I just realized the sole reason I lift is for the acceptance of an imaginary girl from Japan

I just realized the sole reason I lift is for the acceptance of an imaginary girl from Japan.

Is there any other reason to lift? Real women will just give you infections and baby trap you. They'll ruin your money gains for life, and possibly your lifting gains. It just isn't worth it.

Is there any other reason to lift?

I lift for her

woah, how big are you?

Pretty much

If that imaginary girl from Japan knew you lifted solely for her acceptance, would she accept you?

But Yun is a fatty.

No she isn't. She just watches her weight carefully

Of course she would.

You're waifu a fatty.

no bully pls

I'm just fooling around. Do it for her.

you're telling me

Too bad she's already taken.

yeah, by me.

sources ?

YOOU ARE
AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL
WHO LIVES IN A SMALL CI TY IN JAPAN

sauce on op's image?

Welcome to the NHK

I lift to be my waifu.

Is that supposed to be Rem?

Pic is mai daughteru, more loyal than any 3D.

Yeah I just havent been bothered to style the wig yet,

Not a bad choice desu,I have a feeling your daughteru might be forgotten by the masses after a few more seasons but I mean all that matters is if you keep her dear to you.

Go to bed Satou.

Fuck they're so perfect

Hey man, whatever keeps you lifting heavy.

Word of advice though: when you do get an actual gf, don't tell her about your waifu. Consider yourself warned.

It's great, isn't it?

Satsuki best klk.

Technically she was born in England but the answer is still yes.

Are you friends with the guy who wants to be Hestia?

>checked.

You mean this cuck?
Yeah thats me.

I like your room.
I'd hang out with you.

Is this for a cross cosplay?
And fuck the masses, they forgot about my waifu but I won't forget her.

Thanks, have a free (you).

No matter where I look in my room I always seem to find some sort of motivation to lift.

You have some nice fucking taste. What do you do about the lack of oppai?

I more about the dfc but I do have these oppai candies that my brothers girlfriend got me from japan sitting on my desk.

Yeah I have been doing non serious crossplays for the past three years. I keep telling myself that Im going to start doing cosplaying seriously but I get good reactions for my shock value crossplays and I always have fun at conventions.

Do it for her.

any recommendations for films, anime, shorts, books, any medium, that is like Welcome to the NHK? to clarfiy, doesn't have to be anime

Already watched Tatami Galaxy (this has come the closest), and every other MAL recommendation with more than 5 votes (and a couple others with less than 5 votes).

>MLP
faggot

Did you watch the Subaru Magical Girl anime?
Houkago no Pleiades?
I enjoyed it.

/r/ that one picture about waifu not wanting you and going after the MC's dick

I bought it ironically to put my weiss cards in. Its just a prank bro.

I lift for zyzz
with me in every rep

I actually lift in the hopes that I can turn back time through sheer force of will and SAVE an imaginary girl from Japan from a horrible fate.

One day, I will save her...

Dumb tripfag (๑・ิω・ิ)っ

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousands pound of whey, I am the oats that starts your day. I am the squats down to the grass, I am the gains in your muscle mass, When your strength begins to drift, I am the rush that helps you lift. Of helpful bros that inspire I am your charm when the bunnies 'mire Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die. Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules, Father of Aesthetics

We're all gonna make it bro

this

Satsuki-sama is thicc!

THICC!

>1008 x2
>not doing Starting Protagonist™.
I should be shigging your digs, but I'll have Yui do it for me.

:(

i want kuroneko to stab me

ONE DAY WE MAY

The first 6 eps of Owarimonogatari. You don't need to have seen the rest of the Bakemonogatari series.

that really depends on the manga

Shindol is a great artist, but it's a shame that he draws some depraved shit.

I still fap to it though.

>No matter how much I squat, bench, deadlift she will never be real

Maybe one of these days going for a 4pl8 bench the bar will just drop on my neck and kill me instantly to save me from this pain.

>dying before VR waifus.
You gotta be patient user.
I guarantee you there will be custom holograms of your waifu catered to your wishes.
Even if it takes a couple of years, you can improve yourself tremendously until then.

>VR waifus

You better not be lying, hard to wake up every morning and stare at myself. Took a picture of myself and saw no life in my eyes.

This is just so...anatomically incorrect, I just...can't..
It's literally retarded.

checked out the MAL and read some a brief wiki of it, doesn't really interest me, and doesnt seem to be something like Welcome to the NHK

thanks for the rec tho
i watched the first two seasons of monogatari, well the first season and like 3/4 of the second before i dropped it because i really didnt see the hype/just didnt like it

thanks for the rec tho

> fuckin weebs

>said user as he posts on Veeky Forums

I look dead in photos as well user.
I also have a resting bitch face so I know how you feel.
Don't let it bring you down.

Have you watched Angel Beats! already?
If not, then hit it up.

only watched 1 episode and then didnt continue
not dropped, just got busy and then never picked it up again
aka after the first episode i thought it was okay, but obviously not compelling enough to have made me want to marathon it or immediately watch the second episode

ill def give it another try tho
its been a while since i watched the first episode anyway

care to offer some words about angel beats? like a super brief review, or comments about how you feel about it?

>Mfw finishing Angel Beats

Do you ever have sex with 3D girls? Srs question

salsa??

YOU HEARD MEEEE
ON THE RADIO
ABOUT ONE YEAAR AGO

how much mulah you think youve spent on your 2d waifu's

It made me shed a few tears.
On more than a few occasions.
It's primarily a comedy but it does deal with some heavy themes.
Girldemo is pretty dope too.

It hurt when I watched it the second time as well.

angel beats was pretty bad desu

thanks, ill def give it another go

yeah it seems like angel beats is very polarizing, either people like it or really dislike it

I lift for of tulpa

whos dat

;)

>Finishing Clannad

sato from Welcome to the NHK, highly recommend

NHK and Tatami Galaxy fucked my mind a little. I don't even like anime at all actually, but I'll never forget those two. I like to think that I read a wide range of books, see a lot of movies, and listen to a lot of movies but nothing comes close.

Maybe it's just friendless loser in college syndrome.

Do you know where you are???

fuck i meant music...

time for bed

It's shit, but I wouldn't say I absolutely hate it. It's just shit and that's all there is to it.

I lift so I can be a demon.

Black Rock Shooter (the TV show, not the OVA)

He still has some cute shit tho
The doujin with the girl in the wheel chair is one of my all time fav

piss off to /h/.
or more likely with that specific doujin /d/