This dude managed to tie down a wife. Ypu read that rigjt. Not a girlfriend, a wife

This dude managed to tie down a wife. Ypu read that rigjt. Not a girlfriend, a wife.

Why don't you even have a girlfriend yet Veeky Forums?

because females are incapable of comprehending the formidable extent of my intelligence

That woman doesn't look like she wants to be there.

Keep telling yourself that, dick.

By next month, someone else will be tying his wife down while he watches

indians have been forced to marry other indians for 1000s of years, what's your point?

At first I thought your post was full of typos but "Rigjt" is probably this guy's actual name

>forced

And she's not even Indian.

>implying the perma-virgins on Veeky Forums have enough confidence to look a women in the eye let alone talk to them

You can tell she is blind and lost her sense of smell in addition to losing her mind.

Also,
Poo in wedding loo

Jesus Christ this entire thread. Why are you guys so mad? He probably got her because he's not an effeminate cuckold trying to grasp whatever small vestiges of masculinity he has left on an Australian Aboriginal Didgeridoo blowing forum.

When did Veeky Forums get invaded by /r9k/ incels?

Good for them.

Although they probably won't, I hope they have a happy long life together

>Although they probably won't

Why? Remember that, "Feminism is a plague" is not an acceptable answer.

Divorces are really common, especially in the west. A lot of marriages are unhappy

Also, if I was in an interracial marriage I'd feel like people would judge us in public and this would strain the marriage even more. Even the most liberal person cannot look past race subconciously

>Also, if I was in an interracial marriage I'd feel like people would judge us in public and this would strain the marriage even more.
>Even the most liberal person cannot look past race subconciously
I'm not a liberal but I genuinely don't.

I don't want one, girls are gross

i enjoy my money and my freedom, user.

>race mizing

Oh just fuck off you kike shill.

*mixing

You gotta limit your salt intake, brah.

They're a young couple, both not fat and pretty good looking. What's wrong with that? That's the normie dream. Let them be happy.

>tfw 31 with money, muh lifting and living alone.

Had a 4 year relationship end at 28 and i am not fussed anymore, i far prefer the time to myself these days.

He probably has a good job and she's milking him for money.

That's the case with every mixed couple where the husband is Indian.

Shit jaw line desu

And literally nothing more than propaganda imagery

>That's the case with every mixed couple where the husband is Indian.
How would you know that when you never even go outside user?

>How would you know that when you never even go outside user?

A lot of people on Veeky Forums are depressed and vent their own personal aggression against faceless people on the net to clam down desu.

You're blind to race?

How's life treating you with ask that negative stuff in your head?

Why is fit so pessimistic and angsty these days?

Sounds like me but I'm 28 now. Broke up with gf after a 4 year relationship this summer.

Found out yesterday she has a new boyfriend. Hold me Veeky Forums

>Why is fit so pessimistic and angsty these days?
First off this place is a cesspit of shitposting and trolling, even by internet standards
Second, all the bad stuff kind of stacks up against you and without a release it gets pent up and this is a good place to vent

Im not sure why im here, im pessimistic as fuck about finding a girl because most girls dont seem to enjoy sex and if they do they already have a boyfriend so the single market is pretty much dead and that shit doesnt help at all

anthrophobia

:(

> I'm pessimistic because I know girls are bad

No, you're pessimistic because you're afraid that, if you were optimistic and trusted in that other people can be good, you'd get yourself hurt because you'd expect too much of them and be disappointed. So rather than face the reality that having your feelings hurt is natural and inevitable, you hide behind pessimism and cynicism so that instead of being hurt by other people not fulfilling your ideals 100%, you can be proven right when they inevitable make some mistake or wrong you.

Step up, senpai, surely you don't want to be such a coward all your life.

Why did you break up with her?

This is it bruh, I have the smarts going for me

I don't even know if I want a girlfriend. I'm so used to being alone and not having to share my time with anyone I think I'd be annoyed having someone depend on me.
I would love a fuckbuddy, but one can dream.

Mix racing with Indians is the only way to preserve the white Caucasoid race from extinction.

I'm about to dump, OP.

This little folder I have is titled 'never trust'. When I have a lady-friend of significant time investments I'll start to get feels. When I was a young lad I'd act on these feels and invest more heavily, long term relationships would be formed, and I would be crushed by the woman some years into it because they cheat. They always cheat.

Virginal nerds, catholic Hispanics, college artist hipsters, Veeky Forums hikers - I have attempted the long haul with them all and the result was always the same. "I made a mistake, user." "How did you find out? Who told you?" "It didn't mean anything. I want to be with you."

I handled it different ways. I even pimped a girl out to several other men for a few hundred dollars in revenge, because she thought that it would make amends.

As I got older and jaded I gave up on that ideal and I just became fit and alpha and all the other dumb shit that lets you bang women at will. I learned a valuable lesson: They all cheat. It wasn't me, it wasn't who they were with, it was them. The moment a woman is given an opportunity at upwards mobility (she believes, anyway) she will take it. 100% of the time.

This fact is contrary to male biology, and even now - decades into this strategy - I find myself struggling to maintain discipline. I want to be wrong, pick up some girl 10 years younger than I am, instill proper values in her and raise a 4-child family with a stay at home mom. I want to effortlessly trust her and remain free of worry. I have all the resources to do this but I never will. Instead, when I get those feelings, I review these pictures, I dwell on my own past experiences, I think of the men I've hurt by banging their girlfriends - unknowingly, perhaps they don't even know - but at the end of the day I could've been them. I have been them.

It's probably just a stock photo. There's no way she would go for an indian in real.

Yep, definitely looks like a stock photo. This pic is all over the internet.

Fuckkkk me this cuts deep. I'm never falling for the marriage meme again

It's okay, user.

It'll all be okay.

"you deserve so much better"
"I'm here for you"
rofl

Thanks bro. I'm just happy we didn't have a kid because it would've gotten fucked up

That's my greatest fear because I see it so often in real life.

They get together, have a kid, then split. Single moms are terrible for children, and I can't imagine being a father and trying to cope with the only pure love you'll ever have being stripped from you.

Legitimately haunts me that it happens so often.

Hes not that bad looking tho desu famly

I always loved this story. Her ex boyfriend here seems like a really awesome dude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2016
>marrying as a man
He just going to further prove why men should never get married when she eventually takes all his shit

>Remember that,"Feminism is a plague" is not an acceptable answer.
Like hell it isn't

Because women terrify me to no end. I'll have gains, money, everything.

But I will never get gf.

Not really. He almost got cucked hard. If he needed that big of a hint to convince him that she's a cunt, then got to be a cuck mentally. Also, that story sounds fake. It's too well written.

But I have a wife too. Our 10th wedding anniversary is this January.

She'll text you in a month or two if you don't contact her ever. They always come back.

because women represent everything that's wrong with the world
I have no interest in associating with them any more than absolutely necessary nor do I want to bring a child to this world which would be the only purpose women are needed for

>They always come back

lol

It's important to only accept the contact to tell her not to contact you.

Always cut your losses or they will grow exponentially.

Honestly that's the bind I'm in. I want to pass on my genes and I really do want to raise a cute kid, but at the same time I know a marriage will end in divorce, and for my income it does like 70% of the time.

What do

Give them fake names.

Use a burner phone.

Go raw dog.

Hope your single-mom bastard kids don't turn into wiggers, where ever they are.

girlfriends are a meme, being single is better

be ready for a flood of white neckbeard virgins lul

Well, ideally I'd like to help raise the kid. I'm the product of a poor single mother so I know firsthand how it can irredeemably fuck you up

He is not a man again until he finds her and paralyzes her again

Jokes on you I am a nigger

>When did Veeky Forums get invaded by /r9k/ incels?
When Zyzz died and every auschwitzmode memelord thought they could "become alpha" by emulating an australian male stripper who died of heart failure in his early 20s

I don't know what to tell you, man.

If I had a working solution I'd do it myself.

That's 41% of quality women. That's not that bad.