I am determined to get a white European Nordic gf

I am determined to get a white European Nordic gf.

Will lifting help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better to get an mdma hookup family

Why do you think a white gf will want your shitskin ass?

Go be brown in your own motherland.

You're not going to get any advice here that isn't the same standard towards getting any girl.

Because most modern giris aren't as autistic about that kind of stuff and don't mind dating out if the guy is funny it cool enough?

That's my (personal) experience senpai. And I've been around girls who tell me they only date within their race (not only white)

Better go looking for a Ukrainian girl if that's what you're after.

Nords tend to date other Nords. You a nord, boy?

Syrian

i can smell the shitpost, or maybe it's just your skin

do you think people will fall for this

That's not me. He's making fun of you.

I'm actually Somalian.

Alhumdulillah

Ignore what these memers say. The nuclear family is dead and white women were practically made for you.

White men can go get a gook now

My wife would be happy to date you
>pls be in London

if you are black you should fuck off out of europe, if you are a caucasoid you can stay, stop thinking of yourself as a different race middle-easterners aren;t as far removed from europe as say an indian

This picture of a black man with two white women of average attractiveness has convinced me that it is impossible for white men to attract white women.

you know in another generation or two people will just be ordering designer clone babies and trust me no one wants a 80 IQ nigger baby, european genetics will always win in the end

t. sandnigger in France

Damn......

girls like confident guys, just be assertive without coming off as rapey, darkie. just like pic related

I'm italian / british in new york

I came in this thread to just shitpost, but that's a really arbitrary line you're drawing. While a lot of Indians wouldn't fit into the standard, a lot of others would.

Pic related.

idk I have seen people from the middle east who embrace western culture and are indistinguishable from europeans, but never an indian I couldn't tell was an indian

That's true. I'd imagine it's mainly the nose and skin colour.

Off the first image I chose off google images, the darker ones definitely wouldn't fit in but the lighter ones might pass off as Turk or Greek. But I'm not that well versed with how Turks and the lot look barring images from /int/ and /pol/.

As always, the nose knows ((( )))

>an autistic shut in thinks he's the representative of the continent of Europe

Persian living in Norway here, I've slayed more blonde pussy than the amount of girls you've spoken with for more than 2 minutes, faggets. stay mad :')

And you are?

>no u
as pathetic of a response as I expected. kys

>bragging about rape
Didn't know this was r9k

>denial
keep jacking off to anime fag

Brits are not and never were white

perker

I'm not him tho lmao.

point still stands

um, you should really go outside or something I think you have probably seriously damaged your brain

Prove me wrong. Anglos are just pretenders with deformed mongoloid skull shapes pretending to be something they're not.

admit you need us

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

anglo refers to a place or language not race you fucking cretin

No it doesn't. Dumass, you're probably the type of idiot that thinks indo-European is a language as well.

how is it not, and in your original post are you actually implying that an african had the ingenuity to build a sea faring boat capable of reaching britain. because just lol if you actually think that

You sound desparate af, ladies love that.

lmao germany is the perfect place for you

>are you actually implying that an african had the ingenuity to build a sea faring boat capable of reaching britain.
Yes.

Sorry Mr. Anglo Brit ""European"" you're not a pure white. You never were. No matter what bullshit you try to swallow to say your ego.

now I'm 100% sure you're trolling

Am I Caucasoid?

>tfw no white bf

I'd say so yea. You're pretty square headed.

Now post boi puss.

A lot of people from Iran/Pakistan/Northwest India look pretty white with just a hint of "exotic". This is because they're Indo-Europeans like us. We share common ancestors, language, and our traditional religions (Hellenic, Norse, Celtic, Vedic, etc. not the Abrahamic faiths) have a lot of the same gods with similar names

Post examples breh? Is pic related one?