> muscle recovery takes a lot of time
> probably low test

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

pic

Eat more or kill yourself bitch

What are you macros?
Calories?
What's your diet like?
What kind of routines did you follow(strength or hypertrophy, 6 daus a week or 3 days a week)?

Steroid time

One sec on the pic

I've been going for 1800 calories a day, when I was cutting. Right now I'm kinda stalling. Trying to get 100- 150 grams of protein per day, but that shits hard because it gives me IBS symptoms.

I eat clean, but sometimes let a little loose on the weekend (one cheat meal, 2-3 beers)

I was doing a 4 day split, with running on off days.

>2 years
bruh
seriously get your T levels checked

I feel you dude. I started at 120 lbs 2 years ago. Skinny as fuck

That's what a curl bro looks like? It looks like the only things you curl are 12ouncers

Welcome to the world of natural weightlifting bro unless you are planning on jumping on gear, you should be grateful for putting on 2lb of muscle mass a year after noob gains

I'm thinking about it.

height?
also what martial art do you do?

And after doing everything in my fucking power, this is as far as ive gotten. I looked better when I was skinny as fuck. Why do I look doughy? Why the FUCK do my ribs still show? What the FUCK.

I just recently started dosing mk677 daily though. Please grow please grow

Max curl is 35 lb for 2 reps, one arm.

I was being facetious.

5'9 I did muay thai religiously

Nah dude, I think you look better. I think you have a little body dis morphia going on. You look like you actually lift.

Well thanks because yeah I have borderline severe body dismorphia. I have 2 roomates and I dont think they've ever seen me with my shirt off. Its why I lift.

I bet you stayed jerking your dick off the whole time. And you wonder why low test. Classic DYEL.

First things first though try fixing your posture. It makes a huge difference. Both immediately and long term.

I probably am a chronic masturbater.....but I'm fucking losing my hair, so there's gotta be some test there. And no, I've been going to the gym 4-5 days a week the whole fucking time.

Do you drink?

I'll admit, I WAS depressed for a while, and probably drank like 3 days a week last year. I got my shit together this year though.

Stop touching your dick. Have some self respect.

touch it for me then

2 years of religious nattycuck lifting, everyone

I'd rather look like that forever than die at 65 from roids, due to kidney failure.

get the fuck outta here.

You're doing something very wrond.
Low T probably?
I look better than you and I started 3 months back.
I'm fatter though :^)

>drinks
>no gains
Pick two

if done properly, roids can help you maintain your youth

the guys that die run retard cycles without PCT at high bodyfat without anti-aromas

I don't want to be a lifting machine man....it's nice to be able to have a couple beers once in a while....I know fuckers on this board who look way better than me and STILL drink.

I'm guessing you did a bodybuilding split?

>max curl is 35lb for 2 reps
You haven't been lifting for two years.
There's just no fucking way.

Eat more
Move more
Rest well

Are you hitting each muscle group twice a week?
>4 day split
I'm guessing your routine must be shit, do PPL

Are you doing HIIT?
>running on off days
Do HIIT biking after gym sessions

Are you doing heavy compounds and adding weight as often as possible?

You don't have to be a lifting machine but if you "drink" three days a week you're not going to get lean.

>this took 2 years
Dude, read the sticky, educate yourself and try again.
You're sub-dyel.

Almost a 4 month natty. Swam in college all 4 years.

What the fuck OP, I sincerely don't believe you lifted or ate proper consistently.

Consider the idea that your dick doesn't need to be touched if you plan on making it.

I told you man, weak girl wrist, that you can clearly see in the pic. Also, believe it or not, I hate arm exercises.

I'm trying to up the compound lifts man, but I'm afraid of injuring myself as faggy as that sounds. I feel really sore after multiple days of compound lifts, but I do: OHP, dedlifts, Squats, and pull ups intermittently. I admit, I should be doing them more often.

I cut that 3 day a week drinking shit out.

fuck off kid, I'm so fucking tired of your bs b8 posts

>cutting
>Never weighed more than 176 pounds
Well there's one of your problems.

>1800 calories a day
I don't know what you ate when not cutting but no one can get big on this many calories.

There is no way you actually lifted for two consecutive years and look like that. Youve taken entire months off I'm going to assume. Maybe you're taking bulking way too seriously and you've been eating like five thousand calories per day. Or you've been drinking loads more than you claim.

I've got my diet down, I don't buy/eat junkfood. As discussed, I drank too much the first year, and am aware of it. But this doesn't seem to be a problem for other dudes.

Yes, as I said, I've been going to the gym 4-5 days a week for that amount of time.

Consider this: you have an athletic frame with low bf to begin with. I did not. Every time I bulk, the fat goes to my stomach and ass. I gain fat like a fucking girl.

I'm really not trying to get big, I'm trying to get rid of my visceral stomach fat.

fuck you, I have not taken entire months off. no fucking way.

last year, 3 days a week of drinking was average, but sometimes I'd drink like 5 days a week. Are we happy?

Saw the second pic you posted. It actually doesn't look that bad. What's your goto routine?

To accomplish so little in so much time spent training dedicatedly is abnormal.
I see three was how something like this could happen:
>you're actually bullshitting
>your t-levels are seriously low
>you have no idea what you're doing

>I'm trying to get rid of my visceral stomach fat.
Well that's simple. Eat even less than you are now. You'll be auchwitz-mode, though.

Height?
Describe your routine
Describe your diet
Do you get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night?
I am in the normal low range of test for my age (420ng/dl), also lifting for two years and except shitty arm genetics without a short I look like I lift.

That wasnt me kek

Im not bullshitting but I cant obviously prove anything. Maybe its all 3. Some time I fuck up and dont eat enough protein. I hurt my shoulder and couldnt do compound lifts for 2 months.

Im getting my fucking test checked.

5'9

4 day bro split ( legs back chest shoulders)

My sleep varies, 5-6 hrs most nights

That's what happens when you start lifting with shit genetics and go on a bro split, kek.

Perma stalled (they aren't stalled, you ar just unaware of linear overload and never actively try increasing them) on shitty baby weights, 5 different exercises for chest, 4 different curls, 5 different shoulder exercises, pump sets, drop sets, super sets, arm/shoulder days - the full set of bullshit that dyel fitzen and casual gym goers advertise.

Meanwhile you could have made actual gains if you has built your days around the big three and added a reasonable amount of accesoire to them, with the main focus of progressing the three lifts.

>4 day bro split ( legs back chest shoulders)
What does leg day look like? Which exercises? Sets and reps? Other days?

>4 day bro split ( legs back chest shoulders)
That's a no, I didn't saw serious gains until I dropped that brosplit shit. Now I do a 4 day upper lower body routine so I hit the same muscle groups twice a week and do mainly compounds, only some isolation at the end for my shitty arms. I also write down all my lifts and try to put more weight as often as I can, progressive overload is the key. In my case I use a linear progression or a reverse pyramid one, depending on the lift.
>Sleep more.

Mostly agreed.
>That's what happens when you start lifting with shit genetics and go on a bro split, kek.
Replace "shit genetics" with "natty" and this makes more sense.

Basically buff dudes 12 week program, with less reps

>inb4 buff dudes suck

I know

>big three
Kek, you are not forgetting The Press™, aren't you?

Idk, if you are somewhat decently gifted then even a dyels shitty bro split should make you grow some kind of muscle, don't you think?

It's really shocking to see that people like OP still exist though and go for shitty bro splits.
I mean, imagine having a fucking day dedicated to shoulders - how could you take a program serious that has a shoulder day?

These fucking
>he fell for the strength meme
troll threads are really getting to people.

Oh well, in terms of general strength development OHP actually is quite the legit exercise.
So you could include it if you wish, yes.

I'm not familiar with their 12-week program. Googled it just now.

>Almost all sets are 10 or more reps
>Many sets of 20 reps
>12 week program for a novice

I don't think checking your test levels will be necessary.

I said i did less reps

Why are you even still arguing?

You literally started lifting without educating yourself at all.
You didn't read the sticky, you didn't browse Veeky Forumss better general's, you didn't read anywhere.

Instead you watched fucking YouTube videos.

Sit your as down and pick up some good sources already so you can finally understand how natural weightlifting works the best.
You did a fucking shit program and you wasted 2 years already. That is entirely your fault.
Instead you could have used a few weeks on educating yourself.

Now, it took you 2 years to realize that you fucked up.
No problem, still not too late. Educate yourself now and do a proper routine.

I know shit dude. You dont lift 2 years and learn NOTHING. Ive been lurking and posting for longer.

I will do a compound lift routine.

No you don't, you browse the wrong parts of fit.

The fact that you didn't throw up when you read about "shoulder day" proves that you have absolutely no concept of proper programming.

Keep educating yourself or accept that you will stay on a below average level.

There are other problems with it.

Make sure it's linear progression, not some 12-week or 6-week shit. You can progress faster than that where you are. Also, no routine will get rid of that belly fat, that's a diet thing, and you probably won't lose fat while building muscle either. Better to eat more while adding weight to the bar every week, then go on a cut, in my opinion.

Ill see what I can do.

OP this sounds scarily like me.

5'8" MANLET same symptoms - persistent belly fat, chest fat (not gyno - had it checked), small wrist, long recovery time, lose tons of muscle on a cut (even with proper training/protein during cut).

My routine wasn't retarded like yours and I didn't drink so I got a bit bigger than you in about 1 year 8 months. But aesthetically it was nothing compared to what my high-test workout buddy was getting (strength wise I kept up with him because he literally would just go in once a week whereas I went 4x/week).

Got my T-levels tested last week. Pic related.

Now I'm just cutting for a few more weeks and then hopping on the gear train. I probably can't get real TRT from a doc so I'm going to self medicate.

>335

I thought the whole point was to get someone up to like 500-700...that's legitimately very low.

That's weird, your LH levels are fine, you should check your prolactin.

>I'm going to self medicate
Another one for the "retarded things Veeky Forums does" collection.

The whole point of what? TRT?

I think it is - but from what I hear as long as you're not in the 200s it's hard to get a normal physician to prescribe TRT. And I don't want to waste my time paying out my ass for a TRT clinic prescription when I can get tested gear and pharma ancillaries (SERMs, AIs) for cheap.

Thanks for the advice. I didn't get prolactin checked in my bloodwork - what would those levels tell me?

My understanding is that prolactin suppresses GnRH secretion at the hypothalamus, which would then limit the amount of FSH/LH secreted by the pituitary. But if my LH levels are fine, wouldn't that indirectly imply that my prolactin is okay?

Genuinely curious - posted on /fraud/ and no one mentioned looking into prolactin.

how often do you drink?

What would you have me do? Just sit back and do nothing? No thanks.

Veeky Forums does some retarded stuff but I think my situation warrants TRT and with regular bloodwork and adjustments based on said bloodwork, I don't see how self-medication would be any different than "legal TRT" besides being more expensive and potentially less potent due to the discrepancy between UGL gear and pharma gear.

I'm not OP but see: >last year, 3 days a week of drinking was average, but sometimes I'd drink like 5 days a week. Are we happy?

sorry, that was my problem, I used to drink way too much and it was A) killing my appetite B) wrecking my sleep and C) wrecking my test.

After I cut back substantially and filled those calories with protein rich foods everything started to pick up.... a lot

Wrong as fuck

ROID ROID ROID ROID ROID

Guess how I know you're doing a brosplit?

That's what happens when you dont take roids, you'll probably die young from no testosterone

Watch Eric helms series in nutrition and programming. It's worth staying home from the gym to do. Stop spinning your wheels

Wristlet here, made very little noob gains after 6 months lifting a couple years ago, dropped, and am coming back. Also have terrible shoulder to hip ratio, balding badly at 28, bad jawline I.e. probably low test too.

I am on slow carb rn and while it has worked before, I am losing inches everywhere but my waist. It is very weird. I am lifting (SL) whereas the last time I did this diet I wasn't exercising so I'm hoping thats the difference (body in anabolic mode? No deficit necessary with slow carb so I'm getting plenty of protein, about 1g/lb)

Out of all the things necessary for test, I.e. sleep, vitamin d, cholesterol, selenium, there is one thing I'm wondering if we're all getting: sex. I did recently acquire a GF and will be banging soon, but it's LDR so idk how effective it will be short term.

You guys getting laid often? Ik it seems like a cart before the horse type thing but it does help make test.

blame it on your shit fucking parents

What the fuck? Even with low test you shouldn't look like that after 2 years...