Tfw only attract uggos or fat chicks

>tfw only attract uggos or fat chicks

Just be yourself you retard

At least you attract anyone
Stop whining, you're on easy mode

>tfw attract qt chicks but I have no libido

fucks sake

OP you might attract hot girls but they may be more discreet. Attractive people have more people after them so they seem to know how to hide it better when they're into someone. Fat chicks are like internet neckbeards. They basically go out of their way to hit on you because they have nothing to lose and are desperate as fuck.

I've had a good amount of hot girls who were into me and showed it, but the fat girls who wanted me were really pushy

>tfw desperate fat girl
just
end it for me

>only gays hit me up online

Same. What does this mean?

Maybe get fit?

I am making progress. But it takes time.
It's just frustrating waiting another 2-3 years until I can approach guys and show them I like them

I think fags are just less reserved about showing how they feel and stuff
I get a lot of girls mirin but they never show anything, and those that show are repelled by my gf and quit while the gay dudes don't give a single fuck kek

>talking to girls
>"hey, this is pretty fun"
>gay guy enters the gym and start talking to me
>best time I ever had

Seriously, why can't I just be gay? They are so much more fun

> why don't beautiful, educated, kind, good women like me?
> of course they should be attracted to me
> there are so many reasons
> ....
> ...
> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't have to be smart, just good looking.

I know that feeling. I got forced by a friend to go to a fattie's birthday party recently. 4 fat uggos and some faggot. My friend bailed on me and left me alone with them. 10 minutes later 3 of them surrounding me, pawing at me. Had to make a run for it after 20 minutes. Fuck this shit.

>26

She looks like 14 mate

gotta be catfish

Are you saying you're good enough for a hot woman?

>tfw attract qt chicks but am full blown socially retarded autismo
A-at least it's starting to get better, right?

>tfw 26 and have attracted nobody

>2-3 years
Fucking Christ, how fat are you? Losing weight isn't even that hard. Eat less (this is most important) and do some squats (among other ass- and maybe abs exercises) + cardio.
You'll look fit without even having to do much after just half a year.

She's probably really really fat if guys are rejecting her for being fat. Even thicc girls are considered "average" nowadays

You'll get there. And remember, there's a lot of dudes who are into fat girls. Just remember that if you do find someone who's into fat girls, don't stop your weight loss if he doesn't want you to get thinner. Anybody who actually likes you would want whats best for your health

I knew this girl that stopped losing weight because she finally got a boyfriend who liked her fat, and she wasn't used to getting attention from guys so she was too scared to lose him. They broke up, she's now at a healthy weight, and has a much more attractive boyfriend

I never believed people when they said fat bitches were really pushy, it happened to me recently on holiday. She was "chubby" and had stomach roles when she was sitting down or bending over (seen her at the beach). I hate fat bitches and bitches people say are 'chubby' it's a turn off.

Anyway this would would constantly touch me, sit next to me etc.. these bitches these days have no fucking shame.

Are you me?

Oh yeah, and i forgot. She also asked me once if i thought she was fat which made me feel so fucking awkward. I want to say yes but i ended up saying no since shes my first cousins cousin, and after i said no she's like "Okay" with a grin.

Hated that fat cunt.

but fat chicks are nice and soft

>graduated high school 4 months ago
>towards the end for the first time ever I, no effort at all because I was a quiet little bitch, had a lumbering hambeast approach me out of the blue
>since then I had lost literally 20 pounds and gotten a tan, imo went up a few points
>only girl I've talked to or even interacted with since high school ended was my Stacy second-cousin
>I'm a social retard but she clearly seemed interested in me
Haven't even started lifting yet and still have a couple more pounds to shed.

pretty fucking fat
pic relayted
oh yeah, that's a no-no
i'd like to think i still have enough human dignity to not be with someone that just likes my fat and not me as a person

i just wanna be friendly with guys and not worry they're grossed out

>be black
>I only seem to mostly attract white and hispanic girls, even though I generally find black girls more attractive

What's the meaning of this?

Oh look it's this attention whoring fat spic whale, making more excuses to post her disgusting pictures for an ego boost.

>be white
>only attract black or Asian girls
Let's switch

No you don't and, no you don't.

we all do what we can to not order that helium tank, user

Some people should just helium tank.

>26
thats bait, youre losing your kidneys im sure

>5 thinsg i couldnt live without
is this mandatory? I literally cant think of 5, maybe 3

no respectable woman wants your nigger dick, go make a black women a single mother

i d-don't think so. not even you

It's not 5 literal things you can't live without. It's just 5 things that you really like. Surely your life consists of more than
> gym
> grocery store
> school
> apartment
> Veeky Forums

You really are fucking fat.

You look tall as well. Are you more than 5'10"? Lose weight and build some muscles, you'll be a fucking alpha girl.

i dont wanna be this tall
i j-just wanna be a small cute girl
is this how manlets feel inversed

What's with the insecure whites on this site?

Fox and the grapes?

Yes.

I actually feel offended when a fat bitch or an ugly girl tries to pick me up, knowing all the hard work i did in the gym to keep Veeky Forums while they are trash and have a bad body and face.

>girls dont really hit on guys

There are a few girls that like you, but they will never make a move. Faggots attack me like once every other month

>Faggots attack me like once every other month

Story?

Put a number on it bitch

SS+GOMAD

Oh look you got dubs

fug, it has to be bait, nobody is that perfect

>Been working out since April
>Cold receptionist
>She's become really nice to me all the sudden
>Must be my gainz
>Or she's hot for my mad pull-up skillz

>Imagine life together sailing the Baltic Sea, travelling from port-to-port (never stopping in Sweden, though)

This is the closest thing to a mire I have gotten.

Why are you standing like that? It isn't masking your thighs, you don't look dainty or cute, it just looks cringey. Stand up straight.

Thay fucking pose lmfaoooo

You're getting closer to making it--attracting some is better than attracting none

they're 'mirin

>tfw 28 and not once have I tricked a girl into sleeping with me

>Perfect
>less sex-driven
Im gonna need you to pick one, faggot
if she was perfect she would have the sex drive of a random guy

>i j-just wanna be a small cute girl
Well youre none of those so grats on a perfect failure

Damn bro, you've just blown my mind. All makes sense.

If im a fatgirl and I start to do exercise all my fat fucking skin will be like flying squirrel????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

waiting for the side shot with your arm covering your stomach.

>tfw met my chubby gf when I was DYEL
>3 years later I'm very muscular and get a lot of female attention
>one time in the club a group of slags came across me dancing with my gf
>they told me to ditch that fatty and to dance with them
>a lot of these instances make my gf very self concious and she thinks I'm going to leave her for a hotter babe

Honestly, it feels good getting attention from women because of my looks but my girl's my girl and I will never leave her.

Until she leaves you "because you were about to ditch her anyway"

I honestly don't think she would. The #1 reason I'm still with her is that she has a good soul.

>it feels good getting attention from women
How massive do you need to be to get attention from girls?
Becoming fit actually fucked me severly, before i had a gf and i was pretty popular and my confidence was sky high
Now that im fit i feel ugly as all hell, havent gotten laid in almost two years now and showing no signs of improving

My body is almost identical to pic related but my bodyfat is lower so my muscles look more ripped than his.

Brah, in your case it's not so much about muscles but about confidence. You seem to have lost it for some reason. Even though I got a decent body I'd still say confidence>body

>gay guys always find me somehow at parties

>last night
>out with friends+random group of people
>in uni, so we're fucking around on campus
>sitting on a couch, gay guy sits beside me
>starts tryna feel me up, tries to lift my shirt up
>I'm like wtf fuck off
>he says "work on your obliques more honey"
>mfw he's right

Im atleast as big as that but how exactly does confidence help?
Girls dont see that and they arent attracted to it

Just b urself. Srs thoe, if you're not small then don't be small. You can work around those things you can't change, have a higher hip-to-ass ratio, but want a big ass? Then work on building muscle on your ass, and while youre at it, why not try accepting that you have hips and embrace them? The same can me done for everything else.

That's chubs but not too fat. Of course you can lose wait but why not go for stocky guys or bear mode fellas. Unless you like every other user here who thinks you deserve the 9s and 10s.

>tfw you've had a fat gf before starting to get in shape but don't have the heart to tell her that she should work out too.

>training with my new horse
dropped