Uni

>uni
>grill mirin hard
>will camp outside my classes and time herself to accidentally bump into me for 1 minute conversations
>its been going on for weeks
>however i am too autistic to know what to do
>this is going to last forever, sooner or later she'll give up or some dude will bang her and she will forget about me

I dont sperg out or stutter or anything, i just DONT KNOW what to do. I tried asking her to eat multiple times but it appears she has a phobia of eating in front of other people and rejects it every time. I want to make her gf but how?

Veeky Forums pls halp u got me this far but this is THE FINAL LEVEL

Ask her to hang out in your dorm/house then you fucking retard? Watch a movie, talk, play a board game, fucking anything.

Ask her if she likes movies. If she says yes, ask her if anyone incoming movies are interested. If she says yes, you lie and say you are really interested in that one too, but complain that it feels so awkward going to a cinema on your own. Then ask her if she wants to fuck in the uni basement bathrooms.

ask her if she wants to have coffee or something. bitches love coffee.

ask her if she's an archaeologist

ask for her number and then give it to me
i'll ask if she wants to go on a date with you

Ask her if she wants to study together for your class brah

Fuck.

>hey anonette! How's it going?
>"it's going well, how about yourself, user?"
>oh I'm just doing fine and dandy, this class is a bit meddlesome though
>"oh that's no fun!"
>yeah, I really have a hard time studying by myself cause I get too distracted. You wanna study together some time? We could power through this problem set if we work together
>"yeah! That would be awesome! Two people working on this problem set would be so much better for getting it done quick!"
>ok cool anonette, here's my number. Just text me later and I'll stop by your dorm!
>"ok user, talk to you later :)"

Easy as that. Make sure you give her your number instead of asking for hers because then she'll think you're "different" from other guys and you don't just want to get in her pants and have her number as a booty call. Even though that may be exactly what you want. But you can't let her know that

if she's that into you like you say, it doesn't matter what you say, just invite her to do something, doesn't matter what

in my experience if a girl likes you you can say basically whatever and she'll accept. if she doesn't like you she will shoot you down no matter what. obviously it's still possible to sperg out and ruin everything, but in general she has probably already decided if she wants to fuck you or not.

I know I do the same with girls. it doesn't take long for me to decide if she's someone I want to sleep with or not, and it takes something special to change my opinion.

If she rejected you multiple times then you're not the one she's after.

My fucking ugly ass crazy ex gf will not leave me alone. Also it's like I have fucking repellent to 5/10+s like nothing I do gets a warm response. I just don't know anymore. Being nice doesn't work, being friend, being tough, Being assertive. I get treated like a bitch by everyone when I'm nice and when I take no shit from people I get accused of being an angry sociopath. What's the deal here?

>girl

>uni
>nobody knows I exist
>Been on S/S and gomad for 3 years
>literal social autist
>go home and make up shit on the interwebs for attention
>still hate myself more than my father does
gtfo

Its not that you're too autistic to know what to do, no. You just don't know what do to, you're not autistic.

Why do people asume you are supposed to naturally be knowlegdable about this stuff?

How do you learn something OP, ask yourself that

Haha, this kid has never been laid. He literally just typed out an entire hypothetical conversation thinking that was actual advice. Im dying.

dog just ask her if she wants to go get coffee or a drink sometime, she ain't gonna bite you
GET HER DIGITS though

holy shit im laughin so hard just imagining how badly you've misinterpreted this.

> waits outside my class

odds are she has a class in the area.

> 1 minute convo

aka a polite acquaintance convo

> weeks

aka since the start of semester and now its like week 4-5 so i.e. 4-5 times you've had 1 min convos.

holy shit dude please don't.

>anonette

user, the key is cool-headed, friendly apathy.

This, user.

Ask her if she wants to do something sometime, I think it's OK to let her make a suggestion after she shot down yours

Same. I'll tell you what tho- better be an angry sociopath, fuck those cunts.

She could be a reptilian, just wants your skin.

Niggaaaa just tell me what to say PLZZ. Also shes a major homebody and i dont think she goes out for anything. Cant go to her dorm either cuz its single sex

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BUT SHE ALQAYS SAYS NO TO EVERYTHING

SHE STALKS ME BUT REJECTS EVERYTHING

WHY

Maybe shes spilling her spaghetti?

Probably this:

Yeah, and that haa gotten me literally nowhere. Its getting stale if i dont lead because she wont either and nothing will ever happen. I need tangible steps

you said it was only food she rejected? have you tried something else? if that doesn't work shes not into you, shes not miring, she does not want to fuck you, you are a social autist who cant read social situations

ask her wtf is wrong with her and if she doesn´t give you an appropriate answer you can reject her

>this is the final level

This is the most useful thing on the thread. Thanks user.

Why would you not want to show a girl you're attracted to them if you are

They will think you're gay or a beta

> wtf is wrong with her

this is why pua actually has such a massive following

like do you realise shes already rejected op?

you realise thats the rejection?

thats her saying N O S T O P

girls rarely will go all out with the whole

> GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME CREEP

they do this kind of shit

> hey wanna go out

> ohhh .. noo .. i'm busy haha :) sorrryyyyyyy

thats a female rejection 100%

> ohhhh .. we'll see .. i think i have something coming up

that's a female rejection.

please pay attention, women are actually not complicated once you start paying attention

the problem is you sperg out and stare at your feet when you flirt and you don't process what she says back

she's literally putting up a neon sign saying yes or no but you're so autismal you zone out and stop paying attention.

She definitely knows, my problem now is how to "close the deal"

Aka fuck

haha you virgin fuck
>oh I'm just doing fine and dandy

animes wont teach you social interaction you dumb fuck

this post reeks of fairytale fantasies and delusions

Yesterday I had to do a short presentation in uni and in the audience was a girl that stared at me, to be more particular she made eye contact the whole time. Everytime I looked into her direction she was looking straight in my eyes and also didn't look away when I was looking at her.
What is this an indicator for? That she was interested or that I did something weird or something else? Also, it felt really uncomfortable.

meaningless

you're giving a presentation

people are going to make eye contact with you throughout, especially when they're obligated to due to uni.

if i stood infront of you and started giving you a presentation when you couldn't leave do you think you would look at me?

basic social awareness here guys this is 101 level shit.

I see.
The reason why I am asking this is that I usually notice that people look away once you look them in the eyes, but she didn't. Eye contact throughout the whole time
>if i stood infront of you and started giving you a presentation when you couldn't leave do you think you would look at me?
no

Why dont you just ask her if she wants some fuck?

if a girl made eye contact with you in public nonstop that's a good indicator of interest.

maintaining eye contact during a presentation is not.

the social obligation is to maintain your attention to the presenter during a presentation

she knows there's no ramification for staring at you, you won't approach her, it's socially expected, and so she feels comfortable doing it.

i like to look at pretty girls in public even when i have no interest in actually approaching them, so when they make eye contact with me I'll break eye contact because I don't want the hassle of having to make an approach.

this is the same thing from a different perspective.

Alright.
The situation just baffled me because it felt weird and uncomfortable to get stared at in this way.

>cause I have a penis for you to look at

Wait... fuck

She's a little young to be posing like such a slut.

Are college campus sex parties a thing or it's only movie stuff?

don't waste your energy trying to analyze niche social situations cos its pointless

it sounds complicated but its not.

furthermore, women making eye contact with you doesn't get you laid.

you want a good metric for a beginner then you'll know if a woman is lusty for you because you'll feel it in your cock.

your brain should recognise overt signals from women, and it's going to register in your cock.

when a girl licks her lips, eyes your bulge, chest, and then looks you in the eyes with a longing look the first place your body feels that is in your cock.

you don't get hard but you feel something.

source: am male with cock.

Veeky Forums, What does it mean if a girl asks you if you're jealous? Been working out lately and this happened.

tl;dr female friend goes away for a few weeks, comes back talking about how some other dude is awesome. Then gets excited when she calls me jealous on multiple occasions. She knows I already have a gf

>A couple of my med-fag female friends went away for 4 weeks to a rural hospital to do their rotation there. They were staying with a few other guys and girls who also go to the same hospital as me.

>When they came back to visit me over the weekend, they started talking about one of the dudes (I'll call him Jacob) from our hospital who went over to the rural hospital as well.

>They would say things like 'Oh, Jacob says the funniest things, he's so witty, he's so cute, blah blah blah'.

>Then one of them turns to me, her eyes light up and is all like 'user! Are you jealous?!?' XD. The expression on my face had not changed markedly before this, nor was I questioning them in great detail about him.

>I'm just like sitting there thinking 'wtf? We're friends and she's asking me if I'm jealous'.

>She later explained that she meant that I was jealous that he is now their friend as well. But even in that context, asking me if I'm jealous that they have a new male friend makes no sense... right? Considering she has other male friends too.

>So about a week later when she comes back again, I decide to tease her and say 'So how is your new bf Jacob going?'. She immediately gets excited and blurts out 'user!! Are you threatened?!?'

>Similar thing again happened on facebook. I made a comment like that and she accuses me of being jealous. And her other two friends start laughing and going 'N'AWWWW'

Keep in mind that I have a gf that she knows about too.

So what do you think. The fuck does she think about me??

Is she just saying that cause she likes me? She is quite an extroverted girl, and never been in a relationship 100% confirmed. So i'm not sure.

You don't seem to know what tl;dr mean

>it's going to register in your cock.
I get that when I make eye contact for longer than 3 seconds with a qt, sometimes I get a chub, but I think that's just because I'm a sex-starved virgin.

it is
I gave you the tl;dr in the first line. If you want full story then read the greentext

This, add her to your steam friends list and play some dota together

ye its the same effect for women sans the dick getting chubbed.

it's a tingly/excited feeling + rush.

source: have had this convo with a girls

same effect for me if i went out right now and made prolonged eye contact with a chick i didn't know.

because its an overt signal that says "it's on".

oooh the grill is like me OP ask her out somewhere!
>be girl
>miring guy from gym hard
>have small conversations, he compliments on my looks
>he says: I immediately found you on facebook but I didn't add you teehee
Is he autist or chad? What do I do?

What if you don't have a phone ?

Get back in your time machine because you're obviously staying in the wrong century.

They will think you are beta orbiter that she can add to her collection and look for a lad thats not pying after her

>What is this an indicator for?
Straight up high grade saturated Autism

>when a girl licks her lips, eyes your bulge, chest, and then looks you in the eyes with a longing look the first place your body feels that is in your cock.
Just like my Dating VN's

Your girl got BLACKED dog

if u haven't had that happen w/ even a drunk chick then you're just not attractive lmao.

It's like my hips are moving on their own

>same effect for me if i went out right now and made prolonged eye contact with a chick i didn't know.
Aka me staring like a creep while standing in like at local supermarket
or
Things that don't happen outside of tv shows

You are one of those, okay
Do you have a time machine by any chance ?

She's flirting you idiot.

uhh i dont know we're getting into shit thats going to vary based on how attractive you are irl and you won't have experienced

so to somebody who isnt particularly attractive this'll seem like bullshit

but to anybody who has atleast decent looking they know what i'm talking about

Jokes one you bro, I don't even leave my house

The suspensions of disbelief for cool stories brah like this is immense, this is Hank Moody from Californication tier stuff
Either you are absolutely drop dead handsome bloke that has lots of lasses eye fucking you or you are average looking lad that has some troglodyte staring at you like a creep

i mean i dont really care dude if you jus play wow all day thats fine im genuinely not one to judge i liked wow too.

only reason ive ever gotten laid is because my genes saw fit to make me attractive enough that girls basically made it super easy

e.g. gazelle breaking its own leg infront of a dozing lion.

otherwise i'd just be playin wow too

>actual sperg

im jus conventionally white handsome dude.

i wouldn't even say drop dead

im not even ripped.

im just tall, rugby player, good head of hair i guess? my dicks average if that makes you feel better?

but yeah ive had girls stare at me for 10 seconds as we're passing eachother, then turn around once ive passed them on the street in daylight so i.e. not drunk as fuck.

i think u overestimate how good looking the average dude is

most dudes are ugly as fuck and put no effort in.

so if u even try and have semi good genes this is achievable imo.

probably this bro

also worth noting heaps of girls would say im meh, but others go full schoolgirl mode with me.

i have no illusions with that

like asian girls seem to have no interest in me at all, the native born asians anyway.

thats also reality i think a lot of guys don't get.

unless you're 10/10 everyone isn't going to find you hot

the idea is to corner your share of the market based on what u do have.

I think she likes you bro.

>dandy

Please don't say this OP.

>>hey anonette! How's it going?
"Don't talk to me"
>O-ok...

Ask her to a movie or go drink something? Coffee? Some art related stuff if you're into it?

Yes, but only in a slightly anti-social manner

think daydrinking, american spirits, poptarts, sleeping in your car etc.

You just need to look her in the eyes, place your hands on her shoulders, and yell directly into her face very loud and clearly "I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU." Works every time.

heh... nothing personnel, kid

Dota bitches are best bitches

>fine and dandy

>dandy

Been trough this. She lost interest. I still like her. It's dramatic and hurts a little.

Do something fast.

I see only one option to put your friend in her place. Break into whereever your friend lives, and fuck Jacob on her bed.

W-what is wrong with dandy?!
The country town I lived in say dandy all the time, am I too much of a hick to know!?

>Hey, buddy. Sick truck you got there
>Ain't she? Fucking dandy, I tell ya
>Go for a burn, bud. Let's go shoot some ducks

Literally every conversation had dandy somewhere around.
Fuck, so everytime I say dandy somebody is cringing the fuck out?

Positive karma, this user tried to help and instead learned himself a thing

kek'd

Remember, the slightest touch to the skin will cause a woman to orgasm.

Criminally underrated post.

stay away from those over 4000mmr tho.