Fucking hell guys

Fucking hell guys....

On january first I made a list of Financial, physical and social goals I wanted to accomplish.

I forgot about it and just found the paper now...

Well you still have about 4 months left until the end of the year. Might as well give them a shot.

better give up on them then oP

post 'em

Years not over yet.

You gonna do them or wut

Post list so we can laugh at u

post it so we can motivate you, you sad sack of shit. stop feeling so bad, you still have like 4 months.

GET TO IT THEN, BRO

Financial - -Get a fulltime job
-Invest as much as possible of each paycheck
-Don't keep over $3000 in savings

Education
-Complete highschool
- Apply to programs at university I wanted to go to
- Learn programming and about finance

Health
- Keep lifting consistently
- Do more cardio
- Get more sunlight and sleep well at night

Social
- Make more friends by talking to people and going to meetups or clubs
- Lose virginity
- Get girlfriend

so what did you achieve user?

And u decides to blog about it on Veeky Forums in your little faggot slide thread McKill yourself bitch noone cares about your gay list

Lists and motivation are fickle unreliable pieces of shit. Cultivate your discipline and make the world your bitch.

Also:

>Don't keep over $3000 in savings

Wat. Why the fuck not? Put as much money as you can into savings. You'll thank me when you actually reach true adulthood.

What's the matter famalam? Don't want to help a bro out? Where is the love?

None of them...

>why the fuck not

Because it's better to invest it and have it making you money

>slide thread
what the fuck does that even mean

There's countless shitposts in catalog, I just thought a thread about selfimprovement was a little more useful than ">Weight dips" or "So do you have any other hobbies, user?" Spam

>help a bro out
This faggot couldn't help himself for 9 months now he comes here to cry for sympathy. The best help he can get is a punch on the chin to wake him up

>self improvement thread
>guys I did nothing to improve myself at all please feel sorry for me
Yea nah get fucked cunt this is just a feels thread with nothing to do with fitness at all, go to r9k or adv

>save money
>invest

People would say these are the same things. You're not investing it to fuckin lose it but to save it. What the fuck?

There's a difference between investing it and sticking it into a savings account like many people do

lol okay autist

>le ebin autist maymay
That's how I know you have nothing to say because I'm right

>Sperging out instead of just hiding a thread he doesn't like

Look dude, assuming your opinion, it's noones fault but your own that u didn't do shit for 9 months. So don't expect pity for your bullshit. I smashed all my goals for this year:
>Broke 1300lbs total
>Got a promotion at work
>Went back to school and am getting 4.0gpa
>broke 21 minute 3 mile
>saved 10 grand
>bought the car I wanted cash
>got a weekend job to put money into my car
and a laundry list of other shit. I'm a hard worker I crush goals and projects and move on to the next. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you because you CHOSE to be a complacent peice of shit

Assuming you're the op*

Congratulations on reaching your goals.

As for OP's laundry list, yes he's silly for writing down a goal list and not remembering:
a). the list and its contents;
b). to periodically check himself against the list; and
c). to update the list as his circumstances change.

>Don't expect me to feel sorry for you because you CHOSE to be a complacent peice [sic] of shit
I'm guessing this isn't you sperging out but instead trying to use a tough-love approach on people who don't meet ideal fit/life goals?

In any case, OP, there are four months left in the year. You've rediscovered your list. You've posted about it on a Sierra Leonean sweater-knitting board. Time to stop moping about the missed months of opportunity and get started on it now. You will probably not meet all goals by December, but if you're on your way and check back against progress every couple of months you'll at least meet those goals eventually!

You can make it brah.

Wow, u wasted all that time for a lost cause. I wont even spell fully 4 da kid.

OP gona be a loser forever

Thanks fella

Ill work on it as much as possible until January

Invest it where? The stock market is about to take a turn for the worst, this long term bull market is going to end in not too far away and we're going to have a very long consolidation period with not much growth. I stopped investing my money because I'm scared of that.

People say that any time ever.

They were saying that since the creation of money. If you're scared you'll never make money.

Just buy consistently and buy when it dips down especially. Hold 20-30 years

Nah I invest but in other forms because I don't like stocks. I invest in other people in the form of loans, check out lendingclub or prosper. It's basically like you're a bank giving out money and you collect the interest. I currently make 12% ROI which is pretty good. Only bad thing is you can't liquidate your cash easily because once you lend out the money it takes 36 or 60 months for people to pay you back

Hmm might try. I'm in Canada though. P2P loans seem ight but you need to spread them out across a lot of debtors otherwise you get kinda fucked if they default?

They're not insured are they

I feel it's a safer option than stocks. Too unpredictable. (tfw wanted to invest in ERF back in January when it was at 2 bucks a share but didn't because everyone was scared of oil and it was at 8 bucks a share not too long ago)

Ya you spread them out as much as you can. I only invest 25 or 50 bucks into each loan. I have over 1000 of them, started with 43.5k in the account. I've only had this account since May so I've only made 2600 bucks in interest (account now worth almost 46k) but I'm pulling in 770 bucks a month in interest which is quite a lot.

Only bad thing about p2p loans is they don't get taxed as capital gains, just regular income. So 1/3 goes to uncle Sam instead of 1/5th like usual

Oh damn, I might try with a small percent of my money then

Stocks aren't dangerous, buy etfs and your portfolio is spread across hundreds to thousands of companies.

>Financial (Gaols) There's your problem right there

I invested 1.5k in my Ira into a Vanguard health care fund which has had fantastic returns over the past 3 years. Unfortunately I did it in December right before everything crashed like crazy. Now, 9 months later, my 1500 investment is worth 1442 as of today. Thats not much growth. This p2p has been growing steadily, I'm very happy with a 12% ROI so I'll keep most of my money there as I already do.

I've read that most mutual funds fail to beat the S&P500, I feel like the safest although slowest route would be to just buy SPY. Next time there's a big dip I think I'll do that. I wish I bought the day after the brexit vote but there was too much uncertainty then.

Yes of course buying $VOO is top-tier

Dw I missed out on brexit too. So much panic for nothing I could've bought bank stocks and sold them in days for xx% profit... ah well

Any particular reason you say VOO over SPY? I haven't done much research into ETFs, I didnt even know VOO existed. Only thing I know about Vanguard is that they have low management fees. Is that a legit strategy tho, just buy VOO on dips? If it's that simple then maybe I'll get back into the trading world a little bit

Also lol I cant tell but it almost sounded like sarcasm when you said buying voo/spy is top tier. If it's not then idk what is.

Sure but I buy it every month no matter what

On dips I buy more. Although I buy the Canadian equivalent which is $VOO but denominated in Canadian maplebucks

I see. Well thanks a lot for the trading advice m8, hope I gave some insight with the p2p loans info. Together we can diversify our shekels even further. I gotta head to bed cuz I'm on east coast and its 3am here, peace out user

Gn senpai