Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Treat-Male-Pattern-Hair-Loss
amazon.com/Alopecia-PALMETTO-Topical-Treatment-Regrowth/dp/B00KEG85DE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1546087
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2826267
youtu.be/EOqC4oHSMVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first 4 fathers approval

Going to have some Anavar left over and my girlfriend wanted to try some. I was thinking a 12.5mg dose for her ED but fuck, I can't find shit for info. The internet is a wasteland when it comes to females and steroid use. Does she need to PCT? I mean... I wouldn't think so, but I have no idea. I'm not going to let her do it if I can't find solid answers

wait for ESTP to rear her sexy dopey head in here and ask her to be useful for once

Is Test E,Mast and dbol a good combo?currently cutting,i know mast might be able to counteract the dbol bloat but don't have experience with it

dbol bloat is counteracted by not taking dbol

are you 100% sure it's real var? for a man, getting the wrong thing is annoying and pretty shit, but eh. for a woman, it's a pretty big deal

10mg ed is typical

she doesn't need to pct

goddammit I hate making threads

holy shit there's a grill on /fraud/?

Honestly I was about to DM some pro binkini competitors asking if they offered coaching with cycle advice for girls

Are you a girl ?

Never got Var from this guy before but I trust him quite a lot. He's never let me down or anyone else I know that goes through him. I'll be running it 6 weeks before I even let her think about touching it

Awesome man! She'll only have enough for 1.5 month but she stays pretty lean so I think she'll get some results

I am considering a 300mg test e cycle to gain some mass fast, are there even any cons to this? as far as reading /fraud/ it sounds like i wont have any probs as long as i take the pct pills?
i eat 2600 kcal a day atm and work in an office where i sit down but is it enough?

It's what I'll have leftover lol. If it turns out alright we can look in to longer cycles. Problem is she's already pretty fit. Almost on the verge of becoming too muscular so I want to be careful. I like a softer girl

aww yeeeeaaa

To the user asking about Tren, and liver toxicity... It was for me, to the point that 50 mg tren ace everyday elevated the shit they check for in a blood test to around 300.

Today my doc confirmed that my liver values after 2 month 250test / 350tren are perfectly fine. He even suggested I should up the dose

Dr Piana

>girl doesn't have much pics about her besides face pic
Man, I feel like I'm walikng straight to my execution

you're so pathetic
Girls must have low standards from where you're from

Yes to both my man.

12.5 mg ed is a p hefty dose for a wom

fuck someone talk me off this stuff I cant

did someone say piano?
this is now a piano thread.

How do yo guys get this shit?

just google " HOW TO BUY MUSSEL JOOCE "

>go up to biggest guy in gym
>grab his balls
>if they're shrunken, he's on roids
>now you have a source
>if they're full size, apologize and move on to the second biggest guy

this works too;

C'MON

Ayylmao that's my current stack
Never got bloat on dbol so idk

I hate to interrupt joe's pianoposting but does anyone have tips for combating MPB?

I apparently got the shit combination of low T and MPB. I thought low T would at least spare me MPB but no.

wikihow.com/Treat-Male-Pattern-Hair-Loss

This article has the obvious recommendations of minox and fina but are the herbal treatments any good or are they just memes?

I saw that in an earlier thread that masT was advocating saw palmetto and pumpkin oil and that seems to have some fans. Only question about that is should the saw palmetto be topically applied or taken in pill form?

amazon.com/Alopecia-PALMETTO-Topical-Treatment-Regrowth/dp/B00KEG85DE

This shit has topical saw palmetto and pumpkin oil.

Any/all suggestions welcome. Thanks /fraud/s

booting more rare pianos

You reckon I can do

>arms -> shoulders -> back+chest ->repeat

with no rest days on 1g+ of test?

Lots of pros rest maybe once a day.

>le no legs meme

Sorry I enjoy being able to wear real(ie not fatass american brand) size 32 slim fit jeans.

>tfw only ate 1819271827282meals today

>not applying 5 scoops of MutantMass™ directly
C'MON

dude, you're going to go bald, thats the truth, accpet it now, or forever be a pussy and run away from it. seriously, there is nothing more pathetic than a man who is trying to hide his baldness

Fair enough - fuck it. I'll just shave it now.

Wanted to at least delay it a bit because (1) I'm 25, and (2) I was looking forward to growing my hair out but you're right - people who try and hide their baldness or fuck themselves up trying to save it just looks silly.

5-10mg a day is typical with 15-25mg being only for those who highly tolerate or don't care about masculine sides

Split dose twice daily (10mg/day becomes 5mg morning night) for 4-6weeks tapering optional but mostly useless pct not needed
Simple af

By the way senpai hot sculpted "natty" guy is cumming back over after the gym weew

ru58841 or - if you are stuffed with cash - whatever the guy from swisstemples.com uses

Minoxidil fucks up your collagen and if you stop treatment all of your hair will fall out again and then some.

Finasteride/Dutasteride if you're not scared of low DHT and post-finasteride syndrome. Does the same as saw palmetto which is to block the alpha-5-reductase enzyme except more efficiently.

The best you can hope for is some regrowth but honestly don't expect too much.
At the very least if you act now you can prevent MPB and save up for a hair transplant.

Or you can just accept that eventually without medical intervention you will go bald, no matter what.

>25
fuck dude...

random question
what was zyzz on?

muh dick

fuck you

cocaine and bath salts
yeah :(
it's only the temples right now actually this: is a perfect illustration of where it's at. But to me this means it's gonna get way worse (though I know for some people that's as far back as it goes).

Was looking for ways to prevent it from receding even more once I hop on gear without using fina/minox since given my luck I'll get the worst of those sides.

no homo bb

hello lads, took a 12 week cycle of test e last summer, got off and everything is great. Although i've been paranoid wondering this ruined my testosterone production for the future even though i have no signs of low testosterone. I am interested in doing another 12 week cycle of 500mg/w of test e, just wondering what are ways i can mitigate the damage to my endocrine system, once i get off i want my testosterone to be intact again. Wat do? 20yrs old

lol you quit lifting because you're such a loser that you starting juicing at (19?) 20

Fucking PCT lads , I feel like shit

PCT

Duds
>tips fedora

Tell me about yourself Joe? Who are you?

?? i never stopped, i clearly stated i want to do another cycle

Are you doing a pct? I'm starting next week , I;ve been getting thoughts that I might have fucked up my hormone production but I think I should recover with PCT which will suck hopefully my balls restore to the regular size and my acne cools down. If you did fuck up your hormone production , worst case scenario you'll do TRT which will make you a healthy old man.

>ru58841
this is really fucking interesting, thanks for sharing

will look into it. maybe i'm overreacting - will post a pic after gym. but it's good to know that there are some options. these all seem like they will slow the DHT activity and I'm not hoping for much regrowth.

>Minoxidil fucks up your collagen
Link me breh

not that poster, but the one he was replying too
i looked into this a lot when i was thinking about using minox for beard growth - this was the reason i was dissuaded from minox

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1546087
>Considerable inhibition was already evident within 24 hours.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2826267
>Treatment of cells with minoxidil is also associated with inhibition of proliferation, without any sign of cytotoxicity. This effect of minoxidil is accompanied by inhibition of DNA synthesis.

Also do a google search for "minoxidil face aging" and get red pilled.

and i was dissuaded from fina due to post-fina syndrome

youtu.be/EOqC4oHSMVk

Whats u guys' favorite mass gaining stack?

your mom and dad

Give me your adress, i'll fucking rape you

L2 read, I'm telling you to quit because you started too early. should have built a better foundation

Natural peanutbutter.
Chunks of refrigerated virgin coconut oil in every food.

ask your parents

do a buzz cut, dont shave compeletly. sort of grow into the baldness. it'll be easier

Why roid if you don't plan on competing? Literally how pathetic and self conscious do you have to be to start pinning for temporary gains that only homos are going to admire

Body dysmorphia issues mostly.

Thinking of doing tren for the first time and I know to do 2:1 with test. What should my doses be per week? Tren ace and test prop. Thanks. And yes this is Putin's daughter in the pic.

Where can I get legit blood tests done for cheap? I'm thinking about hopping on gear if my test levels are low.

Ordered from a new australian domestic source
Won't name them for obvious reasons, but they are busy bees
Got a message back within 10 minutes, they confirmed the order would be shipped the same day payment was sent
Good stuff
Now I just have to hope their product is as good as their service and my cruise is set for a few months

jw, how much was your test?

I know shit's super expensive in australia, curious how bad it is

90 a vial

>injecting EOD with tren and test p
>getting sick of pip in quads and ass
>decide to pin delts for first time
>no pain during injection
>seems like I found a new favorite spot
>pull needle out
>geyser of blood goes shooting across the room out of the pin hole

ADid you aspirate???

Only beta cucklords aspirate

I wanna be strong like Bill Kaz

You cant cuck me Im a virgin with no gf!

You really have to blast and cruise for a long time to permanently fuck up your natural test. I was retarded when I was young and did 2 oral cycles, one without pct, a test only cycle, and test/tren/mast cycle and was pretty lax on sticking to my PCT. I stopped lifting for a couple years, then gained almost all my mass back natty when I started lifting. You're not gonna fuck up your natural test with 500mg for 12 weeks

First time I did it I took 100mg Tren a/75mg test p every other day and saw some great results. I've heard the 2:1 ratio is good though

yep, must have nicked a vein on the way down. Was bracing for massive tren cough thinking i injected into a vein or something

etsp how do i get fitness bf

350 Test/525 Tren was how I structured my first hit. I'd say that's a decent first try, anything more isn't really necessary and any less you don't really get to experience it.

Fuck man the pills are 25mg. Not sure how I'll be able to cut them down that small

is there really a big diff between using tren and just going pure test (1.5g+)?

also is dbol/deca bloat just genetics or can eating clean practically negate it?

oldschool bodybuilders just chugged test/dbol with barely any knowledge of ai/pct and managed to stay lean and ripped.

Thoughts on high mast low test cycle? Like 600 mast/wk and 300 test/wk

Buy a pill splitter. They're less than a dollar and incredibly handy.

Estro bloat is a thing, and those drugs will exacerbate it. If you're mean you probably won't notice much in all honesty, it's massively overstated.

Thanks

Did I work out well? I was just gonna pin 150 tren 75 test eod but the test would be closer to 100 on that dose

Did it

Bb where have you been all my life?..

serious i want to get on anavar but i don't know where to start. do doctors at pain clinics actually ever prescribe anavar? I live in the 480 area code.AZ.