If you guys took roids would you admit to it irl?

If you guys took roids would you admit to it irl?

Or if you are currently using roids do you admit it to people?

I would tell people it is achievable with just bodyweight exercises as long as you stick to it

No and no

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

No because it's illegal and I dont need the stigma that comes with it. People would view me as a dumb roider.

When I roided I only told my parents (that it was TRT), and my 2 best friends. No one else, not even my gf cuz who knows how she might use that against me in a rage if we have a bad argument.

Nope

I would tell them that roids are for those who don't have the drive to get big naturally. I'd tell them I donate blood all the time and you can't do that if you roid. They're called cheating frauds for a reason.

I do juice tho

>If you guys took roids would you admit to it irl?
to the right people. You can't be honest with everyone.

I tell em I'm on if they ask. Who gives a fuck

I dont even tell people my natty routine. If I was a roided mutant id tell people I do yoga

so what happens to someone who takes a small amount of steroids for brief bursts?

Would that enhance workouts without the major side effects?

I'd call the cops from a pay phone and tell them, then laugh and walk off (not run, I don't do cardio)

steroids don't work that way.

Top kek. Every "you only need bodyweight excercises" dude I've met has either been a manlet or a fatty.

why not?

isn't it just enhancing the testosterone in your body artificially?

google is a thing in 2016, use it.

> Just do cardio on empty stomach to induce catabolic state
> No carbs before sleep man!
> 8 hours of sleep minimum!
> just hard work and dedication, light weight and 4x12 reps bruh, 5 day split

Basically this. I could absolutely never tell my family. I don't even tell them when I'm doing intermittent fasting. My close circle of friends though, definitely would tell.

>If you guys took roids would you admit to it irl?

Fuck no, people see roiders as insecure morons willing to risk their health for vanity.

And they are right.

those that know me and know how hard i work to make gains know about my trt. currently on just enough trt to keep me from killing myself

if i was blasting i would have decided not to take part in tested competitions, so i would admit to anyone if asked.

No I wouldn't freely admit it because steroid use is prosecuted harshly in the United States because of the fucking retarded "war" on drugs. If somebody asked me how I got so big/how they could get as big as me, I would tell them it requires illegal substances, but wouldn't explicitly admit to roid use so that I wouldn't admit guilt.

If steroids were legal then I wouldn't give a fuck.

nobody talks to me

"You don't even need to go to the gym for this bro I just do 30 push-ups and sit-ups before bed everyday." :^)

no because it's illegal... what kind of shit question is this?

unless they're my other roider friends and we're discussing compounds. wouldn't even tell my parents if i were juicing 2bh

>no because it's illegal.

Legal in the England tho

How long has he been in the spotlight? You would think he'd progress more by now.

what do you expect? 3D delts? massive traps?
he is good at hiding it and he won't grow more than that

No I don't use because it's too risky to buy them. I'm afraid product is fake or police bust my door

And no I won't tell anyone. Normies don't even understand the basics of lifting they don't deserve to know more

Those who roid and lie about it are severely scewing the layman's view on how someone should look when they've been lifting a while.

Now if you're natty you better not tell anyone you lift until you've been lifting 5+ years and have decent size, otherwise everyone around you will wonder why you aren't "jacked" yet and think you have no idea what you're doing.

>Now if you're natty you better not tell anyone you lift until you've been lifting 5+ years and have decent size, otherwise everyone around you will wonder why you aren't "jacked" yet and think you have no idea what you're doing.

kek, this

>tfw go to that LAFITNESS and have seen Jef there

Get a pic with him

They kicked him out now

I have a quite a few vials of test c ready for use. I'm already faily large natty (no pics, I don'y want to be identified via tattoos).
I'd imagine I'll either embrace it without fear of judgement.

The only reason people would feel a type of way is if they feel insecure about themselves and need to put me down. I've eaten the dirt, lived in the silver lining, and expirenced almost everything in between.

I'll let you all my fellow au/fit/stics how this plays out

This.
Some ppl accuse me for roiding only because I changed 15 kg of fat to 15 kg hard mass in a year; lost belly and get some dyel shape.
I dont deny it.
I dont give a shit about them.

I started getting called big and jacked after 8 months natty lifting by normies
You should get off the internet once in a while 2bh

Time to cut, m8.

>cutting in september

i really want to see what jeff is gonna say when he get rekt on olympia

He's only young

Give him time

M80 the only way you'll look big in 8months natty is if you're fat.

>No I don't use because it's too risky to buy them.
this, the only reason that i don't buy roids right now is that the guy i know tha sells could be selling me horse roids and i would never know until i got cancer

Is it bad if I come out and admit to everyone commenting on my sick gains that I eat protons? Can I get in jail for buying protons?

no, but they'll think you're a retard because you don't eat your electrons and neutrons too.

I did a cycle and everyone asked if i was on gear, i just laughed and said no dont be silly.

Told my close friends i was, and my family but strangers i would lie to.

>it's already september again

Jeff seid is small af
Shouldnt even show up to the olympia 2bh

underrated kek'd

I wouldn't tell anyone.
It's a personal matter unless it's your job to look a certain way you shouldn't be sharing that info.

>(not run, I don't do cardio)
caught me off guard

i want roids to be legal so i don't have to have all this sketchy bullshit

idc what your take on it is either not gonna budge on this ever

Veeky Forums would be so great if all the insecure idiots left.

anyone who thinks this manlet is roiding needs to stop posting and start going to a gym.

yes

I'm honest about it to my friends and other people who are more open minded. If someone comes up to me and says "woah you're getting big, what supplements are you taking?" and it's someone new to lifting, or a close-minded person, I just say I'm eating a lot.

Veeky Forums would be great if all the insecure fattys left.

anyone who thinks someone with abs is "too small" needs to stop posting and go do some cardio

You have no idea lol. Normies think a dyel curl bro is "jacked"

1 (one) dude who is also my closest friend and thats it folks, although i would probably admit to it at some point once it became obvious

Meh all my friends and parents know.

If anyone asks me I tell them, no one has ever confronted me though. Of course this would change instantaneously if I made a living off my body like any hollywood actor or jeff cookieman.

>Veeky Forums would be great if all the insecure idiots/fattys left.

Then there would be nobody left on Veeky Forums yo post

Hes a model not a full retard bb. Hes going to stay around 210 because that's where he makes his money.

You didn't deny it here either, subtle m8.

are towel rows an acceptable accessory? or will BWE alone be enough?

nope no roids, but i'd tell them it's just zumba and wii fit (i'm also 5'11 but tell people i'm 5'7.)

What roids are the best?