/facegains/ general

Any other anons working on facegains here

Share your tips and progress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be ugly

Be born with good genetics for face gain.

Went from a 5/10 to 8/10

honestly op your pic reate isn't that gr8, very unmasculine lips and chin

>8

how do i lose fat in my face
>inb4 starve

With my body definitely

am i supposed to think that youre shoulder pl8 is muscle here?

nice half lighting

No, you went for a 6/10 kid to a 6/10 teenager

5 to 8 years old?

bait? ur still a 5

Stay Jelly

u look like a manlet kid who thinks getting buff will make up for his baby face

fuckingwhitemale.jpg

You went from happy little kid to potential schoolshooter, what happened?

Where is the 8/10 pic?

Have you even reached puberty?
You don't have a single sign of beard

sorry breh...

grow a beard and you can recover from permaboy genetics

With this Jawline???

god pls b bait

5 to 8? More like 5'8"

When will they learn?

You look like a short kid sorry for da truth m8

I'm 5'4 but height is just meme on Veeky Forums

Iam straight but I would still fuck you, thats how much of feminine bitch you look like. Grow gigantic bread to hide that babyface and hope you make it rich as thats the only hope for turbomanlets.

Dude, I don't know how old you are, but if you still

why woud you do this to yourself

its gotten so far i can identify the manlets by just seeing their faces. a 6'3" man just has a different bone structure than a 5'7" manlet. any1 else know what i mean?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

sure :^)

It's not. And you're gonna get shafted in the business world for not being 6'+

Upside is, you're in the so short it's cute category and stand a better chance than 5'6-5'11'' guys.

does bodyweight and lifting dumbells for biceps also stunt growth?Answer pls

more like 5 to 5.5

hahaha omg dude pls stop posting ill die laughing

Show me your a face and i will try to guess

You'll get shafted in the business world for being 6'+ and ugly

>posting your face on the chans
>ever
>being arrogant

you kinda look like me but i look manlier and im 16

The only thing I'm gaining on my face is acne.

Well have fun at school on your 30-day vacation :^)

that's borderline poverty cuz

you have no angles.

you jawline is what is known as the "45 degree povjaw".

Stay deluded

o god pls someone saved his post? I need it in my life.

I'm not sure if this is bait or not, but I'm laughing anyways

Is this what fit tells itself to feel less insecure? So much bullshit in just one post.

lifting won't stunt growth unless you really fuck up and fracture a growth plate but trust me you'll know if you fracture a growth plate

you do realize height is genetic your friends probably just blamed lifting for not being 6'2

This is bait that's not him in the pic.

No one is that delusional

I'm just about ready to give up, Veeky Forums.

I've gone from skelly to lower-end of average weight for my height in 6 months. People I know at the gym (I don't really have friends) compliment my gains but no one else does.

No mires at all.

And I know it's all because I fucking look like Gollum in the face. Frame don't matter when you ain't got face.

I haven't been on a date in 5 years, I'm a broke writer and I don't know how to make friends. I'm in my late fucking 30s, too.

I think it's too late for me. Think it's just time to never leave my home office again and just hope someone finds one of my manuscripts after I'm dead and it gets published then.

pic and i can help, user

Just put your pain into words? I dont know. Share with us some of your writing. I like to read and you like to write, match made in heaven.

And all the ridicule that would come with posting my face here?

Not looking to an hero tonight.

>people I know at the gym

Just find someone to work out with on your schedule. Do you not have a workout partner?

Btw, I have like 0 friends and managed to find one (im at uni tho).

uuhhhh

You're the definition of delusional if I've ever seen any

you went from kid/10 to faggot/10

there is online dating and friend apps for a reason, maybe join some kind of club or something

gr5 b5 m5, i r5 5/55

my sides

Too ugly for online dating.

There's no clubs for anything around here. I belong to a fencing club, and when my mask is off, people avoid me. No one socializes after. (Plus, I'm not in the same socioeconomic sphere as the rest).

Anything on Meetupdotcom I am interested in is too expensive for me.

I will confirm this. My cousin was around my height all our lives. His sister never lifted but did sports and got fit that way and grew to 6'1". He lifted weights, dieted and got a seriously Veeky Forumsbody (he is my definition of achievable natty for myself), but is stuck at a manlet 5'9". His brothers just played sports and are both taller than him. I will say that girls don't tend to care about his height at all because his body is seriously amazing.

POO

IN

SHOE

Am beautiful but scared to post face here

you went from a cute little kid to an ugly 5/10

Nice beard, but your hair looks like shit

Face at 18

Face at 20

I'm going to say this in the possible nicest way but just stop trying it's honestly pointless, I'm in the same situation myself, people are just shallow assholes, learn to enjoy being by yourself forever and get used to it because it's better than the constant barrage of heartbreak and disappointment. Anyone who gives you meanijngless platitudes or advice like 'jus b urself" is lying, there is nothing wrong with you but other people are very flawed and only care about shallow aspects, not who you are inside as a person

Nice beard gains

Best thing you can do, is find you person style.
People are all unique and individual. Find a style that suits well with you, and the only way that will happen is through trial and error. When it came to my hair I have had well over 5 or 6 different complete haircuts, not just small adjustments, and ive finally found a good one. I grew a beard and get compliments on it all the time. I got a tan and now people think i'm a lifeguard or a surfer. I have my hair dyed darker to go with my darker skin and facial hair and complexion with highlights to give myself a good contrast. I'm getting a half sleeve tattoo soon to add to my nice gold and silver watch i've got. The little things you think don't really matter, add up. I went from being that kid who got friendzoned by his highschool crush, to being the man who girls invited over at 1am to fuck behind their boyfriends back. There are physical limitations on everyones face unless you want to pay for surgery. All you can do is do what suits you best.

Be straight up do I have a potential to be a 7+ ? I'm getting a haircut next week.

Fucking elevator light

Glasses and hairstyle make you look like Alex Jahnas. Might want to change that.

your confidence is 8/10, mirin

This image should be the other way around

Who is that? Google fails me

>learn to delude yourself into not being human
It's not fucking right. That path leads to ruin. You've seen what's happened over these years.

Sorry *Jahans Idol of /pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrwaRnZ1eM

honestly thought it was someone trolling with a pic of jahanas at first

Start chewing gum. Dont have any before pics. Chewing gum and working on bf% works tho

how much do you make?

Oh. That's a new bar for weird comparisons then. The previous one was Magnus Carlsen.

Jelly of that square jaw you have there user. How long you been lifting?

George Michael, that you?

Your nose looks weird but nice tan brah

Shave that shit off man. For your own good.

Thanks user. About 6 months now.
Haha yeah I already have.

what up tyler

holy fucking shave

Nice jaw but get rid of the caterpillars on your face.

Yup, still a beta faggot though with no friends

Had a real fat face when I was a teenager, and struggled with acne (still getting rid of the last vestiges of it)
I like how my face has progressed, although I'm starting to look a bit ayy lmao-ish I think

Good thing im pretty asf

can exercise actually improve your face? I do it to fix my posture but I also have a very small chin and a weak jaw (also related to the bad posture I think)

Fit is mean to retards who have nothing to brag about going on about themselves, those who need to be brought back down to earth. Honestly make a thread or post problems and ill give critiques, its never too late, im still a teen(19 mods fek off) but I could die tomorrow, any of us could really. You never know how much time you have left but you have the oppertunity of being here right now. So dont be a bitch get up and work towards getting what you want out of life.

Sorry for bad grammar btw im a shit writer.

You look like you try to coerce your male friends into sucking you off at parties.

ayy you look like an altmer

Have you tried a beard? Maybe its you making a face but its making me a quite uncomfortable. Need to look a bit less rapey. Good bone structure tho.