Reminder that this is deemed perfection by SS sheep

Reminder that this is deemed perfection by SS sheep

Other urls found in this thread:

rookiejournal.com/why-gomad-is-the-most-ridiculous-diet-on-planet-earth-and-why-you-will-only_get-fat-on-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, it's you again.

>t. fuccboi who wants to look like an Abercrombie model

But seriously, permabulk fags are fucking stupid.

Look at what he did to this poor boy

Bullshit. SS + GOMAD made me the hulk I am today.

April = starting GOMAD + SS, Right is me as of last week.

A few things:

Zach was Rippetoe's guinea pig. He wanted to test if his program could work and just had zach eat nonstop.

Zach is pale as fuck. If he were more tan, you could see his muscles better. His arms are sizeable and so is his back. If he lost weight and got color, he'd be pretty big.

You know, if you have good genetics, you can get ripped by doing 10xSS(salami slice) a day for 6 months.

No, Zach was just some random faggot who posted on Ripps forums.
He only met Zach in person when McDonald called him out for claiming that his program would put steroid like amounts of muscle on people ON AVERAGE because of Zach.
He then made a shitload of vids of him training him and them going to a dexa/bod pod place to check his bodyfat and show that what he gained was in fact muscle and not just fat.

Yeah he's pretty big and did put on a good amount of mass, but good chunk of that mass is fat. And he's STOPPED lifting and from what I've seen in those facebook photos of him. He's gotten extra fat. Not bear mode, whale mode.
Rippletoe basically ruined that fat little dumbasses life.

>Strawman, the thread

For real tho, that kid just did this to get strong. And he became really strong considering he just did a few months of lifting.

I know fuccbois who still struggle to squat lmao3plaet after literally YEARS of lifting. Anyone who bothered to do strength and linear progress first WILL be both stronger and swoler than the kids going full zyzz routine.

rookiejournal.com/why-gomad-is-the-most-ridiculous-diet-on-planet-earth-and-why-you-will-only_get-fat-on-it.html

Stronglits will not get you fucking swole you clown, it never did and it never will, unless you are one of those kids who are walking around with 900+ test cap for no fucking reason.

SS and similar strengthprograms are the best for new lifters, even if your goals are "aesthetics". That's just the truth of it, and trashing this guy for not looking like a model after doing a STARTING program for STRENGTH is just poor trolling.

If I want to go Zyzz mode, when should I stop SS?

At 1/2/3/4?

Oh boo hoo you faggot. Stop shilling.

Zach could look decent if he dieted properly from the start. YOu don't need to turn into a fat cunt to get stronger, sorry.

Yeah he squatted lmao3plaets after 3 months of training starting at 170 lbs skelly with no drugs involved, meanwhile brosplit faggots stay small and weak forever unless they hop on gear

I never said it did, learn to read you fucking imbecile. Those who did the strengthprograms FIRST will be better off in their following massprograms because they are able to use heavier loads in everything they do.

> walking around with 900+ test cap for no fucking reason.

It's called puberty, every adult goes through t

Considering the fucking fact that SS/SL and other variations are literally made for Auschwitz mode dyels newcomers, they first need to learn how to eat and work with compound lifts to get used to overall activity. Stronlift routines ware never meant for fucking fatarsses who walk into gym first fucking day benching 2 plate and doing GOMAD, to build a foundation

It's like you just decided not to read anything in the post. How are you this fucking thick? THIS PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL did not aim to look good, that is why trashing him for his looks is just inane.

The program itself (And similar ones like it) is the best way to quickly gain strength, which will later on make your hyperthrophyprogram much more effective.

How is this not sinking in?

No one who wants to truly get big only concentrates on a few compounds.
They do compounds on top of isolation exercises for certain body parts.

Not a single solitary natural person who's gotten the body they want does babbys first powerlifting program and nothing else.
That is a fucking fiction that is shilled by assclowns on the net.

Yeah but you don't need to lift heavy compound for fucking years until you squat 3 plate, you just build a basic foundation and hop to hypertrophy after 6-9 months

I can't wait until you go through it so you wouldn't be as fucking dumb

People are trashing him because ripp and a lot of the strength guys spend all of their time ragging on people for wanting to get strong and look good.
They both say that it's lame and gay then on the other hand say something retarded like a strength base is needed or powerlifting/shitty olympic program lifting is the only way to get swole.

He has been made into the poster boy of the bullshit powerlifting shill machine.
Same way Zyzz is seen as a cautionary tail of "aesthetics" queerdom.

When that is and has never been the case.

>he just didn't want to look good that's all

Sure thing, slugger. It looks like he literally has never touched a weight in his life. It's even shit for a dreamer bulk. SS is garbage, end of story.

>meanwhile brosplit faggots stay small and weak forever unless they hop on gear
Its either weak or small, it can't be both

no beginner programs will get you swole you fucking tard

>Same way Zyzz is seen as a cautionary tail of "aesthetics" queerdom.
What ?

Kek

What beginner you fucking downie ? he was talkign about kids smashing weight for 3 damn years you autist

Exactly. Except 3plaet squat is what you WILL squat 6 months into the program. That's intermediate strength and the goal of the program.

No.

This is.

learn to read

>show that what he gained was in fact muscle and not just fat.
>And he's STOPPED lifting and from what I've seen in those facebook photos of him. He's gotten extra fat. Not bear mode, whale mode.
Rippletoe basically ruined that fat little dumbasses life.

Sounds like he had it all then stopped, but kept eating at a ridicioulus surplus.

He's the dumb faggot desu

Blue board.

He is, don't let the fitness/bodybuilding/steroid shills on the net fool you.

He got fucking strong, that's the point of the program, and you don't even need to get as fat as he did to reap the benefits the program has to offer, unless you want to run the full mile and milk it dry, there really is no reason to necessitate that amount of calorie consumption.

At the end of the day cutting is easier than getting bigger and stronger in most instances, who cares if you get a little fluffy. Faggots act like it's Armageddon because he gained some pounds.

Keep your fucking abs and stay weak, no one cares.

You can have abs and not be weak user.

He sold the fat kid on eating lots of calories and lifting a lot to get big.
He got big, but he also got big.
The chinese and russian kids are lifting fucking retarded amounts of weight and are natty and not heavy.

This is just the natural outgrowh of the philosophy behind lifting that rippeltoe and his contemporaries espouse.
They also LIE and say that it's the ONLY way to put on mass and that you'll look like a bodybuilder if you do it. Another lie.

If they were just honest about this shit upfront and stop trying to pretend to be a shitload of different things then people would not be so upset by that kids growth and look.

That's the reality of the situation. A little white lie told to children to get them to eat their vegetables applied to something like this will garner a lot of criticism from people who know goddamend well better and know how irresponsible it is when applied to something like this.

>Russians
>Chinese
>Natty

'Okay'

>russians natty
>literally banned from olympics

TOP KEK DELUSIONS

>natty

I kek'd

natty bait

What makes you think I'm talking about olympians?

It doesn't matter. I outright refuse to believe any russian is natty.

Actually it does. And there is not a single drop of evidence stating that Zach wasn't on a bit of something either.

1/2/3/4 is an arbitrary Veeky Forums meme

Strength is not the same as technique tho. You can have a huge bench with years of training, but still get fucked in any other excercise where technique and ROMcheating are not big factors.

There are a lot of chinks out there same goes for Russians who are in fact not popping dbol contrary to what those other memers say (of course they are not the elite or close to the elite) you can get strong with little mass, it's just a matter of time, if you put on 3 pl8 in 5 months on your squat you gonna get fat most likely