Making it feels

Where were you when you realized you were making it?

>guys constantly try to pick fights with me or become my best friend with absolutely no in between
>spend no less than 30 minutes a day Merlin my own gains
>women are friendlier and easier to approach so they think I have confidence but really I just want to die
Part of me misses being ignored but it's not all bad.

The grocery store

Used to be invisible to women for years,
Now every woman older than 25 smiles at me & talks to me, I usually don't even start it...

It's crazy, cause I'm still kinda fat, but I guess 6' 2" is easy mode

stop playing Second Life

How old are you desu

>work at golf course in the restaurant (busser lmao but idgaf because younger grills don't care about money)
>one of my male co-workers is always mirin' my forearms
>not sure if he's homo, he's asked me if i have a gf before
>wiping down some tables when some older guys say "i'll bet that guy goes to the gym every day"
>mfw the men must be mirin' me

The girls will start mirin' me soon too, r-right?

I don't even know what that is, & my Google fu is broken

I've been working on facial aesthetics (minox for facial hair, jaw extended, squinch, etc.) and I think some girls were looking at me when I walked into class

After class I went into the bathroom and admired my face.

I grew up ugly and acne ridden and am slowly unlocking the potential of my face.

I became a good wrestler in hs. I remember this time my senior year where some kid was trying to stop me from being a bully, and I asked him what he was going to do about it. He responded with; " you are user. State champion, like hell I'm going to fight you"

I feel bad about being a bully that one time (it was accidental I swear). But God Damn was it nice to hear a 200lb athlete senior say he was not going to fight me cause he would lose.

I'm much stronger and faster now, and much more zen. Today I bought a sandwich and water for a homeless man. But I still feel guilty about being a bully that one time.

[X] Doubt

No doubt

Just wanted to comment on your personal story,
I think this is what younger kids are missing.

A moment to make a mistake and make better choices in the future ....to become a better person one needs to make their own mistakes and learn from it.

Why would that guy have someone Snapchat him at the gym? for attention? Why do people approve of that behavior?

Our society mass produce narcissism.
Showing off on the internet attracts normie bitches.

>Are you fucking serious?
Why the fuck would someone uplift their friend for social upstanding? Are you autistic? Do you not have any friends?

Before you shit post like the sad little cunt you are, think about this..

WHO THE FUCK wants to see men taking selfies?

It does not matter if you are the sikkkkkkest fukkin kunt on this motherfucking planet. Women are social creatures. No one wants to see your fucking snapchat selfie of the gym.

IF, & I mean if you have friends, help them lift you up. Women are about seeing men as providers (socially, mentally, etc).

Fuck dude pull you ed out of your ass with this backwards thinking & get your fucking friend (if you have one) to take fucking pictures of you because thats all these fucking split tails want.

>TLDR; get the fuck in there with your mates & stir some shit up.

not the person you're replying to but

>low self esteem
the post

your existence is shallow if it's all about going back into the womb.

>guys constantly try to pick fights with me or become my best friend with absolutely no in between

>everywhere user goes there are thousands of men trying to fight him or be he friend
>shopping malls become arenas for his attention
>literally no one man can ignore him

You're 100% autistic

It was an honest mistake, the ego can sneak up on you like a wolf in the night.

Bitch, I love getting snaps from my gymbro. Keeps me motivated.

I like you

>Snapchatting your sets at the gym
What kind of self absorbed moron does this? Are you completely unaware of yourself? This is selfie every day tier

If men are openly mirin, girls are quietly mirin

Who is This semen demon

>be social anxiety ridden loser faggot since I was a teen
>gradually grow out of it and "just be myself" literally
>speak my mind and not give a fuck
>in decent shape
>develope some natural charm so basically everybody likes me
>best friends girlfriend brings her friend
>she's so much into me that I basically can't process whats hapenning because KHV
>could have fucked her but don't make a move because various reasons
>I developed so much as a person that I can't even be mad at myself

With all my retarded shit I still really think I made it. Never felt this good and ballanced in my life.

Why would you do 15 sets of incline flys?

42 is a key, if you know what I mean

That last line made me kek.
Teach me pls---

I think it's something that developed naturally with years and years. The basic ideology is that maintain a minimal social behavior while not lying to yourself and others and be open minded.

Accept the good and accept the bad, rise above your ego.

Being this content with staying your comfort zone is very dangerous

5 standard sets, 5 pronated grip sets, 5 supinated grip sets, 2 pump sets.

It's like you don't care about your upper chest.

I was in a comfort bubble for 6-7 years. I just got out of it mate.

I've been in mine for about 5 years

help

>go to store
>omg girl was "mirin" me
>come to Veeky Forums to tell everyone

i've lost all faith in the modern male.

Went from Generallismo Autismo to stoic man with few words just by getting Veeky Forums.

It is remarkable how people's opinion change depending on how you look.

How long did you have to use the minox for before you started seeing results?

this, plus

>cashier smiled at me

lankcel beta faggot kys
It is literally impossible to "make it", because you have subhuman genetics no matter what you do.

>woman who is paid to promote a product approached me to talk about said product

dont do it, minox gave me ED

This. Get an instagram if you want to see how many women are mirin you. They'll like a picture before they openly compliment you.

>guys constantly try to pick fights with me
How do I respond to this, like holy shit I've got drunk, fat, manlets trying to start shit and I just want to relax and not kill someone accidentally.

don't fight them?

Literally laugh and continue doing what you were doing to get them trying to fight you. They won't do shit and they know it. And if they do, I hope you learned to fight. Essentially you fuck up their standing in society and that's as threatening as if you threw a pinch at them.

No they'll never learn.

haha stay mad manlet, we all gonna make it except you

>shopping malls become arenas
Top kek

plenty of normal men pretty much never get mired their whole lives

I started to feel comfortable in my own skin.

I started to look good in a tshirt and jeans.

Strangers would start smiling at me more often

I actually have two, but they're from old ladies.

>mom is visiting me
>go with her to one of her old friend's place for pizza and beer
>mom's friend asks if I got taller
>say no, and she says "it must just be all that muscle confusing me then"
>y-you too

>at the dmv yesterday to sign a car title loan
>there's four people in line which is long for my small town
>this 50+ year old chubby lady immediately starts making conversation with me once I get in line
>starts talking about food and says "you must eat a ton, you look like a bodybuilder!"

Why is it always old ladies doing this shit? Even my more explicit mires or women straight up trying to get in my pants is ALWAYS old ladies. It's never a qt my age or younger, ever since I've hit puberty and had old ladies hitting on me.

More and more people are calling me sir lately. Maybe it's just because i'm getting older.

an old lady is the only lady that has told me im really handsome. Never any girls my age.

That's because older women don't give a shit anymore. I get compliments almost daily from older women that come in to my place of work.

Young girls just don't do that because it makes them feel vulnerable to put themselves out there.

How often do you tell girls they're pretty?

you probably look like what a handsome man looked like back in the day.

beauty standards change user and our genes got left behind

It sounds plausible, but what if the remarks are driven by desire to receive validation?

They too want to feel as if they "still have it", and an easy way to get it is to target young males.

>shopping malls become arenas for op's attention

lost it.

>>spend no less than 30 minutes a day Merlin my own gains

Is that wizardry natty, user?

I was at home drinking whey with semen when gymbro ring

"Zyzz is kill"

"no"

That is just cringey

>get the fuck in there with your mates & stir some shit up

>at the gym

Micheal Phelps i thought the water killed you?

i started making it the day i realized women are exactly like men but without the sex drive
Really helped me pull my shit together since i realized talking to them is pretty much a waste of time unless i specifically want something

Now i just gotta leave this cesspool of a place and ill be golden, but ill do it tomorrow

Got to get them mental gains. Spells don't cast themselves.

>38637089

I've had people try to be friends with me but nobody wants to pick a fight with me. Maybe it's because I live in a area where the possibility of a gun is very real.

Also;
>Random compliments from people by making small talks
>Women do double takes
>Feel more respected

hes homo 4 u dude

just a heads up here.. if you do flys properly there is no way you can do 55 pounds.. You contract your chest and your arms close in.. you do not move your arms with your arm muscles. If you can just squeeze your chest and 110 pounds just lifts itself up you are the strongest person i have ever met.

>but ill do it tomorrow
Me too

>women are exactly like men
but what does it mean?

If means if you are an attractive, tall and fit guy with a good job and a good education and you meet one girl and one guy in a day the guy is alot more likely to fuck you, even if he is straight

When I got into grad school
When I managed to turn a long distance relationship into a real one

Feels good man

Finally got my qt loving virgin waifu

butter face to the max

>Window glass glasses

I'm dyel and I can chest fly 25lb dumbells with good form, 30 with sloppy form. I feel like 55 lbs is completely reasonable for someone who's been lifitng a while.

>chinks

you're a diamond dozen

+1

Zyzz lookin down on us all bruh.

We gon' meag it

>When I managed to turn a long distance relationship into a real one

But was it with a trap?

Same here bro.

Older women don't give a fuck.

Idk man, he made a joke about one of our co-workers being gay, and I think the guy he was talking about actually IS gay.

>Women do double takes

I had that happen a couple weeks ago
>Be me
>Riding my bike
>Truck stops at an intersection
>Guy driver notices me
> Hot Gril in truck sees me
> Hot Gril Does a hard double take, actually moving forward on her chair to see around her man
>Top kek
>Turn in front of truck, & keep going

I'm gonna be wearing that shirt more often...

Teach us user. You deserve your own thread.

>on bus after day at uni
>qt girl starts convo with me at bus stop
>tfw no social skill at all so we talk for about 2 minutes then stand next to eachother awkwardly for the whole bus ride

guess thats what i get for staying inside and playing wow for 8 years and having no friends

women have pretty high sex drives my friend.. just maybe, not in your direction?

>jaw extended
huh?

>Guys trying to fight you
>making it

guys literally come up to me and tell me I'm scary lmao

no.

unless you're like 5'3, and they're making fun of you baby-cakes.

how about this princess, since you'll inevitably argue. Post a picture, show Veeky Forums how scaaaaaaarry you are monster boy.

or maybe they're saying it in the kip kinkel/elliot rodgers manner of speaking? "oh you so scary user, when you snap, just remember I was nice to you."

because I'm willing to bet you're sweeter than a fucking bake sale.

>homeless people come up to me everyday chatting me up
just today a woman who didnt look too hot and probably took a little too much drugs walked up to me and started talking to me

Calling someone sir is a sign of respect senpai

Ive gotten free drinks at starbucks more than enough times for it to be an accident

When girls check you out non stop

I'm talking girls from all over the world

Currently at uni

6ft 2
Korean
195lbs and lean
Got that angular jawline as well

When girls laugh whenever they're talking to you

In other words, if girls go full autistic when you're around them that means they want the D

Not that user, but are you seriously that insecure? Why the fuck do you care?

i don't really, just the thought of a dude going up to another dude and saying "you're scary!" is just.. seriously?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I remember when I was first starting to get mired.
I noticed more girls smiling at me at me when I walked past or kept looking at me on the train or while I was eating.

This was a horrible time, I kept thinking I had something on me or something was off about my clothes and they were just staring at me like a freak. My brother noticed the shit before I did and had to spell it out for me.

A while later I would overhear a couple of my female co-workers off in their own clique talking about me in the lunch room. How a couple of them wanted to fuck me and how it would be easy because I was so quiet and awkward.

It's pretty bad when people think you look good and you still can't take advantage of it because you have the social skills of a rock and the charisma of a glass of water

why do women pretend to read

holy fuck user, I detest the grocery store for this reason. Just let me buy my gallon of milk and chicken tenders in peace

>55 lbs inc dumbell flys.

Say goodbye to your shoulders.

>I don't even know what that is
fucking redditors

Women do read, in fact more women read than men. Now if you asked "why do women pretend to read anything worth reading" then you're asking the right questions.

Any advice for user who is in that situation at the moment? Minus the coworker part

topkek

Good band

Kys