Shitty body thread

>tfw look like shit after almost 1.5 years lifting

>FELL FOR THE SS MEME

GOD WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING KEKS LEARN

>Adonis belt
You look good, no homo ;)

You are ment to increase the weight you lift

Do some cardio man. Swim run cycle whatever. Also leg raises. If you're young don't expect to pack on too much muscle until you're over 18, some people are late bloomers. Hang in there

Could be much much worse, senpai.

Looks like you have a decent amount of muscle but high body fat %. Cut time, fattie

Are you people convinced that you can outlift a shit diet or that you can still make gains benching and squatting the bar?

Go for a run and stop eating burgers you fat cunt

Nah bruh you're that guy who's made a shit ton of progress. Youre my inspiration
>Inb4 spic and YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
here legally senpai

Literally shut the fuck up, no one cares if you're here legally or illegally. If they do they don't belong on Veeky Forums and you should ignore them.

>tfw PE
>tfw flared ribs
should i just accept that i will never be aesthetic and kill self Veeky Forums?

Maybe you don't care but a lot of people do, so you shut the fuck up

OP this basically happened to me as well a few years ago when I started lifting.

I highly suggest you down until you have abs and after that cut, start bulking SLOWLY and lifting HARD. If you keep bulking you're just going to take half a year to cut off all that nasty fat and you won't look any better.

Those slender man type arms tho

Keep cutting or cut better

>3 1/2 months of working out
>no one told me i was supposed to do cardio as well as working out
>literally look the same with a shirt on

so much time wasted.

>blames others for not doing cardio
Typical fatass

Just keep lifting. If you're that concerned with how you look then cut hard until you hate yourself for being a skinny pussy. The dysmorphia doesn't get any better. Even when you're the fit/big guy and crushing pussy.

AF dorm?

>fat as fuck and not prioritizing cardio over weightlifting until you look like a human again
>being this fucking dumb
Seriously, cardio is the most common form of exercise for normies and is advertised everywhere as how you go about weight loss. Please be memeing.

Those traps are really nice tho. Tell me what's your routine

You don't need to do cardio fucktard. Did you not read on how to lose weight?

i wish i had a weight lifting friend to show me what to do ;__;

i fell for the "lmfao just go to the gym bro, just pick up heavy shit dude, it's that easy" meme. i know...

i just hop on a portion of the machines in my gym for one hour every day, so in a week i use every single one at least once

This is the truth OP.

All you need to do is cut, even if you shrink you still look 10 times better.

You're just fat, idiot. Cut.

Just throw an exercise bike into your routine 3 days a week then. Just cause you're barely peddling doesn't mean you're doing cardio though.

Try to maintain at least one turn of the crank per second at bare minimum. Do that for 20 minutes or so to get your cardio in at first.

Read the sticky

Reminds me of tech school. Good times... I learned to lift in Keesler

Those are some nice ass calves tho

You look good, solid foundation. Just cut and you'll make it.

>>no one told me i was supposed to do cardio as well as working out
>what is a sticky

why do you want to be a cookie cutter anyways just fuckin lift and eat faggot

Dude get gyno surgery

wetback detected, you and your amigo need to go back

you have to go back

I'm gonna lose the weight first. If I need surgery after so be it. Right now it just might be muh fatness

Y-you too

I want get rid of my Donald duck ass
Any tips fitfags ?

>no one cares
Of fucking course you beans don't care holy shit how fucking dumb are you?

>hey guys I'm here illegally and fucking your country up but benefit myself
>oh I hate America I love my home country btw
>oh guys I don't care I'm illegally
Just what does that even mean anything to others?

>Veeky Forums thread
>can be ruined by Mexicans and turn into a shit thread
Literately like everything else involved with beaners

I'm so glad trump is gonna be president I fucking hate Mexicans I'd do anything to hurt Mexicans. lol I'm not even American

>I'm not even American

I said earlier, if you had more arms you'd be a fine cub mode.

Nothing wrong bruh just through in some curls.

you dont have fucking pe you stupid fuck. you just have bad pec insertions

im convinced people here give shit advice on purpose. then there's less competition as there will be more ugly people. think about it, it makes sense

you didn't fall for shit you excuse baby, what you did was look for any reason to not work out your heart because you are a fat ass.

Mexicans piss me off so much just by looking at how they turned everything down in states. I love America and I enjoy everytime I go to America
Of course I don't want a bunch of dirty fucking monkeys ruin the country

>Wake me up inside
>CAN'T WAKE UP

shut the fuck up shill, i care a lot.

please just go back to shitting up /pol/ you fucking beaner

29 years old, 5'11'' x 165 lbs

what do you suggest? aside from killing myself, which I'm already strongly considering.

research how to cut. literally just eat less shit, and cut out carbs. you're fat because you eat too much and dont do enough to get rid of the excess calories

Abort the baby, that oughta help.

It cant get any worse. Sorry brah.

Start doing physical activity in general.

You look like you drink a ton of beer and eat pizza all the time.

Switch to liquor and eat healthier.

good god you're ugly shlomo

Am I dyel?

Same person just in case you didn't know ;)

>I enjoy everytime I go to America
You are probably a spic too

>5 1/2 years of natty lifting

WHY BOTHER

Trump hates all foreigners you poo in the loo. Good luck getting a visa to come when Trump is president you stupid fuck

yes.

Flared ribs are fucking alpha fuck the faggots I wanna look B I G

I don't believe you

When does this DYEL ride end?
>tfw just now hitting 1 pl8 bench for reps

Yes. Also get a fucking haircut

>not reading the fucking sticky

Huehue silly ectomorph, never for you unless you start riding bikes and die at 22

I'm the same height and weigh more. My gut is not as big as yours. How is this possible?

I did this is an old picture. This isn't a haircut board faggot

1. Haircut
2. Tidy the fucking jungle that is your torso
3. Eat better
4. Actually go to gym

Try lifting weights.

Try putting weights on the bar in the next 5.5 years

A-at least some people mire my body

TOO MUCH A-L-C-O-H-O-L
ya fucking drunk i luv u
fyi the drinky drink makes ppls guts bloat liek fucking shit so give it a break for a couple days n see some asthetic gains

Routine?
Cardio?
Diet?

you don't even look bad you faggot

do you have to bend over to deadlift?

Would distrust in convenience stores 7/10

Why would ask for his routine he looks like shit lmao

Even if I had a better camera, better lighting, and a better mirror with a better angle I would still look like shit. I'm a fucking mess, brehs.

At the very least I pretty good with clothes on. T-that's something, right guys?

Who here making good progress?

Feels good, kids. 6 months repping and getting bigger as the days go by. Aint nothing but a peanut.

what kind of routine?

Am at that point where my chest is big enough that you can see the crease in the middle with a shirt on, but once I'm shirtless I need good lighting to see it. Arms only look like I go to the gym if I flex, and abs are there but still small and under my belly fat (not flabby, but enough to hide small muscles).

As long as I keep progressing, hopefully I'll have an un-shit body by next summer. Also just hit lmao1pl8 bench last week.

>shave
>tan
>cut and do a shit ton of high intensity cardio with some lifting
>give this about a years time with solid consistency

then consider investing in anabolics because your hormones are probably fucked. DESU I'd actually recommend a test cycle because I guarantee you your test levels are low and it'll take a long ass time to correct naturally through training and will save you a lot of pain and struggle.

Actually go to a doctor and get your test levels checked. When confirmed as low request test, if they refuse then buy it yourself.

SS with accessory lifts, don't listen to the manlets and other non lifting clowns that talk bad about it.

Been making great gains on it.

don't worry I don't
I did SS for 3 months with accessories and got decently strong
then had to take 3 months off during summer
now down 20lbs off bench and 60lbs off squat
its suffering

Help me fix my shit chest senpai.
5'9" manlet, symmetry score of 90, but weakest muscle is pecs. And yes I'm cutting, and not flexing anything.

Shoulders too broad

A bit wider in the hips/thighs and you would be a qt

>tfw pic didn't post

is that a trap or just a woman with wide shoulders?

Do you do chest exercises that isolate your chest muscles? If not then smarten up.

Where do I get the uncensored version

I do bench, Ohp, and close grip. Gonna start doing cable fly variations, but was looking for more ideas

Good stuff, not long ago i had to take a full month off not working at all (Holiday), lost about 4kg off my squat, was able to squat my full weight but not for the 5 reps let alone 3 sets and my legs were shaking like crazy. My OHP also got hit but worse while everything else remained the same surprisingly.

Week later i hit heavier weights than i was hitting before the holiday, which felt fucking great.

you have gyno bro should check that out

I used to do 215 for 3x5 before I took time off which is a bit above bodyweight
now struggling at 155 for 3x5

This is basicaly true, i pack on 20kg of muscle but look the same from 16 to 18