Ottermode

I'm 5 days in. I really hope this 30 day shit isn't a huge meme or else I'm going to kill myself

What's your diet look like?

I cannot think of anyone that has built leg muscles doing body weight squats
adding pullups would be wise, who made this meme workout anyway?

Well, I'm in a dorm currently, but I try to keep it (somewhat) decent. Usually I begin with just a peanut butter crunch Clif bar before I go off to classes. Then I have some time in between around 12 PM or so and then I have a bowl of Bibimbap (A korean dish with seasoned beef, bed of rice, fried egg, various greens mixed in). Then a few hours later I have a burger (beef) with wheat roll, American cheese, and lettuce. I'm trying to add in more meals when I can.

Also I'm 5'7" and 127 lbs.

I already have decent leg muscles, but I'm really just trying to focus on building my pecs and defining my abs. Afterwards I'm going to work on my biceps and triceps.

>I already have decent leg muscles
honestly I do not believe you, if you did then surely you wouldn't be doing meme workout "challenges"
compounds at high reps would give you your goals

Ottermode is not about building big muscles, it's about low bf and upperbody.

I'm doing it because I'm trying to gain abs/pecs, mainly. Could you give me advice on what to do since this is a meme workout? Like, what sort of exercises can you recommend for someone my size?

>5'7" and 127 lbs

If you'd wait a real quick moment I could post a pic of my body and what I'm working with.

This is a complete fucking meme, 20 - 40 pushups in a day is literally nothing, I used to do over 100 pushups a day when I was skelly as fuck. Also flutter kicks and bodyweight squats? kek

read the fucking sticky you filthy manlet nigger

Nah bro some days are super tough, 30 push-ups in the morning and 30 at night is gonna get u RIPPED

> people would literally rather follow a program like this than spend half an hour to read the goddamn sticky

This is what I'm working with.

Did you screen shot a picture from your gallery? Wtf

see

If one single person who got even decent results by following the sticky too the letter posts a single timestamped pic I will eat my hat.

Lift weights, the heavier the better with low repetitions. It seems you are skinnyfat meaning you have less muscle mass then body fat. If you develop muscle you will look better, but i'm not sure if you can succesfully lose body fat while gaining muscle mass. Do either starting with accesories or stronglift with accesories depending whether you prefer power cleans or rows. Lastly abs are made in the kitchen, which means you require a better diet.

> people ITT too autistic to realize you need to actually lift for at least 3 years properly to reach ottermode natty
> get the rope

*starting strength*

Abs aren't made in the kitchen nigger they are made with hypertrophy please cease this advice at once at 5'7 and 126 pounds and you think this kids problem is being unable to see abs due to fat you're sincerely delirious

I'm skinnyfat...?

>neila rey
>average cardio bunny mode
>has millions of followers from her meme fitness infographics
>probably makes hundreds of thousands of dollars

Life on easy mode

Low body fat = visible abs. What difference would hypertrophy do to your body if you are still consuming high amounts of calories? You'll look worse than people that do SS + GOMAD.

Not the best example because the skinny fat guy looks like shit but...

So, any advice as to how I could make my body into ottermode?

If one single person who got even decent results by following your stupid program, I swear to God, I won't just eat my hat. I'd way every single hat in the known fucking universe

Also check the cbt for that

please just read the sticky dude

I guess since lifting weights isn't something you want but if you do, Starting strenght or stronglift both with accesories ( bicep curls, tricep dips, chin ups, hammer curls, etc). If not then do HIIT ( High intensity interval training) which is anaeboric exercises for losing fat, i dont know any HIIT routine so look that up yourself. I'll say this and only once. You see that dinosaur in the first page? Click on that thread and read everything. That is the famous sticky, i want you to READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

honestly I don't recommend this but this is what I did, went from 55 kg to 65 kg I'm sure ottermode is somewhere in there.
also at the start I used dumbells not barbells for bench and shoulder press

I can fucking garauntee you that not one single person in any cbt thread, read the sticky, did any programs in the sticky, or followed any of the advice in the sticky.
They're still pushing that bullshit lie that that power lifter that's built in that one pic only cut and he had a bodybuilder build underneath the fat.

That's blatant lying. Entire sticky is filled with dumb bullshit and marketing trash.

Fucking this. The sticky is trash, and people who keep following it are deluding themselves.

>goal physique in 30 days
>also no mention of diet

You just got memed on, OP

h-help me

>inb4 sticky

no thats trash. what would YOU recommend?

Why is the number of squats completely all over the place from day to day¿

muscle confusion brah

Work out your full body 3 days a week using progressive overload while eating approximately .8 to 1 grams of protein per kg a day

Exactly what the sticky says

Then what do you recommend? Since the sticky "doesn't" work, i'm sure you too figured it out by doing something better, right? I'll be here waiting for a response

Give me proof that the sticky is trash. If you didn't even gave it the time to read a single paragraph, you don't deserve gains.

Because its a shit routine, also he uses machines, which is even worse.

BUMP

I rest my case, no response. Just like the 2nd amendment, the sticky will never be infringed.