Spot the Veeky Forumsizen

Spot the Veeky Forumsizen

Bring back caning for degenerates.

The two gay looking fags in the middle?

>being around that many young topless girls
>not having a raging erection
How!? I have to work with naked chicks from time to time so I have great self control, but in a situation like this I feel like I'd cum in my fucking shorts. Is this just a regular thing in whatever country this is? Cause if so I need to move there.

For us user this is heaven but for these Chads it's just a Tuesday

Those guys are probably gay
The girls wouldn't pose with then otherwise

>Those tits on the petite body of the bottom left

Hngh

She's def my choice even though I can't see her face fully.

mah niggaz

butterface

None of them have a good face though.

Guy in the back looks like he's in his own world checking himself out

I think an argument could be made for far right having a good face.
Also, how old are they? The girl on far left looks like she is in 20's but the boys look like they are in their early teens.

None of them have a bad face. They're all average to kind of pretty. I'd smash every single one of them.

Ok, enjoy your balding 13 year old while i fuck a 105lb adult with huge tits

Is there an uglier gathering of girls? Also no one in that pic is fit

>huge

Dubs speaks the truth

Not a single one of them is ugly. Even the gook is kinda cute. And being an American I'm amazed how good all their bodies are. No way you'd get a pic like this here without ham planets fucking it up.

Is this that weird dutch right of nude passage teenage thing that I'm totally jealous of?

Dude, only three of those chicks are above a 6 in the face.
The rest range from average to slightly below.

Young with a great body counts for alot, but that's only in a vacume like when they're surrounded by far older are too young and or ugly chicks or solo.
I mean damn, is it the blonde hair and pale skin? Is that it?

Shit how thirsty are you.

>Chads
They look like 12 year old rentboys.

Swedish

These girls are probably all like 15

Nah, pretty sure it isn't Swedish. I had a Swedish girlfriend once. She never mentioned anything about this. And these chicks don't look Swedish to me. They aren't hot enough

>if Veeky Forums had mind control powers.jpg

I said none of them is ugly. Being average or even slightly below isn't ugly. I'd leap at a young 6/10 with a decent bod.

>is it the blonde hair and pale skin?
It certainly doesn't hurt.

It's called "nolning", and is indeed Swedish, Don't know exactly how widespread it is, have nothing like it here in Norway as far as I'm aware, other than when you go into certain universities. This, however, is at high school (year 11-13) level.

If I had mind control powers they wouldn't have panties on, or cover their tits. Or wouldn't not be on my dick

They're too white to be swedish

Tak M8Y, but it's still weird and I'm still jealous

le epic memer strikes again XDXD

Am I the only one not attracted to any of these girls?