that happening desu senpai furfags are the most bizarre people i've ever spoken to

brehs

Ehh, to be honest, while this comic screams tumblr, it definitely isn't the worst. They're bigger men, yeah, but I don't see any fat acceptance bullshit in this comic. It's pretty cringey, sure, but it's not the worst FA bullshit out there.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=cNATWsVVwgo

This video (it's old as fuck, I know) gets me going. "All parents make mistakes, there's no perfect parent". Fuck off.

thx

Its just fupa right?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:)

Here's a weird but relevant video.

youtube.com/watch?v=to7BMBJR9P4

good god, the list just keeps going

In a day? I didn't realize they ate so much.

Why does she need skin surgery though? Wont she just grow into it at puberty?

How? Literally how? The body can't possibly absorb that many calories at once, right?

>30,000

fuck me mate thats like 2 weeks worth of food...

Same here. Spaceballs is garbage.

How the fuck do they pay for all of that shit? That's 14 days of calories for the average person in one day. Unreal.

>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG,

Prob get paid from a fetish site. Eating as a fetish has a major following and it's sad.

Lucky for her, she'd have a full stomach even if she ate nothing for months.

BOI

Honestly fps/fph is possibly the best form of motivation you could have, to get your perfect body it can take years of serious life changes, but until you look at cold hard facts you never think about the flipside where a few years of easy decisions could make your life completely spiral out of control.

Look at those arms and shoulders. Those are clearly powerlifters

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

No fuck that this shit is depressing. remember the fucking 800 pound guy that was on dr phil?

He is not dead. look at how far he made it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhqyZgRhzY0

Now check out his recent update in early 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=IFVSVg0SJHU

Listen to how he sounds like he's on the edge of breaking down.

He went backwards

we need to help this fucking guy

Fatties gonna fat

youtube.com/watch?v=C_nqGqK1Kpg

pretty cute tobh

>its ok to be fat never improve
youtube.com/watch?v=9gPiS2xsF-E

This was on free to air TV - the only thing these fat fucks do all day

this. Retard newfags need to stop starting FPS threads for the sake of starting them. If you don't have anything good to contribute, fucking wait for somebody else who know what they're doing to start one.

this guy

>on an empty stomach i cant dance
it's not like you can with a full one either, lardass

based

Thanks catter

we just watched this ep on bg the other day. this bitch has 2 children, one is retarded because if a bitch is so fat you can get born a retard, forgot what the disease is called. the kid rocked the 'me gusta face' all day erryday tho.

Damn if I ever got that severely fat I would not have the will to loose the weight like that, that's hard af. You know that guy is gonna have some crazy addictive mentality towards food for the rest of his life and look at all the fugly excess skin... Unless you're born really rich and able to get the removed while he looses weight we will have that shit hanging around him like he's melting.

see
check his justifications for putting it back on and listen to how fucked up he is about it

im gonna encourage him to give up and eat with reckless abandon

i hate fatties

He should just kys, he lost before he started

holy shit this got me M A D
it does cement a thought of mine once more, and that thought is that this kind of bullshit seems only possible in the absence of strong male rolemodels (like fathers n shit). female nature needs to supressed or else disorder will spread like wildfire. millions of examples here in the west. FUCK

Tripfags who don't contribute are worse. You only hate to hide how fat and discusting you are

Said snake is probably suffocating under the fat rolls

IF I EVER SAID I FUCKED YOUR BITCH

good god, how is this even possible to eat this much food in a day

best motivational pic ive seen in long time

>mom is still fat
Fucking cunt needs to be purged from my planet

l'm fucking done

Most stoners are fat people. I can't tell you which is worse, man, I fucking hate blazeitbros.

>being insecure enough about the fact that the fat has swallowed half your ponos that you need to make a comic about it to defend your ponos honor to the world

You will never be as asspained as a fat man.