I'm going to a party in 2 hours and there will be music with people out on the dance floor...

I'm going to a party in 2 hours and there will be music with people out on the dance floor. How do I dance like a normie?? Please help me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2GsazQbkE'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bob your knees and do different reloading animations from various video games

seconding this, shit just look at zyzz ffs

Do the Macarena and tell your friends to do it with you, everybody will join and you will fuck pussi on the afterparty

kek

he's not wrong

Keep it simple grind a qt and pump one fist in the air

Dancing is for women.

Keep drinking until you don't give a shit what you look like

just mimic other people. that's how everyone does it. no one will notice.

wise man once told me it's all in the shoulders

also it's like a test for women to see if you can fuck. apparently they can tell from dancing. idk about this one though

but yeah just move your shoulders and bob your head and point some fingers in the air

>tfw autistically into guns
>tfw you own guns
>tfw you have practiced reloading with an AR15, AK, and lots of other pistols and rifles
>tfw you also play too much FPS games
>tfw you know how to reload almost all common small arms

this is what i usually do. I dance like shit but as long as you aren't awkward about it, like you don't look like you acknowledge you suck at dancing, then you'll be fine. just be confident in shitty dancing.

shut in virgin detected

Op I've been dancing for seven years now. Here's some tips to not look like a total move.
>dancing involves the whole body, move your arms, hips, legs and feet to the beat
>if you don't have any rhythm you're kinda fucked
>but if you can count then most party music has counts of 4
>at each 4th count (1-2-3-4) return to a neutral position and move other parts of your body on every other count
>if all else fails drink alcohol
Godspeed user. It took me like 3 whole years before I was ever considered "good" at dancing

That's the most autistic thing I've ever heard lol

Hahaha holy fuck toppa keka

Also if you grind, your dick is supposed to literally be grinding her ass.

Maybe I'm an autismo on Veeky Forums but I really cannot see any fun of doing this. Yeah yeah I understand cool music in a dark room and whores laughing looking happy

But i fundamentally cannot understand a bit of fun doing this. I mean you move your feet when hearing rythem music but putting effort to move your body in an unnatural way don't seem make any sense

Just move however the fuck u want just dont care. I do that and chicks dig it

No it is. I fuck, dancing is for the rest.

yeah this is what i do, plus odds are no one will be even dancing.

You're just autistic. Dancing is a form of expression just like art or music, and dancing is fun as fuck. It's something our species has done for over 2.5 million years

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2GsazQbkE'

i gotchu senpai

When I look back at my life I realize that all situations would have been improved if I knew how to break dance. Do a little soul searching and meditate on the matter and you'll agree with me.

Except no one in today's age that dance in a nightclub have no attempt of "expression"
99% male in there want to put the dick in a random hoe and 100% random hoes in there want to find the correct dick.
Therefore that kind of dancing doesn't make sense to me. If you say a bunch of drug/drunk people just need to randomly move their body and try to catch their high that'd make sense

It's like watching middle class white people dating on some tv shows. I mean holy shit just cut the fucking crap you ain't there for any other shits and you ain't know any shit just fucking get to the action already. Normies sometimes look autistic to me

It only looks good if it's choreographed. Literally just look at performances and music vids, normies can't do it that well.

When you start making statements like these you have already left humanity behind.

You feel the music or you don't. When you hear a good song, you move your body without even thinking about it. And thats that, dont think about it; feel the music.

Holy fuck the autism is real. Just go and have fucking fun. Have a few drinks, groove with the music, and possibly make a few new friends, and maybe get laid. That's all clubbing is about.

It's so fucking easy and chill.

Get visibly drunk and move anyway you want. If you are attractive people will find you funny and daring. If you look ugly people will be embarrassed and hate you. Thats the gist of clubbing, nobody there knows how to really dance, its not meant for dancing, its meant for meeting people and possibly fuck. Only girls say they are going out to dance, and even then its just because they cant be honest enough to say they want some attention or dick.

Nigga what the fuck we said the same exact thing.

>feel the music
>groove to the music

I AM TAKING THIS PERSONALLY

Wrong post to reply to. Sorry famalam.

make sure you get a bit of alcohol in you when you get there. that should be priority number one

god i would be so terrified to try dancing

i am 24 years old and i've never danced before in my life. i know how people in high school and college parties "grind" and i literally dont even know how i would do that. like i cant even picture people grinding

i could imagine how my slenderman, socially autistic ass would look

I literally never go to clubs just to have sex. I go to dance and drink and be with my friends, and if sex happens it's a plus. You think I'm just some pleb grinding on a drunk chick but you're wrong--that's not even dancing senpai.

Learn how to Melbourne shuffle. It's literally just 3 steps, but there's more too it if you wanna really learn it.

Dude in a club scene no one is judging your dancing unless you're shitfaced or doing something hyper autismo tier like slamdancing. 99% of people dancing at the club are shit at it too but with a couple of drinks and the right music no one cares. It's all about letting your body go with it and feeling it in you.

You should do shrooms or acid or something and just go DANCE.

READ THE STICKY

>going to a club when you aren't drunk already

people don't actually do this right?

holy shit that would be unbearable

This is how we (16 17 18) dance nowadays, or some variation of this. But just do this: spread your hand, palm out, and raise it before you, face level, then just start running in place. Thats pretty much how we do it, bonus points if you can run in place backwards though, but yeah gl user

Gr8 b8 m8

Do it OP. It'll be hilarious.

Ahhh, see I get this. Clubs do not sound fun to me at all. I have no interest in dancing around a bunch of strangers in a loud room getting expensive watered down drinks.
Dancing itself it great, obviously. But I like to do it alone if I hear a catchy tune, or am drinking at home with a buddy or two. Clubs sound lame as fuck though. Never had an interest.

Hhhahahah holy fuckkkkk

Lurk more.

When I tried this normie behaviour with friends before the one thing we did right was getting drunk and shrooms high af before going
Some casual talks some laugh with strangers some pool playing some grinding some more expensive drinks

It's overrated af and note that I was already "happy" by the shrooms and my normie friends were not near as autistic as me

I don't think I enjoyed any small pool/dart game. I don't think most people looked happy. I feel dumb and ripped off when I found that I spent $120 on some drinks
I remember all conversation/laugh is nothing more interesting compared to meeting boring ass stranger in some class or occasion
I don't think anyone talk/act like they have iq more than 70. i think only 30% chicks come to club single and they don't bother with anyone ever. I think I've seen a bunch of weirdo and actual autistic emo/artist whatever
I don't think dancing in a dark crowded room with good stereo is any better than listen to it at home

After some times of clubbing I figured it's such a Jew scam to make normies occupied. It's like the owner of clubs and bars could laught in front of your face telling you that they're fucking your ass but normies still do it to "fit in" and try to be cool

As an alpha male I have to refuse this kind of dumb shit

>(You)

I found the two black/Miami guys on fit

Lol its not that hard when ur drunk enough, I am a 19yr old dyel kv but I still grinded on a 8/10 chick at a pretty high class club since she was drunk as fuck

If getting laid is your goal then I agree. It's cheaper and more reliable to just ask a girl to dinner.
If you wanna fucking rage face and experience highs and lows that are only available to 20 somethings, then clubs are lit