So user are you sexually active?

>So user are you sexually active?

y-you too

*brushes her hair to the side*
why don't you get back to me on that after dinner tonight?

Is that like activating almonds?

Alpha as fuark

>i masturbate multiple times a day, everyday, but i have not had sex in almost 3 years

nbd

pls just pump full of fucking morphine already

Very

why don't u ask ur mom??? lelelelele

>I'm sweating and having trouble maintaining eye contact with a female nurse who I will speak to for five minutes then never see again. Wtf do you think?

>for you

With myself.

I really wish i was

are you serious? cardio killz gainz!

Damn nurse your teeth look like shit

Don't worry son, one day you shall make it.

What an absolute cunt.

Is nursing a Veeky Forums approved career?

*barks* heehee *tilts head* ask the dogs in the park *sniff snifff* *bark*

Ouch, bet he posts on r9k

P.... Poo... Poo in loo

*checks no on clipboard*

"Well thats all do you have any further questions?"

wait you can't actually think shes indian can you? maybe feather indian but certainly not dot indian

no ones this retarded

Kek

kek

Just say not at the moment, it's not that uncommon to not fuck girls for a few month. They won't know you never get laid.

Yes. I've been sleeping with a classmate. She's nine years younger than me and insists on condoms so I usually can't finish.

But I'm not here for that. I've developed a nervous habit of pulling out my facial hair. Is there anything that be done?

They will when you say "not at the moment." Just say no if the answer is no.

>>So user are you sexually active?
No
But we can work something out if you'd like.
is that why you're asking?

Sure. Good for society, good money, around young smart women all the time, and the murses have to lift heavy shit because the women can't.

Her hair is back in a ponytail you madman, you'd just be rubbing the side of her head.

>be murse for 5 years
>little 5'7 120 lb CNA starts working on my unit
>she's too shy to ask for help
>changes and takes 250 pound patients to the bathroom, pulls them up in bed, ect.
>mfw her back is doomed

Serious question. would it be considered sexually active if you masturbate? Is it asking if my penis is going inside a hole, or if I'm ejaculating. If the former, would a fleshlight count?

so did his breath stink or what??

Are you going to catch an STD from another person from masturbating?

Not in medicine, but CNAs can't really have a long shelf life anyway, right? All the shitty parts without the good pay.

A guy will (majority of the time) accept a kiss from any girl

Girls will only accept a kiss from one certain guy

Cool, I'm in nursing school right now so curious

I watched this 40 times now and have no idea what happened

i-i have a l-large bone you could e-examine?

I was once...but not anymore

>how long? men, women, or both?

No.

Yes

do the doctors get all the grills?

>Just say not at the moment,
>at the moment? So when was the ast time?
now what

6.3 inches. Usually I'll look for traps

Had a doctor ask earlier today if I practiced safe sex, which caught me a bit off guard because he just *assumed* I was some kind of degenerate, but mostly because, how, as a virgin, am I actually supposed to answer that?

I just sort of made some affirmative stammerings and then went "well, actually, abstinence, but that's the same, right?"

IT'S NOT THE SAME!

>mfw for the past 3 years I've had sex 60 times in 1 month, 1 month per year

Which college?

If I try really hard.

sick reference bro

girls that age are still about the whole "eww boys" thing, she probably didn't want to look like she liked it, so she had to put up a big act for her peers

d-do you want me to be? th-thanks..

just say yes, even if its a lie

Define active

D-depends on if youre not busy tonight. H-he he he

>Sorry user, but my boyfriend, Dr. Chad Thundercock, wouldn't be too happy.

lmao

Yes, my wife and I engage in intercourse 2-3 times per week

Here they are mostly single moms or just shitty people in general on their last option before working McDonald's

I had to go to the clinic every couple of weeks for about a year when I was a (clearly underage) teenager, and I truthfully answered no every time. Eventually my regular nurse started doubting me, she straight up told me it's ok to be honest and admit I was having sex to her. I didn't change my answer though. Did I fuck up?

That poor kid.

Exactly

user.....

>shake someones hand>that guy had herpes
>you didnt wash your hands after
>go home and beat off
>you now have herpes

Holy shit, she gets like 80% more ugly when you click the image.

am I wrong? is that relaly a poo in loo? I thought it was a mexican

This is what happens when you drink the /pol/ Kool-aid. Stop being so retarded and lose what little brain gains you have

lets just say I'm about 3/8ths poo in loo and anything from around 6/8ths poo in loo to about 2 can look like that, or full if you go up north far enough

Pic related are poo in loos too apparently. Found it on /int/ so take it with a pinch of salt

Hmm, that's a sensitive question, can we step into this storage closet so I can give you an honest answer?
>But, what are you going to do, user?
(whispers in her ear)I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum so hard you want to scream, then I'm going to fill your cooch full of my jizz, that sound good to you? xD xD xD

Eks dee

lets not forget the golden rule of Veeky Forums
>ironic shitposting is still shitposting
that was ironic, right user?

>Going through a bit of a dry spell, doc.
>mfw I've been using that one for almost ten years.

Wtf is wrong wit her eyes?

...i'm not even socially active

> the /pol/ Kool-aid
Literally does not fit the context whatsoever

>20
>virgin
kill me now

Does the fact that every girl you meet will have choked on 30 cocks turn you off at all?

>just had sex for first time
>girl asks me how many people I've had sex with
>say 4 because I thought it would be believable since I obviously wasnt a pro pussy killer but didn't want to come off as a loser who can't attract women
>ask her the same question
>she avoids answering and just says "well, I used to live at the college soooo... you know..."
Wtf she wasn't even hot, like a 6.5/10 fatty. Just kill me now

I lost mine at 25.

How to get sex as a woman: be physically present, spead your legs.
Not even bitter, but there is always a guy willing to do the job.

Your will to live?

Naw, that happened way ealier. I lost the v-card at 25.

India is a large country in the middle of Asian sea routes and has always had a very ethnically diverse population.

That picture might be /int/ meme:ing, but Indians do look very differently depending on what region of India they come from.

i kind of understand her
>Dioooooooooooooooooo

S A V A G E

>tfw even tough I'm a KHV I want to have my first time with some really attractive girl

I wouldn't want to "just get done with it". Not even so I can brag.

Suicide

Never ask that question and never tell. There is no right answer.

reminder that being insecure is being beta

Don't cut yourself on that edge kid

Yes , I get fucked in the ass by perfect strangers at least twice a week

It's something I try not to think about. Women are so fucking degenerate.
>MUH OPPRESHUN
>MUH SLUT SHAMING
It's fucking disgusting how easy it is to be a woman in today's time. I've literally never met one who hasn't had at least one relationship or if not that, at least had sex. Even 3/10 hambeasts will get action. Then we have men who some may go their entire lives without ever being loved or have sex. Yet if you talk about it you only push people away since men can't have feelings. Yes I'm salty. Being born a girl is having life on easy mode.