Why is she so perfect, Veeky Forums? She also browses Veeky Forums snap: pinecone131

Why is she so perfect, Veeky Forums? She also browses Veeky Forums snap: pinecone131

>why do you lift thread
Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

jn.nutrition.org/content/134/11/3011.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For myself

>For myself
Who hurt you, user

I lift for victory.

Stop shilling yourself you disgusting whore

She looks like a basic used up skank to me?

You sound like a bitter manlet

>For myself

The only right answer everytime whether it be physical or mental gains

So I can pretend I have the body of a knight

lol k

lol you're a fucking retard. she literally looks like ever other whore.

get some fucking taste. just because she looks good doesn't mean a god damn thing. she probably fucks ever nigger cock in a 50m radius you disgusting KEK FAGGOT

Cuz i started at 30+% bf and i have never hit the 15% mark in my life, i got down to 18% bf with keto but was DYEL as all hell, so i started lifting. But fell for the powerlifting permabulk meme. Which caught up to me after my back injury from work. So i am here to laugh at people when they flat out lie about what they think they know about nutrition and exercises.

i am 20% amd litterally started lifting this week.
any advice?
gym couch advised me to go +500cal for SS, but i think i should keep a steady diet and just get a little more muscular.

>bulking at 20%

unless you're a grill you're retarded

care to elaborate?
i have stated im making my very forst steps in this. i dont pretend to know anything.

well, consider this:

25% bodyfat is considered obese on men.
3-4% is essential.

You want to be able to hit the middle of that mark, somewhere between 12 and 16 percent. 20% should be the most fat you ever pack on.

well that is what i thought.
you are criticizing what the gym instructor said, not me.

look man, it's your choice. But if you bulk at 20% you're gonna regret it.

read the sticky you nigger

thanks for the sdvice.
as i said, i didnt inted to go on surplus.

i have. i also read so many people saying the sticky is garbage, so idk. i do know some links there are dead, and that tells me it is never revisited by anyone.

>trusting gym instructors

Most PTs are retards who literally know less than a person who has read the sticky and most of the advocate stupid ass routines or dietes.

Overheard a PT the other day go on about how "the human body cannot take in more than 30g of protein per meal".

Literally never trust a PT, just look up form and shit online through youtube.

>i also read so many people saying the sticky is garbage

literally retarded

>i also read so many people saying the sticky is garbage
every link in that sticky works

You're an idiot who deserves to get injured.

And I lift because I won't be the reason someone else dies during a deployment.

>tripfagging outside of CBTs

literally kill yourself

kind of disheartening. i have watched a few form instructions. i hav also read that 30g thing. what makes you think it isnt true? i was advised by an olimpic coach and a doctor to spread the protain thoughout the day.

not the sources. i clicked 2 and one didnt work.

>what makes you think it's true

because anything else doesn't make any fucking sense from an evolutionary standpoint, do you think our ancestors ingested "protein evenly throughout the day" all the time? They ate meat whenever they got their hands on it and sometimes they would go days without it. When they finally found some, what, you think their bodies just went "derp, that's 30g of protein right there, can't use any more"?

It's a retarded argument and way of thinking, just from an evolutionary standpoint. I'm sure there are studies out there disproving the idea from a scientific perspective but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that such a statement is bullshit.

Which sources? There's literally dozens of them on the page. Besides, all the vital info is in the FAQ and any other questions can go to the QTDDTOT

not to mention that a 5'5" manlet and 6'2" faggot have completely different metabolisms that may burn differently.

>many people say the sticky is garbage

These are either trolls or DYELs, pay no heed to them. The sticky is the sacred scripture of Veeky Forums and anyone who denounces it will incur the wrath of Scooby

i dont think guessing on prehistoric diet is worth more than a modern study. for example, you didnt know that hunted meat wasnt necesarily have been eaten in one sitting. if you have stdies to back up your claim i would be glad to read them. using the word retarded in every sentence doesnt make your point any more valid.

something about alchohol consumption. dont remember exactly which link. i was deswade from reading everything by people in the board.

maybe i should give it another go then. most of it seemsed just over elaboration.

> if you have stdies to back up your claim i would be glad to read them.

you should listen to your own advice. There are no studies in the scientific world that support the idea that the body can only absorb an arbitrary amount of protein per day.

These. I'm a tiny nerd who wants to finally fulfil my macho fantasies.

im no expert, but this study seems to say exactly that.

jn.nutrition.org/content/134/11/3011.short

forgot link.

did you even read your own source? In no way is it saying what you are suggesting it is, it talks about what effect protein preloading have on the short-term food intake of young men.

You seem to both question the sticky, which is almost universally accepted as the most reliable and un-biased information regarding fitness that you can find on Veeky Forums, while at the same time questioning other peoples reasoning with information based on studies that have no relevance to the discussion.

May I suggest you start hanging around Misc or reddit instead? please dont stay here

confirmed retard

How did you find this girl OP? She seems very secretive.

I found out about her a couple months ago on /int/ by hapa fetishists

her older pics get posted a lot because she's cute, but I never knew anyone had source

She lives in Burlington..... OP either goes to Mohawk or McMaster....

Found her through MoHawk

You dropped this

Can you stop shilling yourself you disgusting creature ?

>tripcucks in the military

Wew lad, time to defect to Russia

so my son can say "my dad can beat up your dad" and not be a liar.

also so he'll have a strong male role model to look up, rather than his fat bitchy mother's new husband (complete beta pussy.)