Can we get a bodyfat estimate thread?

Can we get a bodyfat estimate thread?

I am currently cutting and i would really like to get as low in bodyfat as possible because i would like to do a clean bulk, and not get fat again.

So, bodyfat estimate

Btw 173cm around 70kg

8%
looking awesome

Natty/routine history?

Not really.OP if you're tensing abs and have a pump then you're around 10-12% but no more than that.Fuck,why do numbers matter it's all about how you look.If some machine told you're 16% would that make a difference???

~11%

he has ab and calf veins mate. Definitely under 10

about 9%

Yes natty, but I'm thinking about jumping on 1. November if i can find the money for it. Just a standard beginner test cycle i think, maybe with mast aswell.

Yes the photo is with a pump. Numbers do matter, my goal is around 8% and then i will start bulking

Routine is just standard PHAT

>he has ab and calf veins
Irrelevant.Pic related is 100% no doubt under 10%.Like I said numbers don't matter and it's literally just for parading around

im %20bf and i have arm ab and calf veins

fuck me right?

5'10 194 how many more lbs till I'm shredded ?

How long you been lifting for bro? Looking real good

Maybe 1,5 year serious. Its on and off for me constantly, but i really think i can make this a part of my life this time

stats?

Not sure currently. Recently got out of bootcamp just trying to get back into a routine again. Want to cut so I can lean bulk

~9-10 op

15-16% i think. like 4-5kg i think

184 cm 81kg

how much bf

>%20bf
>ab veins

no you don't

You look very good for 194 at your height. Should look well good when you reach 175-180.

didnt know you can access to my cam desu

Bf guess pls

>81kg
>184cm
Either you're way taller than you think, or you're wrong about your weight. No fucking way are you 81kg at 184 unless each leg is twice the size of your torso

go away ahmed,egypt needs you

Where do i need to work on if i want shoulders like yours? I want to make it more straight downwards but the shoulder blades are pointy.

65kg 170cm tall
Can i get an estimate on bfat

Excuse the shitty quality, my phone is shit... noob, started lifting and doing some cardio just a couple of months ago. Lost some weight and a coupla inches of my belly so far. Bf guess? Not flexing or holding belly in.

Online calculators say around 17-18%, but I think it's more than that, 20% at least.

Oh, 6 foot tall, 161 pounds. 33 inch waist. On a cut.

~11%
hard to tell since you have an uneven fat distribution. Probably ~14%
>underage
~15%
~17%

The fucks wrong with your neck. And probably 13%

>Ab veins mean you're below 10% body fat

Look at me then

That is probably the shittest tattoo I've ever seen

those sad legs

Wow. Just wow.
That tattoo and those legs.

currently cutting. caliper says ~13-14%, would you say thats correct?

(dont mind the red spot)

Mirin if you're not a manlet.

Is that red spot writing or is it cuts?
If it's cuts, you best check yourself before you wreck yourself

Also you look slightly lower. 10-13% depending on distribution

I have a scar there that i used a 2mm dermaroller on yesterday, thats why its so red

There's 3 dark bits that look like broken skin.
I dunno, just go easy with whatever it is

Mine says 14-15 and i can't see abs

Its just dried blood, these needling spots heal completly

>tfw you've been lifting for years and see no changes

I should probably try something new when I get over this injury

NEVER. SHOW. YOUR. LEGS. TO ANYONE

12%???

5'8 160-165

19y/o

slanted pecs and zipper abs of peace

JESUS CHRIST

PLEASE DO SOME PULLUPS

can do 15 in a row

usually just do cable rows and hammer grip pulldowns (^:

11-12 kinda shit ab definition compared to other things
yeah 15 can just about see ur serratus
id say 14 too maybe 13 cause you look damn skinny except for ur abs
shitty picture cant see ur serratus
15-16
13 seems good yeah your abs dont have much definition but theres really not much fat either
youre right in the spot where its difficult to say
maybe 17
kinda bad a picture
core is 12 but other parts like 13-14
so 12-13

i was on a really shitty bulk for a long time and was like 30% bf 8 months ago

still having some issues tightening the lower chest, i don't think it's gyno because there is no "hard ball" under there as it was described to me, but it's getting frustrating to have my abs coming in and still not have that chiseled lower chest

guess i have to keep losing

Am I at 20% or less?

I'd say 16-17%

The legs look shit because they're completely relaxed.

Mirin pen0r and batman birth mark

skeldington reporting in

unfortunately i don't have access to a fullbody mirror atm sorry

just started lifting 2 weeks ago and started a bulk today.

Cool. Don't forget to eat even when you're not hungry.

Wake up early and go to bed early for better gains and easy calorie consumption.

Try adding extra bits to meals
>Breakfast is plain porridge
>add some nuts and raisins, maybe some peanut butter

I was 41kg at 6' . Currently at 70kg and approx 11% bodyfat. Just remember to work out at LEAST twice a week.
Seeing as you're thin, it's a great idea to build up on bodyweight movements now rather than 20kg later.

Work on pullups and dips for fast strength, size, and joint durability. They'll give you a great base, and help protect from injury. If you manage to maintain around 10 reps for 3 sets as you bulk, you'll be strong as fuck when you finish. It's just easier to build that foundation now.

Don't only stick to calisthenics though.
Definitely lift weights too

Currently trying to cut.
My chest looks overdeveloped so im trying to add mass to my shoulders but im not sure how it will go while cutting.

Thanks man what bf% do you estimate me at?

I'm doing the modified SS program you can find in the sticky, so I'm doing compound lifts and auxilliaries 3x/week and I've got a calorie tracker that put me on about 3100/day.

bumpan

Good body 9%. Shave legs (no good).

It's hard to judge on thin people. According to an electric bodyfat measuring thingy at the gym, I was 4% at 41kg. Almost definitely incorrect.

You don't have defined abs (although this could also be because they're not being worked) whereas most skinnyfags have at least done situps and shit so they have a skinnypack. The fact that I can see the shape of your pecs and your obliques (Adonis belt) but not your abs makes me believe that you either haven't worked out much at all, or you have a bit of bodyfat.

Another thing is that a small amount of fat is a higher percentage because it's a larger fraction of your weight.

I'm sorry that I cannot give a solid answer but I'll narrow it down.

If you have been doing sit ups and shit, you're slightly skinnyfat.

If you've been doing nothing, you're between 5 and 13 but just small.

Also GOMAD isn't the only way to do it, and a lot of people end up fat.
3100kcal is really high too unless you're over 6' 2".

Build yourself up slowly in calories with decent food to stay under 15% while making fast gains.

>PHAT
Holy fuck how long have you been lifting?

alright thanks i think it's just bad lighting i can't really pinch anything when flexed and when i look down i can see abs i think i just have skellyton tiny abs. I almost never make it to 3100, I think I sit around 2200 at max most days.

8%