What does Veeky Forums look like in clothes? Can we get a Veeky Forums approved fashion thread going...

What does Veeky Forums look like in clothes? Can we get a Veeky Forums approved fashion thread going? Dont tell me you wear basketball shorts outside the gym?.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TNHlr
imgur.com/a/y72Iv
imgur.com/a/xdxmD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

gay thread brah

hi

>asking other men how to dress
>giving a fuck about what you wear
If you're ripped enough it doesn't matter.
I personally wear fitted shirts because I'm a fag and like getting valadation for my marble back and wow.jpg pecs.

give me all of the penis

>Dont tell me you wear basketball shorts outside the gym?.
Some people actually play sports beyond lifting weights

Don't tell me you wear basketball shorts in the gym

usually I look like this minus the shoes, at work I wear tank. I forgot my flip flop that day

I like to dress smartly, but just started work and the director said he prefers analytics dept to be in jeans and tee shirts, so idk what to do

u look a little bit less roided up, have u been lowering the doses cheekie or stopped roiding in general?

would impregnate

Embarrassing tbqh

Just wear track pants or short-shorts with whatever t-shirt and shoes are comfiest.

>roiding for this

>being autistic and being overdressed everywhere
Kek i used to be like you in 8th grade. I wanted to wear a suit everywhere. I grew up though, its time you did to user.

Reviewbrah?

She's got a bigger dick than you.

1/3

2/3

3/3

you can look great in jeans and tee i dont see the problem ťbh

I'm sure you can but I'm a consultant and it's weird to not wear a suit when you visit a client.

imgur.com/a/TNHlr

imgur.com/a/y72Iv

imgur.com/a/xdxmD

i can see the sweaty armpits and greasy hair from here. And I'm not even in America.

is he kill?

some of these are pretty nice
thanks user

I think you're mistaken. My dad worked as a consultant in IT with some big-name clients and rarely wore more than a dress shirt and slacks. I interned at a large law firm and people generally dressed the same way. Casual isn't necessarily bad.

Probably. I went through my whole masters with our coordinator losing her shit if we ever showed up in less than a suit. Just gotta adapt

np :)

found those albums on /r/malefashionadvice/top

there are other inspo albums but i like the three i linked above the most, the others are still much better than 99% of the stuff posted on Veeky Forums though.

>you cannothave fillet mignon every night
-Gene Simmons, after banging a pagent model then immediately fucking an obese woman the next night

Looking good though, glad you're still lifting

No and no. I shower daily and I don't have long hair.

This is why manlets can't buy these.

I'm in the middle of my cycle actually. But EQ kicks fully in aprox 4 weeks and I'm only in 3 weeks.

Do people wear the compression leggings with or without underwear?

T-shirt and shorts which are breathable, canvas shoes or lifting shoes depending on what I'm doing

Noticed my shorts are a little see-through but idgaf, there's people in tights flashing their dicks/camel toes/strings

full rick owen

Doubt she's actually able to get pregnant.

> Beach trunks
> Wife beater
>Chuck Taylors