>2016
>Not dating a womanlet

Are you opposed to this? Why? This is how most fitizens are made. Tall father but short themselves hence the unnatural obsession with height.

Yeah because OP would turn down a womenlet who looked like her.

He's saying he likes short women

Id kill for a short girl with a sex drive who is single and up for dating
Only girls close by me are girls who are 5'6''-5'8'' with big tits, the opposite of what i need

Maybe some day ill find a good girl...

I'm tired and retarded, apologies.

Being 6'1" i'm seeing this 5'0" grill who works out and eats clean also.

I wanna smash but in the back of my head i question how my family/friends will judge me dating such a super short women, what do?

Living the dream user, fuck what other people think
people will judge you no matter what you do, get used to it

True, one of my insecurities is giving too many fucks to other people's opinions on certain things.

Well you shouldnt
You should worry about how best to bury your dick in that ass
I mean shit, having a short girl on top is amazing. Hell any position with a short girl is amazing

short girls are hella cute but I'd marry a tall woman so my kids aren't 5'8" like me

hahaha same situation here, same heights too
She's 23 and I'm 20

I'm 5'7 - 5'8 and I'd prefer a girl around my height desu

I want my kids to be near 6'.

I also heard that womanlets are less mature than taller women

Word, previous girlfriends were no shorter than 5'2" and when they are flexible it's def the fucking best.

I disagree. Some tall girls are even more paranoid about being tall as fuck than short guys are about being short, and it's immature as hell. The ones okay with themselves tend to have a good head on their shoulders.

>Some tall girls are even more paranoid
Do they worry it makes them unattractive?
i mean it totally does, but do they worry about this?

They think being tall makes them too masculine to be dating material

>i mean it totally does
I strongly disagree

Worst type of short woman is the one who still wouldn't be caught near a manlet that is below 5'11".

>İ strongly disagree
and you're alone with that opinion friend

>not wanting to give your children the gift of height.
It's like you people want manlets for children. And I'm king of manlets height.
Tall girls are love.

>tfw kanye is 5'8"

good. More for me.

lol I'm a manlet at 5'8" and my dad is even more manlet at 5'7" my grandfather has got to be no more than 5'4". Seems like things are on the rise

>short girl
>big tits

Why not both?

>seeing this 5'0" grill
>wanna smash
Are you a time traveller from the 50's? How are you seeing someone in this day and age and haven't smashed yet? If you haven't fucked by second date you're doing something wrong.

It does, i dont even look at girls who are over 5'7'' and i think one girl got salty over it
She was doing dumbbell rows next to me on a bench and she kept looking over in the mirror, i saw it in my periphiral vision and she looked sad

Well more to the point, tall girls arent dating material for me and many guys with me but even if being tall slashes out 90% of the avaliable single guys thats still several hundred thousand depending on which country she lives in

Its not physically possible for a girl not to find a bf/get laid

Add it to my meds fucking with my sex drive and conflict of schedule but tonight she is coming over to my place.

I dont want her to have big tits user, its the opposite of what i look for in a girl

There is this girl at the gym, super friendly, cute without make up, small tits and a killer ass but she is like 5'9'' so she is undatable and i just keep thinking if she was 5 inches shorter she would be perfect

Sad fucking life bruh

Maybe it's different for me since I'm 5'8-9"ish, I don't really think it's that big of a deal for a girl to be taller than me. I can see it being a problem when the girl is 6'1" and desperately wants a guy taller than her, when men people over 6'1" are only like what, 20% of the population? And those guys all want short chicks

>Its not physically possible for a girl not to find a bf/get laid

And ain't that the truth. I just wonder who the fuck is so desperate for pussy to fuck some of the ugly girls I know. I'd rather have no sex than sex with an ugly chick.

>be 6'1"
>want tall girl for superior offspring
>can never find anyone over 5'7"
Don't get me wrong fucking a tiny chick is great, but I'd never risk having a subhuman manlet son.

Im not him but ive been on 4 dates with a girl and no sex yet, she does kissing but she always backs out of sex
What do?

I don't do anything special. I'm tall and have a naturally dominant/dgaf personality that tends to drench panties. I never even have to try, if I get a chick on a date we're fucking.

Have fun with a 5'4 son

me in the background

Not everyone is the same, and not everyone attracts the same type of people. There still exist people who aren't into hookup culture. Heck, there are still people who save themselves for marriage. Not everyone wants to fuck outside of long term relationships.

Ask her why she doesn't want to, if she gives some bullshit she's just keeping you on the hook. At that point cut and run.

are you some kind of faggot?

Me on the bottom

Well that sucks ass
Finally manage to find a girl who is single and not terrible only to find out she doesnt want to fuck, i mean four fucking dates...blue balls something bad

if it wasnt for the fact that there are so few single chicks id ghost her and never look back

My gf is 6'0 and im 6'2 and im pretty content . My only goal is to make her eat a little more becayse she has a slight amazon potential.

My dad is 5'8".

I am 6'2".

Mom was tall, 5'9".

Run with it, congrats, you found a girl who isn't a whore these days.

Last time she wanted to know if we were getting serious because she aparently doesnt fuck with a guy unless they are an item
I call bullshit but like i said, no options so ill call her bluff and see what happens

Thank you based mailman

And having a frigid girl is good for...what exactly?
I can not have sex by myself user, i seek out girls because i want sex

how long have you been dating?

Not everyone wants to drop their panties in the first 2 weeks of meeting a guy. Do you know if she's a virgin? Religious? That could also have something to do with it.

4 dates over two months, doubt she is a virgin because she isnt religious and she is attractive

I figure either she isnt interested in sex or sex with me, both of which i cant deal with

Nobody gonna point out how the guy in OPs pic is literally 6 foot 6

His gf is probably 5 foot 7 or something

nigga you better share

One on hand Veeky Forums proclaims to fuck every and all girls. But on the other hand Veeky Forums makes endless posts about being lonely and single.

it's almost like Veeky Forums isn't one person

Bullshit, womanlet enablers are the worst. It doesn't get weird until she's over 6'0 (tallfag here btw).

>those 2 beautiful bastards
goddamn I want a lifting bro like arnold or franco

Are you literally implying that the mailman was his dad?

Women beyond 5'8" tend to give birth to some massive sons

kek

>4 dates over two months
That right there is a red flag. If a girl is into you she'll want to see you again asap. Seems like she hates being single and is just stringing you along until she can find something better.

I'm 6ft. Wife is 5ft. Life is awesome

If I'm a manlet and I start dating a womanlet, does it cancel out my manletness?

>6'1
Nigga youre a fuckin midget, might as well fuck the 5'7 chick lmfao

>consistently the tallest person in any given room
>midget
Whatever you say lanklet.

4 dates isn't very many. Maybe she is waiting for a title and some sign of commitment so she knows you're not just going to tap it and leave.

>dad is 6'4"
>I'm 5'10"
just end my life now senpai