Do you not do part of your workout routine if you're just not "feeling it"?

Do you not do part of your workout routine if you're just not "feeling it"?

No, because usually half way through (More like 20 minutes in my workout) I'm pumped up and completely warm head to toe. Quitting doesn't even cross my mind.

I don't miss days because I'm scared I'll get into a habit, missing half my workouts? over my dad body. I'll be thinking about it for 2 weeks straight about that time i pussied out.

Feelings are for women and fags.

No, unless I shouldn't because i'm injured or unless I feel like my form is shit

I'm always FEELIN IT

If I feel like my lifts are a lot weaker than they normally are I'll just take it as a sign that I'm tired / overtraining and I'll take the rest of the workout off.

Have you retards heard of going lighter? you are never going to make it.

Abs

OH SHIT IM FEELIN IT

If I'm feeling too off, I'll skip my accessory work. I always do the main lifts unless I'm feeling absolutely fucked up, but that's happened maybe three times in 4 years, and one of those times was when I tried to lift while on oxys

The thought crosses my mind, especially doing squats, but I remind myself if I don't do it, I'll always be a fat fuck. Needless to say, I get my shit done.

i do my whole work out through even if i can only get 1 rep in if your gettign weaker by lifting the same weight the you should try a deloading.

only if "feeling it" means unusual back pain or impending injury

If your warmups are way too hard and the actual set is like an rpe9 or above, it's not gonna happen today. Do something easier.

this deloading doing your whole routine in higer volume then for a few days to a week with weight progressing back to normal can enable l337 gains breh, also

hyper tropy is enable by light weight low reps how ever light weight low reps for a strength routine is also essential because hyper trophy is more efficent at carrying nutriens. so hyper tropy is more or less how ever it is not cardio endurace. which could in a sense uimprove gains by deloading your routine to a lighter weight for a time causing this 'minor' hypertrophy to enable more oxygen nutrients ect. into the already highly strengthend fibers you ohp was diddly was was lmao 1 pl8

1 week later after a deload lmao 2pl8s

i need to learn how to type and spell betterer

always do my 3x5 and normally do back off sets after, 2 or 3; sometimes let these fly

Sometimes I substitute one exercise for another, mostly when it's accessory lifts. The only time when I completely skip out on parts of a routine is if I'm feeling sick.

TAKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Is this what leaving humanity behind looks like?

yea obviously, but i also do extra sets of shit that its clearly hitting the spot
its pretty useless to do something that you can clearly feel isn't doing anything and do not overdo something that is working wonders

no because discipline forbids it

No, because I'm a skinny black motherfucker, and I just started putting on some muscle and weight after months of work.

I don't want to look like a bitch ass nigga, like Tyga.

>over my dad body

sometimes I skip bench

and by sometimes I mean quite regularly

Sometimes I skip ab and cable workout if I'm in a hurry.

Never ever skip one of the big lifts.

KEK. Looks like a young Elgin.

Seeing them live soon lads, can't wait to
meme it up

I never skip part of a workout even if it isn't feeling right.
Now that I think about it, it's these times that I've injured myself - is there any science to this?

Abzzz of Adonizzz