Why do you guys lift?

Why do you guys lift?

Me? I lift to go to the gym and see the big booty bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For myself

What about the big booty bitches

He lifts so he can get the big booty bitches for himself. Duh.

It always comes back to the big booty bitches.

Health(was a fat fuck), and the big booty bitches.

I also never know when the strength will be necessary

Army and big booty bitches.

Bitch booty biggens

at fist i lift for girl
but i did not get girl
now lifting chain my life
i can not not lift any more
my body be come angry if i do not lift
it is be come a addicsion

The only thing I'm good at
> Army
Laugh at this man

To hate myself a little less

It's better than just waiting around to die

I lift for a multitude of reasons, mainly because it is the best way to spend time, it is a great means of exercise and having the ability to see what your body is physically capable of is probably my main motivation, of course I like having people mirin me and feeling like a tank. Also big booty bitches

So I dont feel small in comparison to the bitches' big booties

We bring you UFOs, saucers in the sky
We shoot you full of noise, we aim to kill
We burn like motherfuckers, spit right in your eye
We fight authority, we glorify free will
We are the ones you heard of, but you never heard
We are electric prophets, here to twist the world
We are the flame at night, the fire in the trash
We are motorhead, we are motorhead

i started lifting to get girls or help me get laid, when i noticed it had zero effect i noticed alot of diffrent perks:
>Guys treat you better and respect you
>Mental health is improved
>Lifting requires focus and a firm schedule which helps me atleast build a routine in life
>Looking fucking amazing when i loom in the mirror
>Gives you goals to aspire to
>Gives me confidence which helps me at work in business dealings and in negotiations

I really wish getting fit helped my sex life/dating life but its not a cure all

Uhhh what I meant to say was "for the bitches".

Same.

I want to take creepshots but im too stupid and will get caught....and im too handsome they keep looking at me

>and im too handsome they keep looking at me

i know this feel. i constantly catch girls looking at me. wherever i go. no creeping for me

Because I've noticed having routines in my life helps keeping my shit together.
I need tight schedules for myself otherwise I overdo and burnout or do absolutely nothing whatsoever. Workout is just another routine that keeps me busy.

i lift so i can be better than the big booty bitches. they can keep pushing weight back and forth but they'll never have as much free test as me to make gains as easy as me lol I got better legs than most the girls in the gym.

I do physical labor (auto technician) so I need some muscle as to not hurt myself. I'm probably the minority here that does it for practical purposes. The gf likes it but it's not the primary reason.

pro tip: "panacea" is a fancy college word for "cure all"

Pretty much this desu

to look at joo-c bois

I lift to make the big booty bitches look at me and dream about taking my dick

Not a native english speaker so my english is pretty terrible, thank you

I feel good when I'm getting regular exercise and lifting is easy enough to do regularly. I swam in the past and it was much better exercise but I'm too lazy to do a worthwhile swim workout. Plus I'm autistic about swimming at a new pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg

to become strong enough to protect my friends and family

If thats your goal wouldnt you be better learning to fight?

fuck probably, but fighting is only as useful as the muscles you have to back it up

why not

literally why not
İ don't lift for any specific reason İ just don't see why not to, it's quick easy and the diet is p much what İ eat anyway

İ've technically been lifting since İ was 8 if you consider calisthenics and curling 6kg dumbbells lifting

Id say its the other way around man, not to be condescending or anything but pure strength is utterly useless if you dont know how to apply it, itll help in the long run but learning to fight should be more important if thats your goal

pro tip: don't day "panacea" or people will think you are a try-hard faggot

>tfw you will never get to sleep with your head against his QT tummy

Kys

Pretty much because of this guy.
Got ganged up once by some chav's when I was 17 by six guys. I knew (and they knew) I could beat them up separate, so they sneaked up on me and got kicked senseless by those motherfuckers. I hated myself for not being strong enough to beat them all up (although six to one is a bit overkill). But my pride and will to be even better made me work out a lot more (only went like once a week before that shit happened), and started boxing. About a year later I put a scheme together, so that they would have an "excuse" to try and beat me up again. Fucked the ex of one of those guys, and the sister of another one. Made sure the news of that got out, so they'd be pissed as fuck. They tried ganging up on me one later a few weeks later when I was one my way home after a night out. Picked those motherfuckers apart.

Big dick douches.

I don't even know honestly.