How could this genetic garbage of a guy could get such a cute gf...

How could this genetic garbage of a guy could get such a cute gf ? Fit told me it was all about the face but when i see pics like this on social media i start doubting. What do you think guys ?

He's probably not an autistic piece of shit like you are

personality, confidence, thing people on Veeky Forums dont have

The girl probably has mental illness.

>girl

>he fell for the "you need to be a 6'4'' 250lb ripped chad with 10/10 facial aesthetics to get laid" meme

He most likely has a lot of money or that girl is very insecure.

if you're Veeky Forums, good looking and tall that doesn't mean you'll get pussy.

more girls will be receptive of your advances/you won't get turned down as much, but you STILL have to put work in

it's simple, this guy has game and confidence so he scored a qt. plus he's not even ugly

I agree all but he is ugly man wtf check his face , he looks like he has 0 test only estrogen and progesterone. His face looks beta , small schin and small skull in general.

I'd eat her arsehole if you know what I mean.

Looks aren't everything.

he's a fucking kid, looks 17-18

What do you expect him to look like?

Isn't that the kid that raped Roxana Babenco and went to juvie for it?

>Thinking you can only get laid and have a girlfriend if you are tall and ripped

You guys are joke.Being jacked and big only attracts a CERTAIN type of girl.Also being a numale only attracts a CERTAIN type of girl.Stop hating on kids who get way more pussy than you just because they dont count their macros or whatever else.OP is just pathetic.

i don't think you know what it means to be truly ugly... he just looks young.

see

yeah bro (da frate)

>da frate

???

So he literally raped a bitch when he was 15 and went to jail for it.

Sluts love that. What's the point of this thread again?

Not to mention he's rich since his daddy does business in Saudi Arabia

The feels when you realize you can never workout your shit personality.

Are you from Constanta brotha ? How do you know this?

Not in Constanta anymore. Went to the same school as him.

International high school ? How was he when young?? beta or alpha in general ? He had a very weird hairstyle though

Yeah. Seemed like your typical cocalar. Never talked to him tho

Where are u studying now ?

UBB Info cluj

>necklace
Probably has a lot of swag

she looks like your average 17 year old girl, and he isn't ugly

whats the problem

he says 'this is me, you're welcome'
you say 'this is me, is that okay?'

wow.... really makes you think........

Wow, that really activates my almonds

Pocket swole, dany

Woah, that was deep brah.
saving it in the notepad.

Money is.

I think girls want to be the center of attention so they cant have a bf who is cuter than them since it will take attention away
Also an attractive boyfriend means she runs the risk of losing him with an unattractive boyfriend she can boss him around all she wants and still flirt with other guys without risk of loosing him
Whats he gonna do? find a new gf, lol

Girls look to boyfriends to fulfill the emotional needs they have and someone who confirms and validates them, beta orbiters arent enough for this role alone

my ex was really cute (although she's gone downhill a bit) and literally went with the cringiest and ugliest manlet ever because he just gave her all the attention

>actually dating teens
not even once

So he has that arab money? Mystery solved. I'm not saying that's the case here, but girls who go for arabs lead miserable lives. It's puzzling to me they do that for money.

This guy is pretty good looking tho apart for being fat piece of shit.

That's SSSniperwolf. She makes more than him.

You're good looking midget, brah.

If that's him he looks fine. You sound bitter, to be honest.

Explaination?

what are you talking about that guy is qt as fuck no homo

He's not arab. His dad does business with arabs, something with oil.

See

that aint me you fucking fag.
nah mate. You're not getting it are you. He literally asked my ex every day if she was still with me and ignored her until we broke up. I remember she got upset when I made her realise that guys are only friends with her because they wanted to fuck her.

He's literally that autistic kid from school that nobody would ever like eggsdee

pls stahp

Damn, she's gorgeous.
I'm actually jelly, now.

Cati romanasi p-acilea...

So that's the guy she went out with? Well, you know the answer now - he's more handsome than you.

She isn't that cute and he isn't that bad, actually

Hes above average looking in face at least. Lol if you think thats the reason he had a shot with her, a girl like that has tons of good looking guys hitting on her, but she chose this young manlet for a reason.

>being this bitter
Lol this faggot is so mad. That guy isn't even ugly

>getting cucked this hard

im LMAOing @ ur life right now

It's clearly not for FACE HEIGHT or FRAME

her jaw and eyes looks ukraine/ukraine ascendant/10

I think that you'll probably never find love

She's not really that cute, just looks like an average spic imo.

i dont even get mad over stuff like this.

my ex gf went with some skinnyfat awkward dyel and i just laugh everytime i see their pics.

Shes downgrading herself and i just think " welp whatever makes you happy babe LOL"